Couldn't look you in the eye
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

She could not shake off the tiredness it seemed, no matter how much she tried to sleep or take it easy. Maybe it was the previous year with constant weight loss was beginning to seep into her system finally. Maybe it her psyche that was failing because of all the happenings the last months. A mix probably. It was quite surreal to look at the current situation, and she probably needed more time to grasp it properly. The female was sitting at the harbor, distantly watching the rain disturb the glittering sea. In the distance she could see Drifter Bay. She was soaked, but could not find a strong enough motivation to move to a shelter within the town. The five year old female closed her eyes, shutting the world out from her exhausted mind. Maybe she was catching a cold or something, though she could not remember last time she had been sick. She was so used to be on her own, and now she was thrown into something she was not sure she wanted. That was why she had insisted Cercelee to share rank with her. It had been too long since Clouded Tears, and everything had in the end crashed and died. Colibri worried too much. About everything and nothing.

Her family still lived here, but Colibri felt sickly hollow, and had not made too much of an effort finding them. The fact that Mew Sadira even somehow had ended up in this pack was too odd to really grasp. The ivory female should have been happy about it, but instead she just felt more sorrow by knowing her daughter kept away from her on purpose. However, she did not have any choice but to respect her daughter’s choice. Colibri knew she had failed a long time ago. It struck her that she had not had any reason to return to these lands. She would never be able to let go if she stayed here. The lands had turned into ashes, but even though new soil, it were the same old souls that drifted around. The wolfess wished she could just throw it all off her shoulders and kill herself off, making herself a grand favor. At least Mew actually stayed instead of running off directly and what not. Time would come for the two of them to unite, and Colibri would just have to be patient and wait. Maybe she would get the opportunity to become more winsome again, something similar to her younger self.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Finished. Assuming Colibri's in were form; if not, I'll edit. Edited!

[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/han_top.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: left top; width: 400px; padding: 0px;"> 
http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/han_bg.gif) repeat-y; width: 400px;" align="center">

Hanna had started out exploring the city, and though she'd flattened her ears in annoyance at the precipitation, it hadn't deterred her. Now, as she neared the harbor, Hanna was more than ready to find some shelter. She ducked into the cover of what was once a restaurant, the scarlet faux-leather bench seats cracked in a testament to large quantities of patronization. She placed her hands on the floor, slightly bent her knees, and shook the water from her fur, covering the wood and tile with the liquid.

Moving to the door, which was slightly protected by a small marquis, Hanna stared toward the pier. A lone white figure sat on the wooden dock, staring out towards sea. It was her sister, judging by the size of the wolfess, and she was getting soaked and not showing any inclination to move. Setting her jaw, Hanna approached the other and knelt beside her, putting her arm around her shoulders and speaking gently to her. Sis, come on. It's raining; you'll catch your death of cold. She stood again and motioned at the restaurant.

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 27px;"> 

[/html]
[html]

An arm wrapped around the depressive female and filled her a little with emotional warmth. What Colibri was doing was silly, and she knew, but she had been filled with an odd calm by sitting outside in the rain gazing out into the sea. She just wanted to become a part of it all and drift away. Death of cold, heh, funny. She was dead cold inside, where it really stung, so a bit low temperature and rain was nothing. Nevertheless, she would stop acting like a retarded child for now. The light female opened her eyes slowly and nodded as she kept her gaze at the moving water. She should be happy for what had been given to her. She had both a pack and family members within it. Mew would probably warm up if she managed staying, and Colibri would open her arms. Everything would be like before. Ah, she could wish, but nothing would be as it was. Better to just face the fact and solve the problems as best she could.

She got up on all four and padded with Hanna back to the restaurant. The difference in their forms annoyed the gray eyed female, and once they were inside, she let her body shift into a more unnatural shape of the werewolf. It was not a form she used much, but she had full control of her walking at least. Colibri made a gesture towards a table with two still standing chairs. Colibri went straight into the kitchen and found two glasses. After a few minutes quickly searching around, she found an unopened bottle of wine on the floor in the former human top chief's office. She simply broke the top of the bottle by punching it against a corner of a random table on her way to hanna and the selected table. She threw the two glasses on the table and quickly poured wine into them, spilling wine on her already wet hands.

The glasses were meant for simple water, but Colibri felt no need to make a fuzz about it, as they were not humans and there were only the two of them inside the restaurant. This was not like her. Colibri never drank. She had done it once but hadn't liked it. However, she knew alcohol could be calming and drug the brain down, and perhaps that was exactly what she needed. The now darker female took a sip of the glass, crimson eyes watching her sister. " So, dear sister. How is life treating you?"

Dying to meet you

[/html]
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/han_top.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: left top; width: 400px; padding: 0px;"> 
http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/han_bg.gif) repeat-y; width: 400px;" align="center">

Hanna looked on as her sister collected two glasses and a bottle of wine, smashed the neck of the bottle to open it, and slopped the liquid into the glasses. She picked up her glass, swished it around, then slurped a little into her mouth. It was fruity, the only living proof to the nearby vineyards' success. Swallowing that mouthful, and taking the opportunity to ponder her sister's question and regard the look upon her visage. She seemed depressed, even though she'd been given the chance to see her sister and both her girls again.

Hanna just couldn't wrap her head around it. She was overjoyed to be back in the packlands to see Melisande before the fire, and now she was equally excited to have the chance to catch up with her sister and niece, and both were here in front of her. She sighed, setting the glass down and steepling her fingers, pointer against pointer and so on. Resting her jaw on her thumbs, Hanna met her sister's eyes steadily and answered her. A far sight better than you are, I imagine. You seem depressed, hun. What's up?

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 27px;"> 

[/html]
[html]

Of course, Colibri should be happy, but the simple fact was that she was not. She did not fully understand it herself, but that was how it was. She took another sip while Hanna looked at her, trying not to frown at the unnatural taste of pouring something human made into her system. The deceased humans did not disgust her, even though she knew they had been a poison that had threatened ruining the blue planet. As with wolves, she could not justify stereotyping a race full of different individuals. What had become of the humans that had lived in the Bleeding Souls lands for a little while she did not know, nor did she care. Probably driven out by the odd canines or taken by the illness that no one could explain.

Hanna answered and turned the question and therefore also the topic over to Colibri. The frown that appeared on her gray face matched the bittersweet aftertaste if the alcohol that overpowered her oral system. She could not imagine Susquehanna was okay. Her sister's fur was already starting recover from the flames' hungry meal. Had she not lost her whole life in the fire? Everything she knew of that was safe and sound? Had she not been happy with her family in Clouded Tears? " Indeed I am." Depressed, that was. The five year old tilted her head and released the focus of her eyes, crimson eyes obviously showing the lack of proper presence. "I suppose that's how I was made. I do not understand why Mew is here, as she obviously despise looking at me. The sad part is that I copy her act and treat her as something between air and a normal pack member. I dont know how to react and act any longer. I can't stand my lack of proper actions."

Dying to meet you

[/html]