parallel universe
[html]

300+

Upon word of maw by several of Dahlians individuals, there was another territory that was merely separated by a creamy smear of beach between Dahlia and the other pack that resided across from it. The Subordinate had been meandering in the Northern territories for quite sometime now; gathering medicinal herbs and any other items of value to hoard back to Dahlia for future use. Growing uninterested with traveling out to scavenge more random items, Alae figured it was time to be a little more social than she had been. Only meeting the quaint number of Dahlians there were, their words about the pack literally next door to them roused Alae's curiosity to see what kind of relations they had with their said 'neighbors'.

Venturing with Kael perched upon her shoulder (the flighty spirit of the snowy owl was starting to dim, due to the fact that daylight hours were necessarily not his realm to be most active), it was an easy stride from Dahlia de Mai to Cercatori d'Arte, as from what she heard from a Dahlian. The pack name in itself was alluring, mainly because of the art phrase; Alae held fascination in literature and the arts, and was inspired to see whether this pack was a territory who hoarded marvelous sculptures and pictures in their lands as her imagination ran wild with the prospect on what she would come across. Noting the old-growth atmosphere of the forest, it was alive with the scent of nature and color, as the distinct pack scent came across her nose in a thick wave. She halted, Kael fluttering his wings for a brief moment. What was presumed at the borders was silent, but surely a resident would catch her scent and presence shortly.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 371 OOC: She cannot see nor hear Shaw's boy and neither can the bird. :3

Ever since Sky went on her trip, without even much of a verbal goodbye, Shawchert had been hounding the borders, patroling them like there was no end. He wondered where she had gone and if she was ok. He worried for his soon to be mate, and wished with all his heart that she would return to him, especially if she had his daughters and Orin with her. He wanted to know what they were like, how they were being raised, he wanted to be there for them and it ached in his body so much. He couldn’t leave the pack for so long... not after what Argul had done to the place. He’d devistated many, and now the pack was on the verge of losing all its members. Even Valinta was gone, though he didn’t blame her, it was one of her adopted pups that had been killed, though he wished he could run, as his own son’s life had been taken as well. He was not his normal self, though little by little as the days became longer, he could feel that his grieving was less, especially since his spectral son tended to walk by his every step. He loved the boy and his attention, though sometimes peace would be nice without him, though the ghost child would oblige of Shaw got too upset. Demetrius seemed to know when he was needed though but rarely talked other than that. Like now he had missed the woman who was near his borders as he was deep in thought.

“Daddy there’s someone over there, I think she wants to meet you.”

The ghost boy said stopping, staring in the directiion shaw had passed. Shaw was about to argue but the boy had been right multiple times already and sure enough there she was. He gave out a welcoming smile before showing himself through the trees.

“Hello, my name is Shawchert, I am the leader of Cercatori d’ Arte. Is there something you need help with?”

She was just standing there, perhaps she was lost? He didn’t know but if she was he would gladly help her in the right direction.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]
[html]

It didn't take long before there was a resident to approach the Dahlian and the owl. Feeling the tension of Kael's talons squeeze the fur and flesh upon her shoulder, Alae jiggled her shoulder some in gesture for him to ease up on pressure. For an owl there were certainly some temperamental mood swings to come with him, for Kael seemed to gleam upon the crimson figure that approached in silence. He was no doubt very tall, and different hues of crimson from dark to light blended quite tastefully upon his form. His eyes were a striking blue, despite how fiery the rest of him looked. Announcing himself as Shawchert, the leader from Cercatory d'Arte, Alae was instantly delighted to be fortunate enough on this day to have encountered a leader like position for a pack.

Bowing hew muzzle in respect, there was no hesitation in her reply. "Hello Shawchert, I am Alae from Dahlia de Mai. I've heard by word of mouth about Cercatory d'Arte, and wanted to discover a little more about your pack, if I may. I've heard wondrous things about the aesthetics here." Alae replied, a gleam of interest in her eyes, while Kael's own gleam was one of irritability for being up in the daytime like this. It was beginning to get to him. "Oh, this is Kael. Pardon him if he looks angry, he's been a little edgy. Kael doesn't bite, though." Or so Alae thought he didn't.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]