Dust in the wind. The arrival
[html]

OOC: First IC post! now, my english has some flaws, so if you find any mistake, tell me in an OOC paragraph ok? thanks!

As the day before this one, Luna found herself wandering, with no route on her mind. Her feet had been leading her, and they never failed her, because there hadn't been a time where either hunger or cold had reached her to punish her. Instead, she had had successful hunts, cozy places to sleep, and even she had found some useful herbs in case that she suffered any injuries. But eventually anything had happened to her, and the plants where still hanging in her ebony hair along with a feather that she had found a few days ago. She was, as always, happy. But still expectant. She didn't know what would be waiting for her. Maybe another city full of wolfs, or a lonely building in the middle of nothing where a small family of canines lived. Or even a wild pack of fereal wolves lurking behind the borders of the forest...

Though that was not the case right now. She stopped her walk to look at the enormous mountain before her; she had seen it a few hours ago, and her curiosity had led her to it's slope. Now that she was closer, she could notice that it was like an enormous barrier, protecting it's content from her eyes. But the sole sight of the massive body of rock wasn't what caught her attention. It was the smell that lingered in the breeze that came downhill. It smelled of other canines. This thought made the wolfess smile and chuckle out of joy. The last time that she had seen another Luperci had been two months ago, and she was eager to find someone to talk to out of her own self-talks. She sprinted towards the source of the smell, her statchel bouncing against her waist with every step. The effort of running against the gravity as she ascended made her legs get tired easily, so she had to stop to make pauses every now and then to catch her breath. Her current form made it difficult for her to run, specially with her skirt partly covering her legs, not allowing the limbs to give longer stringes, which could have accelerated her race. But the female didn't really care about this fact because she had no hurry to reach the top of the mountain. What she was doing was only for fun.

It took her about two long hours of running and then stopping to catch her breath. But finally she did it. She walked proudly after the achievement of this small challenge. But the female didn't delayed on her victory dance. She resumed her search for the source of the canine smell from downhill. And after walking for several minutes, her nose sniffing the air, she found a spot where she could see a great part of the land behind the mountain. Wow, this place is enormous, i wonder what is there. Luna retook her pace and walked in search of a safe place to descend, again removing the stubborn strands of hair that covered her vision. The descent was easier than the ascent, so it only took her half an hour to reach the bottom of the mountain. The female looked around her. The smell was still there, but there wasn't anybody in the surroundings. She cupped her hands around her muzzle and screamed. "Hello! is anybody out there?" Luna returned her hands to her former position on her flanks and began to walk. If anybody came to her call, she would recieve hi (or her) with a smile.

Word count: 591

[/html]

Roran had been rolling around in a cave someways down the mountain from her. He was still a very playful pup, even if he looked nearly 2 years old. He rolled around on his back, letting the rocky floor scratch his back, his tongue lolled out of the side of his mouth. He rolled to his feet and shook some loose dust from his shiny white coat. He walked to the large ledge outside the cave and looked over the surrounding area, he was very glad that he had decided to go exploring around here.

He was about to start climbing down when he heard a voice boom out a question, he couldn't help but jump, and this almost caused him to fall down the ledge. He quickly collected hismelf and looked around for the source of the sound. He didnt see anyone, but he took a sniff of the air and smelled someone, a luperci no less. He looked aorund for the source of the smell and then he looked up. He could just barely make out the figure of a luperci female higher up on the mountain.

He smiled and his tail began to wag quickly at the prospect of gaining a new friend. He quickly began to climb, racing up the slope of newly muscled and strengthened legs. He made it close to where she was rather quickly, but instead of approaching her head on, he circled around and approached from behind. He snuck up to about 5 feet away, lowering himself so that his but was sticking in the air to show his rapidly wagging tail. He smiled to himself and barked loudly in greeting.
[html]

268 words/ OOC: Hiii! X3

Nothing. Luna could not spot anything apart from trees, grass, and one or two birds. It seemed like she was alone. Now, this place could have been populated once. But if there had been anybody around, then he (or she) must have already answered her call. The female only walked another few feet before coming to a halt. So she would have to return and continue her search in another place. Luna sighed. So the journey hasn't finished yet?. But the wolfess hadn't even finished her thought when she heard a playful bark behind her. She let out a pitch scream and almost tripped as she turned around.

