Questions Galore!
Ayasha waited outside J'adore's hut. She wanted to talk to him and generally hangout with him. She hadn't seen him in awhile and missed him. Of course she had been asked over which is why she was waiting. She wondered why he didn't let her in when she realized that she had told him that she was here.

J'adore, it's Ayasha. Can I come in? She would have knocked if she could shift but she couldn't so she didn't. It was mid-morning and nice and warm and sunny out. She hoped that he could tell her some about profession paths. She didn't really know what each of them did, so she hadn't decided what to do yet.
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore was reading when Ayasha called him. He had not seen her in awhile and he had frankly been missing her. 'Come in, Ayasha' he called with a smile. He put his book down, a large, tome-like, slab of a book, with a scarlet red cover and gold lettering. It was largly about human history, mostly uninteresting to the Luperci male but he managed to pull some useful facts.

Pulling himself to his full height and moving towards the door of his hut, he pulled his wild mane free. 'Hola Ayasha!' he greeted with his usual wide grin. 'To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit from a council members daughter?' He bowed regally, a little game for his little friend. Straightening up, still grinning, he let Ayasha in and closed the door behind her.

'How have you been? How are your parents?' he asked as he sat down again. He had seen Ralla alot since they were co-workers,but he had not heard of how Ayasha's father was. He was an Itse as far as J'adore had heard and the Spaniard was curious to which tier he would chose, if any. Mind you he wondered what rank teir Ayasha would choose.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha was starting to get antsy waiting for him when he opened the door. Hi J'adore. I've missed you. What have you been doing? She asked part sternly, part teasingly. She went into his house and smiled at all the stuff he had. She glanced at a book that looked like it had been recently read. What is that book about?

She giggled as he bowed to her. I've missed you and I have questions. He sat down and she hopped up to sit next to him. They're doing OK. I haven't gotten to know my daddy very well yet. Did you know that my mommy is gonna have pups? I'm going to be a big sister!

About how she's been, she pouted. I'm scared and confused. I'm scared of shifting and confused as to what path I should take. She looked up at him. Can you tell me what the paths are and which one I would be good at? She asked him with hope in both her eyes and voice.
[html]

Failpost, also J'adore now fully refers to Ayasha as his neice XD 500+

Tapping the scarlet cover of the book with his fingers he smiled at Ayasha, 'Reading, writing, tending to the great fire, keeping out of trouble'. The last part was said with a slight giggle to it's tone. As she spoke of the book, his fingers turned the cover and a few pages, then displayed it to Ayasha long enough for her to glance over it before he placed it back in it's spot. 'It's about humans, their history mainly. It's mostly unintresting'. The comment was laced with a disreguarding tone, trying to pulled her intrest away from the large book which he did not want to speak of, it had a few unsettling facts in there, nothing for Ayasha's light soul to be burdened with.

'Do you now? Tell me whats on your mind then'. J'adore was eager to hear what his 'neice' had to say, perhaps he could help her out. 'Mhm, I heard. I take it that you are excited at the news?' J'adore would have liked litter mates, but there was a year or so serparating himself and Leon so he guessed that was a make up. Though he had left before he even knew of their birth, he still cared for him as if he had always been there. It had taken him a long time to osmose that Leon was infact his brother, though had been happy to inbrace each other it hadn't really set in straight away.

J'adore frowned, had she spoke to Ralla? Perhaps not, young pups were sometimes able to pick up on who it would be best to speak with and now he mother was expecting, perhaps she did not want to burden her. 'Don't be afraid of shifting, it's easy after the first time. The first time will hurt a bit, but then your body will get used to it. It only hurts because your body has not shifted before' J'adore said, trying to comfort his neice's mind.

'There are many choices' J'adore continued,'You must make the one that feels right for you. And don't worry the Kalona will let you change ranks if you don't feel happy with your choice'. Taking a breathe before telling her the ranks, he patted the seat opposite him for Ayasha to sit on and the began. 'War, Medicene, Fire Tending, Craft, Hunting, Animal Care and Scouting are all of the ranks'.

J'adore gave carful consideration to his words to make sure the were good enough for Ayasha. 'The war rank is basically for protecting that pack, fighting and the like. Medicene, is caring for the tribe, cleaning any wounds, treating illness. Fire Tending is what myself and your mother do. Craft is making things, like buildings or jewelery. Hunting is catching food for the pack. Animal Care is taking care of all the livestock like the horses and the cows and Scouting is taking care of the borders and passing messages between packs'. The Spaniard took a deep breath and smiled. 'I think Medicene, Animal Care or Scouting would be good for you, but it is your choice' he added, ephasising the word 'your'.

