My ships are coming in
[html]

I hope this is okay! I can change it if you want me to. ^^

It had taken Luke a long time to bring the sheep and Gad to AniWaya. It seemed he wasn't as adept at following Flynn as he should be, but then, with his gypsy curse, it was no surprise to her that he'd lost his way at some times. Lili was just glad everyone had gotten out of it okay; sure, Gad was a little worse for wear--the man just didn't know how to pack a horse--but Jeb and Ire couldn't be happier. Well, Ire couldn't be. Jeb was too much of an old man to be happy just because he'd settled down. Ire was more happy because the wool was coming off. It was shearing season, and while Lili was an amateur at best, Ire was patient enough to talk her through the process. Again.

They'd done this when she'd first gotten the two--talked through the process--but now she actually had the tools to go through the steps, too, thanks to the AniWayan crafters. Holding the large shearing knife carefully in one hand, Lili lead Ire down to a stream, to begin the process of washing the wool. She'd heard from Ire's old shepherd that in Australia, wherever that was, the Luperci had managed to get old human shearing machines to work, and washing the wool was inadequate. But Lili thought that was legend, at best; human things should be left to the humans, and Luperci should stick with their own ways. Machines were what brought the strange two-leggers down, Lili thought.

Ire walked into the stream with no provocation or bribery, and Lili followed after her, grateful for her friend in this time of learning. She tucked the knife into her belt for safe keeping--she had to return it--and then dug her hands into Ire's coat, the sheep baa'ing instructions the whole time.

<style>
.luckycardcandle .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.luckycardcandle p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.luckycardcandle b {color:#83342a; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.luckycardcandle {background-color:#501f16; background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3389/luckycandle02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e6ac62; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:120px 0px 10px 0px; }
.luckycardcandle-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #f2b049; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Ayasha was playing near the stream when she heard a strange sound. It was a baa and she had no idea what that meant. Or who could even make that sound. She saw a female wolf approach with this fluffy white thing and scissor-like tools. she watched as they got in the stream.

Hi. My name's Ayasha. What's your's? she asked cheerfully, all well looking at the strange creature next to the wolfess. What's that? She indicated to what she would soon learn is a sheep. She stayed on the bank, not quite sure what to do. What are you going to do to it?