She held her chest with one hand, as if that way she would be able to slow her breath down. Light green gazed to the white youngster. He was wagging his tail playfuly, obviously happy at the sight of the female scared by his innocent joke. The chestnut colored female rose to her full heigh and walked towards the playful creature with a wide smile on her face. When she reached his spot, she leaned down to an eye-level and spoke with a playful voce "Hey! You did scare me you silly!" The female gazed to the wolf carefully. He was indeed a teenager, almost an adult. But with an air of youth on it's movements. Luna smiled again. She loved to make new friends, specially if those friends where playful. She was sometimes childish as well, even though she was already an adult. There where some things that shouldn't be forgotten. "So, tell me, what is your name, pal?".

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Roran coulnd't help but laugh when the female screamed and jumped, almost tripping from fright. He smiled broadly as she turned to face him, when she approached his kept his butt in the air. He stood up when she said that he had scared him and laughed once more. "I know i scared you, that was rather obvious from your reaction" He states, smiling. He nodded his head when she asked what his name was. "My name is Roran Wolfe, Tueris of Pheonix Valley" He states in a voice that made him sound more like a polotitian that a pup. But hearing his own voice he laughed and smiled up at her, his tongue lolling out one side of his mouth as his tail wagged wildly behind him. "So, whats your name?" He asks, cocking his head to the side and pulling his tongue back into his mouth
[html]

267 words/ OOC: A bit crappy, but here it is!

Luna could not remember meeting a canine as lively as him. Not even her past love, whom she remembered glomped her every time she was doing something difficult.

The female listened attentively when the wolf spoke his name. Her ears twitched a bit as she repassed all her memories to try to fit this names with the ones that she remembered. Roran Wolfe, Phoenix Valley...Tueris? nope, i don't think i've ever heard of him. The blue-eyed wolf's tail kept wagging as he asked her the same question that she had made, apparently happy to find a playmate. "My name is Luna, and i'm a wanderer." Luna tilted her head as well, keeping the game on with Roran. Actually she was happy that she had been accepted by someone so fast. Specially with her being a stranger.

As she took a glimpse of Roran's blue, playful eyes, she kneeled so she could be in a more confortable position. "Do you live here, Roran?" The female asked. If there was a wolf as young as him here, the pack shouldn't be too far. Maybe she could accompany him back to his pack and meet other wolves. But by now, she saw the intentions in the youngster's eyes. He had been playing moments ago, she could tell by the patches of dirt darkening his white pelt. Besides, she wanted to release some energy. "Say Roran, would you mind if i join to your game? maybe we can see who is faster." at the expectative of the game Luna's mouth roled out of her mouth, forming a full wolfen smile.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
He smiled as he somewhat sensed her happiness of being accepted, but hey, thats what he did. He smiled when she spoke her name and that she was a wanderer. "Well, your are about the third i have met" He says, still grinning his face splitting grin. He frowned just a little when she asked if her lived here, but then laughed. "No i do not, my pack lives a ways away, i just like exploring" He says, and upon hearing her question and seeing her smile, he cant help but grin even more. "Well, i was just scratching my back, but sure" He says and crouches, sticking his butt in the air once more as his tail wagged playfully.
[html]

345 words/ OOC: Peek a boo!!

Luna observed as the teenager took a playful stance as an answer to her invitation. The female smiled, and stood up, feeling the expectant gaze of the white wolf before her. She eyed the surroundings in search of a place to leave her stuff...which reminded her that she was currently on her Optime form, and that in said form she was not the fastest creature on earth, so she returned her attention to Roran and began to walk towards some trees. "Hang on there, i'll be right back". The female sprinted towards a group of trees and hid behind them. She left her statchel in a treehole, as well as the feather and the herbs hanging from her hair. Then she took off her skirt and kept it along with the rest of her things. Then, she kneeled, and the shifting process started.