<style>
.jadore-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-o10 {background-color:#990302; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#240000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: That's OK. She thinks of him as an uncle or older brother.

IC: She gave him a smile at the last thing he said. And how much trouble could you get into? She asked him teasingly. About the book, she frowned. If it's uninteresting then why are you reading it? She raised her eyebrow muscle, waiting for his answer.

She grinned happily at the idea of having siblings. I'm very excited. Though she thought of something. Where will I be when mommy gives birth. I don't think she'll want me to be there. And I'm not too sure I wanna be there. She thought of how gross it might be.

She sighed. That's what mommy said. I guess I just needed someone else to reassure me. When exactly will it happen? And how do I do it? And how will I know when it's gonna happen? She asked these questions one after another as they came to her.

She sat opposite of him and listened intently to what he said about the paths. When he said what he thought she would be good at, she thought for a few moments. Medicine seemed kinda gross and animal care wasn't something she was interested in. But scouting, that was something that would allow her more or less wander around, which she did anyway. Plus, she was curious by nature and scouting would let her check things out. I think I might like to be a scout. How do I go about becoming one? Who do I talk to?
[html]

Good Smile

'Me? Oh not much. I'm too much of a good boy' J'adore answered, mock concentrationg playing on his face. The Spaniard shook his head, 'Because I want to expand my knowledge of various things'. It was a fairly boring book, but then again if he wanted to expand his knowledge it was something he would have to read.

'Mhm', J'adore said with a nod, 'I don't think I'll be anywhere close either. You can stay with me if you like? We could go on a walk, or ride 'Quera'. He would be happy to take care of his neice for the day, it seemed that neither of them wanted to wittness the 'miracle'.

'It usuallly happens at about six months of age, it normally just happens, and your gonna feel urges to shift and they should just happen' J'adore explained softly. 'I can't really remember what the shifting urges feel like but you'll know'.

'When you are six months old, you can go to the Kalona and ask to be the AniWaya sout, simple as' J'adore said smiling. He had been a fire tender since he joined, and he wouldn't change his rank until he felt he had learnt everything about it. And then he would try another tier.

<style type="text/css">
.jadorefreeb3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a59c78; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3decd; }
.jadorefreeb3-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; text-align:center;}
.jadorefreeb3 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadorefreeb3 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f3decd; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f8f5f6; padding: 115px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c544a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jadorefreeb3-border1 {width:462px; border:1px solid #5c544a; margin:0 auto;}
.jadorefreeb3-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #a58164; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She gave him a look of disbelief at him being a good boy. I doubt it. She said firmly. What's the worst thing you've ever done? She challenged him. About the book, she sensed that it was a book that she shouldn't ask about until she was older. Is it one of the 'you'll understand when you're older' things?

She brightened at being with J'adore. I like the sound of that. By then I'll be able to shift so I can ride like you. She gave him a serious face. But I want to be back soon after their born to see them.

She considered what he said, So I'll have no idea when it'll happen but I'll know if it does. What if I'm alone and something goes wrong? Can something go wrong? She asked more curious than worried but still slightly worried.

She was surprised that it was that easy. It's that easy? I don't hafta go through some ceremony? I just tell him? She was curious about something. Are you going to join the council like my mommy did?
J'adore laughed heartily, 'I'm not giving you any ideas!' He had done plenty of naughty things as a child, like running of and getting chased off by a Lynx and getting scared by a shark. He wasn't going to give Ayasha any ideas though.

'No, it's one of those you'll probably not be bothered with it until your and adult' J'adore explained.

'Mhm' The Spaniard nodded, 'We can gallop all the way back'. They would take 'Quera, he was lightweight and agile enough to carry both canines.

'Yup, just like that'. The tan male frowned as Ayasha again questioned shifting. He wasn't going to lie. ''Yeah, there are things that can go wrong. But they don't often. And as long as you keep close to the village centre, you can get help if you need it'.

'Easy as that' J'adore answered confidently. 'There isn't a ceremony until you reach master level'.

J'adore shrugged, 'Maybe, if the Kalona asked me I would accept. But I have not been here for long enough to even consider it'.
She gave him a mock pout. You're no fun! She then grinned at him. Maybe I should force you to tell me? Of course, she wasn't exactly the most intimidating wolf. Plus, the punishment she had in mind was tickling him until he told her.

She frowned at the book. There are times that I really dislike being so little. This is one of them. This was one of the times she wished she was older.

At galloping back she asked, How fast is that? Is it the fastest you can go? She thought that that sounded like a lot of fun.

