Thread Information
Date: 28, 4

Setting: Grimwell Caverns

Time: dusk

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Aeron sat outside the caves had become her home. She found herself spending little time in the cave with Io. She knew that the girl had said it was ok for her to be in the cave. She was happy that she had a home though she had one before.

Aeron had for the first time in days caught something. She had been having a problem with the snares that she had set out. She ended up needing to find minor supplies to get them fixed. She now had caught two rabbits and a squirrel. She would someday have to learn how to save the hides of animals and create things out of the hides she had collected.

She would give the meat to Io to make things for the pack. She slowly and precisely with the aid of a knife began to clean them. She looked at the bowl she had found and tossed the meat into it. She wanted to someday dance again and be happy in her life. She thought a lot about home lately and she smiled. She thought about burning the necklace she had made but then she also felt that was betraying her lover. She wouldn't do that.

Stopping what she was doing she placed a hand on her stomach. Her babies were growing and she was beginning to notice the movements they were making. She was filling with mixed feelings. Happiness for a family on her own, but sorrow for what may come of the pups? What if they didn't survive?

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Hope you don't mind me tossing Clover in here!

Golden chestnut hair fell in a veil as the young coyote stooped forwards, a hand reaching out to find the cool wall of limestone. The horizon had been swallowed up behind her as Clover had made her way into the entrance of the caverns. Though she had passed Grimwell countless times, this was one of the first times she had dared go inside. Her aim was to locate either or her sisters, for they were known for not staying in one place in particular. The girl should have known better than to enter unannounced, but she hadn’t realized she had entered a private cavern and not a large, public area.

The small tunnel began to widen as Clover guided herself along, all the while her hand tracing the limestone which somehow made the presence of her usual rings and bracelets more noticeable. When the narrow path widened into a larger room, both pale yellow eyes widened at what she saw. Clover wasn’t quite sure what she had expected to find inside, but she marveled none the less at this reality of a world beneath the earth. However, her eyes had widened for yet another reason – she was not alone.

"Hello there, love," she called quietly, now wondering if she had truly wandered into someone’s room; it seemed as if she had. "Are you... alright?" She had happened to catch the girl’s hand wander to her stomach, and Clover played with the idea that perhaps this woman was expecting. The coyote before her was not a familiar face, so the hippie child could only speculate. "I didn’t mean to eavesdrop," she added in a tone quieter than before, not that she had really heard anything. Had her cheekbones not been veiled by the mask of roan red fur, it would have been apparent that a bloom of rose had formed there.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I don't mind at all. She needs to meet new people

Aeron was lost in a world of her own thoughts she didn't want to be a pain and bother Io today. She was content here with the peeled apart rabbit meat. Her hand on her stomach just thinking about what they would be like. What would she name them or would she let the monster name them. No he wasn't a monster he was just a man who she had laid with.

The woman who joined her was not noticed till she spoke. "Hello" Aeron said smiling. She was happy to have company but shocked to be asked if she was ok. "Yes of course just thinking about my pups" she said lightly with a smile. The thought of her pups just made her happy and smile.

She stood up and looked at the girl as she wiped her hands on a towel. "Its no problem at all. I could use some company, I can even offer you a meal if you are hungry." she spoke. Her tone very even not very low. She was always a woman who had a rather loud voice and she had to force herself sometimes to speak in an even tone. She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled. "My name is Aeron who may I ask are you?" She said with a wide smile.

<style>
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 307 :: Smile

The girl had paused where she was at the entrance of the den, one hand still lifted and resting on the cool limestone walls of the cavern. When the girl replied to her, Clover was happy to note that her tone was not overly annoyed at Clover’s trespassing. In fact, the woman seemed quite nice. When she spoke of her puppies, a smile present, Clover couldn’t help but beam a grin back. "Oh, congratulations!" The thought of new life and cute wriggling puppies was one to always cheer the hippie child.

When she revealed that she could use some company, Clover was torn whether to stay or to go. It was clear that neither of her sisters were here, but Clover thought it might be nice to spend time with someone new nonetheless. Her sisters wouldn’t be going anywhere soon (especially Sage who had been recovering from her snowstorm injury) and Clover could easily try and look for them later. It was getting late, the sun sinking lower and lower behind the horizon that was now blocked from view. The Vexillarius hadn’t really noticed how hungry she had actually gotten. "Ooo, a little snack would be just lovely," she replied, her voice somewhat hushed still. "That is, if you’re sure you don’t mind. I really don’t want to impose on you, or anything."

Her hand fluttered away from the stone and Clover took one step into the main area of the cavern, as if testing the waters. "Aeron? That’s a pretty name. I’m Clover. It’s wonderful to meet you." Lately she had been spending so much time outside of Inferni’s lands, she hadn’t taken enough time to get to know the people within the borders. She was almost positive this would be a refreshing encounter, and that thought was clearly reflected by the smile adorning her features.

<style>
.clover-flower {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/souls ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 10px 30px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.clover-flower .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-flower .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.clover-flower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-flower p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.clover-flower b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.clover-flower u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Smile sorry for the wait. you can beat me. One week left of college

Aeron smiled."Thank you I know nothing of child birth or any thing so I'm a little nervous." she said. Looking at the meat she had cleaned she smiled it was never a problem for her that reason she hunted was not just for herself but for the clan.

Aeron looked at her. "I catch this to feed the clan and do my part I'm not much help in my condition but i'll never stop trying to keep everyone fed." She said smiling as she cut a piece of meat and handed it over to her.

"Thank you." She said lightly. She wasn't sure what she should talk about with the girl. Aeron knew no on and knew nothing about the area so maybe thats what. "Clover like the green stuff?" she asked she thought it was cool. She had met Sage now clover. Odd names though hers was too she was not Welsh and her parents chose to give her a welsh name.

<style>
</style>[/html]