It didn't take her more than two minutes, incredibly fast compared to other occasions. When the process finished, the wolfess peeked her head from behind the tree that was covering her massive body from sight. The other wolf was still there, so she decided to pay back the joke. She lurked behind any place where she could hide, her paws not making any noise, thanks to her experience on hunting.

She closed the distance between Roran and herself passing unnoticed; and when she was 9 feet away from the white wolf's back, she took impulse and jumped from behind her hiding spot, running by his side as fast as she could, letting out a playful howl. Then, she slowed her pace to a light trot and returned to his spot, her tongue hanging from her mouth. "Done! are you ok? i didn't scare you too much right?" Her words where playful, but her tone held concern as well. That was just part of her nature. But when she confirmed that the teenager was ok, she turned her back to him broke into a trot, wagging her tail. "Now let's see if you can follow me!". A bunch of laugher followed her words.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
He returned to a nuetral stance as she ran off towards the tree's. He shook himself slightly to get the rest of the dirst off of his fur. He looked around slightly as she didnt appear for a few minutes, and as she ran past him howling, he didnt even so much as jump. He smiled and licked her cheek in friendly affection and as she turned and asked if her could follow her, he smiled broadly. "I havent been working as hard as i have to be left in the dust" He says and easily trots besides her.
[html]

319 words/OOC: sorry for not replying for a while!! but here it is X3 (also forgive me for the scrappy post)

"Is that so? lets see that...catch be if you can!" Luna screamed as she sped up her pace, the wind striking against her face, cooling the spot where Roran had licked her. Her size and the length of her legs helped her a lot. Though, stamia wasn't her forte, so she tried to take advantage on her size as much as she could. The teen wolf was closing the distance between them, what surprised Luna. He doesn't have any trouble at keeping up with my speed? this guy is surely fast! The female slowed down her pace, and when she felt it was safe to do so, she gave a sharp turn and ran towards Roran, passing by him.

This time she came to a full stop, because her body had already gotten to it's limit. At the lack of movement, she began to feel pins and needles on them, so she sat down in an awkward position, spreading her legs to their full length, panting heavily. But when the tingling sensation left her body, she recomposed her posture and changed her legs to the traditional way of sitting. "He buddy! you...you are fast!" Luna's body began to recover pretty fast, so now she felt strong enough to stand up and walk towards Roran. "How come is that possible?" The wolfess made whatever was possible to slow down her pants as she looked closely to the youngling's features. His body was slim, though his muscles looked toned. Maybe he was not as big as she was, but his lightness was helpful on races.

"Heh, so...Now i have seen that you can keep up with me. But now let's see how is it the other way." The playful hint on her voice was quite noticeable, specially as she leaned her torso and lifted her butt, animating the blue-eyed-wolf to run. Quite childish for an almost three-year-old wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
He laughed slightly as she had ran past him and thens kidded to a halt. He turned around to face her and couldnt help but smile his usualy face splitting smile. "Well, i would hope so, hours of running usually tend to built speed and stamina" He states and sits down as well as he looked at her. ~She is really out of breath~ He thought to himself with a mental chuckle. "And my being so fact is because i constantly train myself" He says in a tone that pretty much yelled out how proud he was of himself.

He smiled and looked her over as she challenged him to the leader, he laughed lightly. "You sure you can keep up?" He asks playfully as he simply sat there, looking at her. Though she was much older than him, he couldnt help but think she was attractive, though he mentally slapped himself for the thought.
[html]

159 words/OOC: small post...but i think it is ok =)

Despite having traveled for so long, walking almost all the day, Luna's physicall condition hadn't improved too much. She still had a short stamia when running at her top speed. So she supposed that, to improve it, she would have to do some formal training, like Roran said that he had been doing. The chestnut wolfess remained in the same position a few seconds longer before Roran spoke again. "Soooo, you believe that i am an old lady who can't run?" She mocked "Well, we can see that." Luna had the light feeling that the younger wolf was staring at her, but she dismissed that thought and instead focused on trying to make the white wolf run. Her legs were now fully recovered, ready to run. And once she starts to expend energy, she would not stop until she can't run anymore...or someone stronger than her makes her stay calm (which would be very unlikely in this moment).