I wish there was a way to know beforehand that I was going to shift. She listened to what he said about the dangers. So it's unlikely that anything bad will happen. But I should stay nearby in case it does. I don't think i want to know what will go wrong. She had images of twisted limbs and such.

At the ceremony, she asked, How long does it take to reach master level?

She gave him a big grin. I'm sure you will be part of it one day. She said this with utmost confidence.
[html]

Sorry for the short post, muse just went poof!

'Perhaps I should...' he paused, pondering about what would be a sutible punishment. 'I could always feed you to 'Quera?' His words were laced with masked giggles and playfulness as he joked about. It was incredibly entertaining to the tan wolf, who, even as an adult, liked to joke about, rather frequently in fact.

'Si, galloping is the fastest you can go. Though 'Quera is faster than most' he stated softly, peering over his sholder as if the creme stallion was to appear any second. On turning back he nodded subtly, 'Yep, it seems your all up to speed'. He picked up one of his books and, leaning back on his chair, he placed it on a shelf behind him. 'It depends, months usually'. The comment was paired with a unsure shrug. J'adore grinned, 'Maybe, one day. It all depends on if I am ever asked and how I feel about it'.

<style>
.jadore-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-z29 b {color:#342061; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
.jadore-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
She stuck her tongue out at him. First, I don't think my mommy would be happy about that. Second, I probably not taste very good. And lastly, Fuerte would be more likely to eat me. She grinned mischievously. I could tickle you until you tell me all your secrets.

At galloping and 'Quera being fast, she asked, How fast is Inez gonna be? Can you tell yet? She paused. How long until he's ready for me to ride him?

How far along are to get to be a master? But she was confused as to why he wouldn't want to be on the council. Why wouldn't you want to be on the council? Isn't a big honor to be asked?
[html]
<style>
.jadore_carousel .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore_carousel p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jadore_carousel b {color:#66abb5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore_carousel {background-color:#121d3d; background-image:url(http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/710/ ... rousel.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e9e6b8; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:235px 0px 0px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
Ayasha giggled. She'd probably beat you up. And she could too. She listened to his story. Why'd ya run away? At if she could top that, she said innocently, Of course not! I'm a good girl, remember?

As J'adore talked about Inez, she nodded like she understood, which she didn't. She pouted about waiting until the end of the year. But that's in forever!

About master rank, she grinned up at him. I know you can gain it! She had utmost confidence in his abilities.
[html]

300+

J'adore nodded, 'But not right now, eh?' He enjoyed joking about with his neice, she always brought several smiles to his face.

J'adore tilited his head, he had never really thought in depth about his reasoning for running away. He usually put it down to being childish, but truth be told, he never really considered it. 'I had an arguement with my father, about something stupid, I don;t really remember. But I packed a bag and ran, fearing my father and thinking I was smart enough to live alone. I only got a few miles away until I got tired and stopped. I didn't go home though, I sat for a while, but it was getting dark so, as I was 'programmed' to do, I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in my father's arms'. J'adore smiled, closing his eyes. The memory was all clear now, it had been a tender father/son moment. 'He wasn't angry, he looked down at me and smiled. And then I slept til morning and found myself on the coast, but not at home. In the opposite direction. He took me to Lisbon, the port I wanted to see. We sat on the harbour watching the boats go in and out, we spoke of things, unimportant things but things none the less. And then we went home'. J'adore smiled and softly chuckled. 'My mother was balistic when we got back, shouting at us and cursing in Italian, then she just cried and hugged us, glad we were back'. J'adore took a deep breath and smiled.

'It'll be even funner if you wait though, and you don't wanna hurt Inez do you? He needs to trust you first so the more time you spend with him now, grooming, petting, feeding, the quicker he will accept you as a rider'. Inez was likely to accept her either way, he was trusting of anyone.

<style>
.jadore-z29 {background-color:#AE9DD4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F192B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:195px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
She just nodded about his comment. When he explained why ran away, she frowned. Why did you think you could live on your own? How old were you when this happened? About how his parents reacted. They were more worried about then mad at you right?

At hurting Inez, she emphatically shook her head. Nope. But I can visit him and take him out? I just can't ride him yet? Can you show me sometime how to take care of him? After I shift. She had one final question. When my siblings are born, do I need to get my mommy and siblings presents? And if so, what?
[html]

OOC here!

'Childish stupidity I suppose. I never really thought it I think, heat of the moment ya'know'. J'adore shook his head, it had been a crude,and childish mistake to make, thinking he could be alone at his tender age. 'I was only five months old, I thought I could rule the world. I didn't know anything'. J'adore gave a sad smile, he didn't like to admit his mistakes.

