truth is a great flirt
ooc: Predated to May 8. Located near Blackmoor Castle. Word cunt +300

The sound of the waves crashing against the cliff reached his ears long before the sight of the water. Viggo had spent the majority of his time since he arrived to the area within his pack boundaries, but tales of a large castle had reached him and he felt today's weather was ideal for exploring. As he padded along, the wind toyed with his rust colored fur.

The breeze pushed against his small frame as he moved closer to the shoreline to take in the view. On the hillside to his right was the castle in all its ruined glory. Some rocks had begun to fall from the outer walls and portions of the building, but the structure itself was still very apparent. A moat wrapped around the edges. Perhaps I should explore inside? He pondered it momentarily before looking back over the water. His path had taken him along the edge of the cliff. Seabirds called to one another as they soared on the thermals, scanning the water for food.

He had prowled this morning in his lupus form, it being his most comforting and familiar. Viggo sat on his haunches, nose in the air sniffing for any scent. Rabbits and a few other rodents and small birds were all he had smelled on his way here, but he was trying to learn as much as he could about the local flora and fauna. Licking his chops he thought of the rabbit that had been unfortunate enough to cross his path earlier. Even the bunnies taste better here....the sun is brighter... everything is better.

Viggo flopped onto his back. Tail wagging, he enjoyed the cool grass as he scratched his back. Between the warmth of the sun, the breeze from the ocean and the soft grass beneath him he was incredibly relaxed and had no plans for the day. Maybe he would explore further along the coast, or maybe he could check out the castle.
[html]

sorry for the sucky post but its a muse fail. next one will be better! i promise. and soooo sorry for the wait!

Mizu still didn't really feel like settling down just yet. She was part of a pack but... she just wanted to travel again. Those eight months she had done had gotten her heart set on never staying put. She just still didn't feel like she had a home. Her feelings had been wavering for a while now and she seemed to be getting out of her depression. She had help though from quite a few people. She smiled, thinking of all of them. She pushed away her thought, not wanting to think about anything right now except enjoying her surroundings.

As Mizu kept walking she saw another wolf. "Hello?" She smiled, the wolf seemed to be very relaxed and content. She didn't want to interrupt anything but she did feel like talking to someone right now. Maybe he would travel with her. She smiled, "I am Mizu Kuin, but you can just call me Mizu."

Mizu does. "Mizu speaks." Mizu thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.mizulove b {font-weight:bold; color:#d529ad; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mizulove .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.mizulove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mizulove {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#d60c33; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8JFQV.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 167px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#320d33; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]