Growing in size with every day
He couldnt help but jump slightly when she spoke, having forgotten that she was there. He collected himself and smiled slightly, looking down as he blushed. "Well, i think i may have fallen for someone from our allied pack of Aniwaya" he says.

As he spoke these words, he remembered the female whom had greeted him at the borders, how they had almost instantly become friends, and about his emotions for her.
3+

She chuckled quietly and then frowned as she remembered her own case of one sided young love, the fur along her spine bristling momentarily with suppressed anger. Hopefully Roran's puppy love would be reciprocated by the one on the receiving end unlike her own, the one who had betrayed them all to death. She turned from him to cast her eyes out over the sea as she tried to contain her emotions, it had no place here; not now or not ever, the only place it would be relevant would be back in the arctic where something could be actually done about it by her. Oh how she longed for that day.

Her murderous thoughts disturbed her greatly. She had already killed one soul, three if you counted the children that had died because of her stupidity and sheer arrogance, did she really need any more blood on her ashen paws? Even as she asked herself this question Jace knew she would kill any and everyone involved in the destruction of her birth pack and those who reaped from the spoils of its downfall, living on land that was not theirs and feeding from prey that rightfully belonged to Jace and her dead family. The female shivered and this time it wasn't from a fear of the water but that her anger was so great it was expressing itself physically.

Shoving all the old hatred and pain away she turned back to Roran and hoped he hadn't noticed her mental trip into dark and dangerous thoughts. Jace knew that she was a lethal weapon simply because no one would expect such strength or speed from one so small as she, the element of surprise almost always bested skill and experience, if one was unprepared for an attack then they could not stop it or defend themselves as well against it. Her voice was light and cheery as though she had not just taken a journey into murder and back,

"Oh? Who is the lucky lady then?"
Roran had indeed caught the negativity that was seemingly flowing from his mother. He frowned and looked down, realising he must have said something that upset her, though unable to think of what it might be. He looked up when she asked who the lucky lady was and smiled slightly. He wasnt sure how his mom would react to him falling in love, though he hoped she would like her.

"Well, her name is Ayasha, she is the most beautiful female i have ever sighted. She is bright white, just like i am, and she also has blue eyes" He says. Though he would not say such things, he was actually rather interested that they had the same traits, all except for size that was.