The Spaniard nodded, 'He admitted he was terrifyed. At that moment I was his only son, his only child. He said he would have travel around the world a million times to find me' J'adore paused, his head dropping and a heavy sigh coming from him. 'He said he would have killed for me'. The golden male looked up and smiled, he supposed it was good to get if off his chest.

'Yeah, he'd like all the attention. And yes, I'll teach you all about horses and I can help teach you to ride'. He smiled, his neice was an important part of his life, she was always there and he had no idea what he'd do without her there. 'You don't need to get them presents, but I can help you if you want. Though you may want to wait until there born so you know if you need to get girly things or boyish things'. J'adore smiled, Ayasha was a thoughtful girl and would make a wonderful sibling.

<style>
</style>[/html]
She smiled at him. I don't think you were ever stupid nor will you be stupid. You're one of the smartest people I know! At his age, she gasped. That's about my age! I don't think I could survive by myself.

She nodded solemnly. That's because he loves you. Is your family still alive? Where are they? She hoped she wasn't prying into his life. I'd like to meet your family someday.

Inez would and so would she. He would really like it. Is there anything I can do to take care of them, besides visiting them, before I shift? At waiting, she thought that made sense. It makes sense to wait. But I still wanna get them something. How about my mommy?
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

500+Big Grin

'Thanks' the tan male said with a smile, whatever Ayasha thought, he knew that it had been a stupid move for a child to make. How could he have survived without an adult? He knew nothing then, and it was a memory that shamed him, a blot on his near perfect record. Though he could have just passed it off as childishness, but he knew it was the usual kind of arrogance and big headedness. With a nod he spoke again, 'Yes, they are in Spain, Santander. Well my father is, I doubt he'd ever move from there' breathing in, he prepared himself for what he said next. 'But there was conflict around the time Leon left, so I'm not sure if my mother went home or not. My other brother and sister, the ones I never met could be anywhere in the world. We lived near a quaint port and not far from Lisbon in Portugal, that's huge'. It was true that Isla and Arena could be anywhere in the world, maybe they had families, or maybe they had taken after their brothers, and sailed off to some far destination. His father and madre had not doubt told Leon and the others where Jadore was, so maybe they would one day arrive in Nova Scotia. Leon did after all.

The Spaniard nodded, there was alot of things she could do, 'You can groom him, feed him, and just keep spending time with him so he is used to you. It'll make riding him a hell of a lot eairer'. Not to mention he would like it. Inez was a very friendly horse, perfect for a new rider. 'Of course I can teach you how to do all of that, your nearly ready to shift anyhow'. Admittedly it would be harder for her to care for him on four legs, but it was not impossible. 'Leon will help you took,but what is most important is that you spend time with him. And while he wont mind if you don't see him for a day or two, it's better to go everyday, even if you don't feed or groom him. So he knows your scent and face'. 'Quera had been an accepting horse when he changed owners, it did take somewhile for the pair to get used to each other but that was understandable.

J'adore thought for a second, 'We could go and hunt for a elk and get the pelt from it. We can make your mother a pendant out of the bone and leather. And then we can make your siblings a rug out of the rest. If we can get another member to join in maybe we can get more than one elk and make a rug from Inez out of one of the pelts. What do you think?' They could preserve the meat somehow and cook with it, the member numbers of AniWaya were growing, which ment more mouths to feed. 'I don't think it'd be too much trouble to get a few members together for a hunt' J'adore mused.

[/html]
She could tell that he didn't believe her about him being smart. But she was fine with that. She listened to his talking about his family. How far is Portugal? Just how big is your family? She asked curiously. Her only family was the Tribe. She had her mother and father but most of her time here, she was raised by the whole Tribe. She barely remembered anything about her birth family. She couldn't tell you what her mother looked like or much of anything about her. Do you miss your parents? I barely remember my birth mommy and I never met my birth daddy. The only family I've known is the Tribe. She was slightly saddened by this realization.

She nodded about what she could do. But she was curious about a word that J'adore said. What does 'hell' mean? She asked innocently. She had no idea that it was a bad word. She didn't even really know that there were such things as bad words. If I do these things, Inez will get to know me better? So I can ride him when he's big enough? That's good. She nodded with approval of the plan. Can you teach me how to ride so I know what to do when he's ready? That will be easier on me and him, right?

At his suggestions, she cocked her head to the side as she considered them. She nodded. I'd like that. We can wait until I shift so it will be easier to do those things. Plus, if I become a scout, I can use my skills to look for the elk, right? She was starting to get excited at the idea of doing that.