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
He couldnt help but burst out laughing at her question about him thinking that she was an old woman who couldnt run. "Well, i didnt say that now did i, but that is something close. You could do with some training anyway" He says and laughs. He smirked slightly and cocked his head to the side as a look of brief curiosity crossed her face.

He stood up lazily and stretched out his legs. "So, which way shall i go?" He asks, even though he was the leader, he wanted to go easy on the older female, he wasnt there to kill her in a race. He chuckled at the idea, ~Me, a killer, cant even beleive that one myself~ He thought to himself, losing track of what was going on for a few seconds.
[html]

361 words/Now i'm being mean!! MWAHAHAHA!!! sorry for the delay ^^

Did she say something as fun as to cause the other's laugh? The loner didn't think so. Not even when her new friend talked she thought that her comment about her being old, which wasn't true, would be funny. Luna tilted her head and pouted (or at least her gesture gave that impression) when the little bundle of hair replied, pointing out that she would need some formal work to tone up her muscles. I think he is righ, i would not be able to run for too long even if my life depended on it.

Once again, both wolves found standing face to face, not really doing anything. The silence was broken by his voice. He asked her which way should they take. Luna didn't really care. She just wanted to run. Run and run until her legs gave up. And by the way that the teenager stretched his legs, he was eager for a race too. However, he looked too overconfident at her eyes. And that overconfidence gave the female an idea.

The wolfess began to walk towards the younger wolf's side and made her eyes look threatening. "So" She spoke as she surrounded him. "You think that you are such a good runner like to outrun me? why does that sound kind of arrogant?" Her body began to take a threatening posture, fitting with the deep tone that her voice had acquired. Maybe she looked fierce and tense in the outside, but inside her mind she was trying to contain the expectation. Besides, if she scared him, she would have to pat herself for being such a good actress.

Two seconds later, she stopped walking, leaning over her front legs, trying not to wag her tail."You better run kid" She hoped that Roran could not distinguish the playful tone in her voice. But if he believed her small display of anger, then she would run after him and try to catch up with him. Maybe later she would apologize, but her main goal righ now was to prove that she could be faster of she proposed it to herself. She was having so much fun right now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Even just as she began the threatening move, he crouched and bared his long sharp teeth, letting a growl from his throat. He was usually a cheerful wolf, but ANY show of aggression would be responded to with aggression. He growled loudly and snapped his jaw viciously. "I beleive you shouldn't take such a tone" He says, his voice betraying no show of joking, or even the slightest humor.

It was obvious that he thought she was being serious, and the look in his eye made him look like a lunatic, like he would kill anything if he had to. He looked as if he would suddenly jump forward and kill her without warning, after all, he had been training all this time to protect both himself and others, so when faced with a fight, he would stand his ground firmly.
[html]

227 words.

Ok, i think i screwed it. The black-faced wolfess thought as she looked at Roran's defensive position. She began to scold herself for acting in such an impulsive way. But she hadn't even uncovered her fangs! His eyes made her feel really threatened. But she had started it, so she did her best to look as harmless as possible and lowered her head lightly. "Easy kid, I didn't mean to act like that." That wasn't completely true. She wanted their small game to keep on. That wasn't bad at all. "Ok, maybe i did....but my purpose wasn't to make you mad! I'm sorry Roran." Her words came out a bit fast due to uneasiness. There was not a valid reason for his acts, or at least she thought that.

She took a step back to add credibility to her words. She rather didn't get involved in a fight with the first person to threat her kindly in this place. Her playful mood slipped away as the seconds passed. However, a tiny part of her mind still wanted to run. To feel the air. To play. The rest of her conscious mind managed to put that part under control. An apologetic grin appeared in her lips in an attempt to calm the youngster down. Perhaps i didn't completely mess it up...maybe we can still be friends.

