A look at the allies, and possible friends
Roran couldn't help but smile when she said she would be a good big sister. He nodded his head as his tail began to wag wildly when she suggested that they play wrestling. He barked happily and then shook a fly from his nose as he smiled broadly at her. "That sounds very fun" He says, though when she called him old he froend. "Hey, im not that old, my mom is like 4 years old" He states.
After a minute more of giggling, she finally calmed down. She grinned up at him. He was nice. He took what she said a bit too literally sometimes, but that was rather funny and cute. She was happy when he agreed to wrestle with her. Though you need to be nice since I'm so small. She told him as she went outside so they wouldn't spook the horses.

At him not being old and his mother being four years old, she grinned cheekily and replied, Compared to me you are. And if you're old, then that makes your mommy ancient. That caused her to dissolve back into giggles for a few moments. She then launched herself at him to start wrestling, barking happily as she did so. No one had really done this with her before.
Roran padded after her as she left the building, knowing that she didnt wish to scare the horses. He smiled slightly and nodded his head. "Indeed, wouldn't want top cause harm to a friend" He says.He couldnt help but laugh as she commented about how compared to her, he was old and his mother was ancient. He laughed even harded when she tackled him. He rolled willingly and playfully nipped her ear and rolled up again, coming to his feet and crouching facing her, his butt in the air as his tail wagged wildly.
She gave him a sly smile over her shoulder as he followed her. You're a good friend. She believed that wholeheartedly. He was a good friend, even though they had just met. He would be a good mate for someone.

At his laugh, she grinned triumphantly. So you agree. She teased him. When he nipped her ear, she gave a playful growl. She rolled on to her feet and crouched facing him, not too far from him. She then launched herself at him again, giving a general, wordless war cry.
He smiled broadly when she said he was a good friend. "I try my best" He states, and when she growled playfully, he couldnt help but return the favor. As she lunged at him again, he simply stood his ground and let her make him roll again. He yet again nipped her ear playfully and rolled free, standing and taking the same position as the first time. His general face splitting grin on his face.
She grinned. I'm sure you do. As he nipped her ear, she gave his neck a playful nip. She growled, this time in frustration. You keep rolling away. It's less fun that way! But she got in position across from him and waited for him to make the first move.

But she was distracted by a really pretty butterfly and started to chase it. She realized that she had just left Roran by himself and called, Let's go chase the butterfly! Or each other. She waited for his answer, all while keeping an eye on the butterfly.
He laughed at her obvious frustration and even more so when she went off chasing the butterfly. For the moment of silnce, he shook a fly from his nose and looked around at all of the things about him. He heard her call back to him and smiled slightly, turning and jogging after her. "Well, im not sure you could out-run me, but ill give it a try" He states as he simply comes up beside her. From this point of view, he was a tiatan compared to her, dwarfing her utterly. Though he thought that her size compared to him was cute, and the fact that she even looked a little like him was amusing.
She gave him a pout when he laughed at her frustration. But she ignored him laughing her because of the butterfly because even she had admit it was funny. When he joined her, she turned to him and grinned. You could probably be faster than me when I run by just walking.

She shot off into a patch of trees. Catch me if you can! She called. She might be able elude him in here because she could fit through smaller spaces and she knew it better than he did. She didn't bother to look back because she didn't want to run into a tree but she kept her ears perked to see if he was following her.
He smiled at her at her comment about him being able to outrun her at a walk. He smirked as she shot off into the tree's and took off after her. Though he was rather larger than her, he was still very swift and agile. He didnt know the route, but he followed her easily, dodging between tree's and making his way quickly afterher. After only a moment of being behind, he caught up with her.
She could tell that he was able to keep up with her, even though she was more familiar with the territory than he was. In fact, he soon caught up with her. Which she wasn't exactly happy about. She flopped down on the ground and caught her breath.

She pouted up at him. I knew it! Is there anything I can beat you at? She frowned. 'Cause right now, you're bigger than me and faster. And you're wiser than me as well 'cause you're older. She looked at him, hoping that he could solve her problems.
He laughs lightly as she plops down to catch her breath. He comes to a stop beside her, barely out of breath. He smiled at her comments about him, though frowned slightly when she asked if there was anything she could beat him at. "Well, I dont know what you could beat me at, i suppose we shall just have to try everything" He says, and then realizing the stupidity if that statement, he bursts out laughing and rolls onto his side.
She stuck her tongue at him for laughing at her. You should be nicer to me. I can make you leave if I want. Plus, you're not supposed to pick on people littler than you. She did give him a strange look as he rolled onto his side and laughed. But that would take forever! She pouted at him, not for any of his comments in particular but more the unfairness of the situation.
At her sticking her tongue out, he couldn't help but laugh once more. He stopped laughing and looked up at her when she said he should be nicer and that she could make him leave if she wanted. He couldn't help but smile a little when she said he wasn't supposed to pick on people smaller than himself. "Well, technically, I'm not picking on you" He says and chuckles, rolling onto his back he began to squirm about like a lunatic, scratching his back on the rough ground
She pouted at being laughed at and full on growled at him. Yes, you are. You're laughing at me so you're picking on me. Though her pout turned into a confused look. Are you feeling OK? You're rolling around like there's something wrong? Is it contagious? She was starting really worry about him and to a certain extent her.
He rolled to his feet and shook some dirt off of his coat. He looked at her and barely contained a laugh. "Laughing is laughing, it doesnt mean im picking on you" He says and smiles at her question of if anything was wrong with him. "Nothing is wrong, i felt like scratching my back is all" He says and yet again rolls onto his back, though this time he merely looked at her upside down with his tongue lolled out one side of his mouth.
Ayasha playfully gave him a headbutt when he got up. Excuses, excuses, excuses. She gave him an incredulous look at his statement that he was just scratching his back. You mean I was worried about you for nothing? See if I care if you truly are dying next time. So she was being a tad over-dramatic. She plopped down next to him. So, how long after you leave until I see you again?
He rolls into a normal laying position and shrugs. "Dont know, depends on when you want to see me again" He says with a smirk as he playfully nudged her. "Besides, i wouldn't just leave such a good friend and never come back, who knows, perhaps one day we shall be more than friends" He said this is a rather joking tone, though under it was a layer of truth.
She smirked at him. Then, I never want you to leave! She was only half-joking about him never leaving. She considered his thoughts of being more than friends. You mean like mates? I would kinda like that. She said this part a little shyly. She knew that she was too young to really be considering it, but abstractly, in the future it sounded good. We'll just have to see where our friendship goes.
He chuckled lightly at her comment about her never leaving, he was a member of a different pack, of course he had to go. Though he nodded his head when she asked if he meant something like mates. He couldnt help but blush hearing that she would like that. He nods once more when she said they would have to watch where their friendship went. "Indeed, i shall return as often as i can to say hello" He says, wagging his tail
She smiled at his chuckle. She knew that he would have to go but she wished he didn't have to. Maybe when they became mates, if they did, he would be willing to join her pack. But that was something to discuss when and if the time comes. Right now they would be happy being friends of allied packs. Good. 'Cause I like to be with you. She gave him a nuzzle and an innocent kiss on the nose.