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
He growled slightly and relaxed his posture as she apologized. He had been attacked before, and when someone showed hostility in any way, he would react justly. He relaxed and sat down, his eyes calm and his face blank of the pulse of anger that had been on his face when she had acted the way she had.

He nodded his head. "I have been attacked before, and the gods be damned if i plan on being left for dead again, when one shows hosility in any way shape or form, i react justly. Unless there is a previous notice of amuesment and play" He states, his voice sounding firm, as if he was older than he was.
[html]

255 words/The end is near!! :O. The final paragraph is open to any situation that you may think about. Shall we end it with the next post or keep on for 2 or 3 other posts? X3

Guilt filled the woman's chest as Roran collected and explained himself. Luna even looked away from his face, ashamed, as if she was a small pup being scolded. "Then I think that that was not a good idea..." Her voice trailed off as she realized something. Her ears and her head perked up all of a sudden before talking again. "Wait a second, we were playing." She even dared to give a cautious step forward. in such a delicate situation she wouldn't risk to make another mistake. She would first use up all the available resources that she had before letting go of something. In this case, a recently formed friendship.

"Roran, it is good to have such quick relfexes in case of a threat, but you know, there was no real reason to act like that" She made a small pause as she hesitated her words. "Ok, maybe that is only appliable for me...but you know, i didn't mean to harm you."

Luna looked at the male's blue eyes to make sure that everything was ok before relaxing her stance and letting her tail sway lightly. "We are still friends aren't we?" A small grin followed the question. Though, something else catched her attention. Luna rose her head so her muzzle pointed at the sky. There was some time left to goof around, but she would better find a place to sleep, if she didn't want to get caught by the night. The following days would be used to explore this new territory.

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
His face remained blank as she spoke these words to him. Once she was done speaking, he sood and with effort, pulled aside some fur on his neck, showing a large jagged scar. "That came from thinking i was 'just playing'" He says, his voice still holding firm as he remembered the day he had been tricked and attacked by the group of Luperci.

He nodded his head when she asked if they were still friends and let his paw fall back to earth as he looked her over. "Indeed we are, though i request you not even PRETEND to show hostility" He says as his facial expression relaxed.
[html]

416 words/ OOC: XD

The teenager's tone felt as a ton of bricks. The woman's head turned towards the teenager when he talked again, showing her the scar that he had under the fur of his neck. A low whine escaped her throat. Scars were something that had never touched her skin. She remembered seeing some in Ursus' body, but not to this extent. Besides, Ursus was a crazy coywolf, whom had lived for several years. A young wolf whom barely reached the year of age was a completely different matter to her eyes.

"I didn't know that. I'm sorry about your wound. I'll try to hold myself the next time, ok?" Luna replied after the male's answer. The female rose her head completely, angst slowly fading away from her mind. She was happy to end up in good terms with the boy. But to make sure, she stood up and shaked the bits of grass off her pelt. Her tongue rolled off her mouth in a friendly gesture. Cautiously, she licked the Roran's forehead, as to set things up. "I know that i behaved recklessly, but that is for scaring me as well." The joking tone in her voice was obvious, and she hoped that the blue-eyed wolf caught it. Then, she turned her her head towards the sky again. She would have to find a shelter soon.

Farewells weren't something that she enjoyed, but during the life, they were unavoidable. She hoped that she could see Roran again some other time, and that this time they could have fun without ending in a misunderstanding. "Well, Roran, I hate farewells but, i fear that i have to find a place to spend the night." Then, a growl coming from her stomach was heard all of a sudden. Luckly, Luna had all that fur to hide her blush. "And...errr...i think that i'll find something to eat as well." She turned towards the diresction of the place where she had hidden her stuff. And then, she turned towards Roran. "I hope that we can see each other soon. Maybe I will pay you a visit in your packlands." These words were followed by a sincere smile. She looked away as she sprinted towards the desired direction. And away from her friend

She really wished to turn around and stay a bit longer with the other wolf. But there would be another oportunity to do so later. By now, she could only reply to her stomach's noisy request of food.

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]