tie strings to the clouds
[html]

<3333

It was dark. This made her panic.

She could smell the blood. It came from everywhere, and everywhere was dark.

There was someone beside her. She could sense them, hear them breathing. Only, it was too dark to see them. Her chest tightened when the breathing stopped suddenly, and the smell of red liquid was spilt again. But there was another presence. Quieter, unseen, but there.

Outside her mind, Ever could hear the birds chirping to the early morning sun rays. She listened to the familiar ocean current and could feel her clenched hands moving the sheets on her neck. But inside her dream, the girl was oblivious to all this.

A growl sounded in the night. It was hot, against her ear, although the face felt soft. She tried to turn, in the dream, but only vague shades of gray could be seen. The valley went silent again. Her body shuddered before stilling completely.

The girl was home. She knew this for sure despite the blood masking the scent of the field or the light shining directly between the two mountains. It was a feeling she had, but the feeling felt heavy like stones in her stomach. Why was she home? Her unconscious mind couldn’t formulate the question. But she knew enough that she shouldn’t be there.

It would be smart to run but fear sent ice through her veins, freezing her in place. No light could be seen in any square inch of the valley. The silence was choking, and she could almost feel the blackness seeping into her throat.

Ever knew how the dream ended. She always knew, and never forgot. It would be coming soon. Teeth glinting in absent light, lip curled in frustration or hunger, paralyzing the youth. She would be killed, and not be able to do anything about it. Ever would be killed with unborn life in her stomach. And then she would wake.

<style type="text/css">
.cloudlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.cloudlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca290; letter-spacing:1px}
.cloudlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cloudlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dbe9ec; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/t8p8w6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49a4b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #002834; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I’m such a poophead, I don’t know why you put up with me sometimes Big Grin I couldn’t post this weekend because I went to Canada for a last minute family trip >_>;; but after this I’m going to post on our other thread! Hurrayyy Big Grin

Most nights the hybrid slept deeply, only waking up due to thunder or Ever rolling about in bed. Most nights even his anxious mate did not keep sleep from him; he could sleep through almost anything. This night was no different; the secui was curled up beside his silvery love, his mind also lost in a dream. For the Duke, he didn’t often remember his dreams for more than a few minutes after he woke up. So unlike the Mayawyn beside him, he didn’t care much about his nighttime adventures or dangers.

The fog lifted from the man’s head as he was suddenly awake, aware of his mate’s thrashing which was more out of control than usual. She was clearly asleep but was caught in a mental battle that was causing the girl severe amounts of stress. Ezra had noticed these sort of dreams before, but he usually let them pass without an inquiry. The male had woken up mere seconds before Ever, and like a dutiful mate, his large tongue gave her a delicate lick on her shoulder. This wasn’t normal, and while it was probably nothing, it still made the man nervous “Darling?” the hybrid asked quietly, worried for her.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

Aww we will always be here, dear! If you want we can make this thread quick.

Ever shook off the dream quickly, which was what she was used to. It wasn’t completely gone from memory as she would have liked, but for the moment, the darkness was hidden in the corner from her mind. A gentle nudge on her shoulder made her eyes snap open, aqua irises adjusted rather quickly to the morning light. Her beloved window filtered beams of golden luminosity, brightening the white sheets and warming the bed. However, the girl’s limbs remained cold.

She turned her head towards him, relief instantly bringing color to her face. Her body wanted to curl into his heat immediately but she hesitated. Ever could smell the blood lingering on her hands and tongue, the metallic taste making her mouth sting.

I am fine,

The cloud shaded girl said rather crossly, turning away from the man and feeling her exhaustion stuff her mind. A sense of dread filled her heart until she rolled back around and into her mate’s arms. The nightmare wasn’t leaving her so kindly this time. She could almost feel the same weight in her stomach,

I am sorry, it is just …

The girl didn’t know how to begin even after she rushed into the conversation. Ever hoped he would possibly understand, maybe miraculously know what she spoke of. But as aqua eyes searched Ezra’s emotion, she couldn’t see anything.

Ezra … I love you …

She couldn’t continue. Her maw closed and she pressed it to the man’s chest, unwilling to bring up the topic she wasn’t even ready for.

<style type="text/css">
.cloudlight-ooc {font-style:italic; color:#002834; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.cloudlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ca290; letter-spacing:1px}
.cloudlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cloudlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dbe9ec; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/t8p8w6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#49a4b4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #002834; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

it’s cool. I don’t mind ^^

His mate’s complete attitude reversal felt like a punch in the stomach. He was confused, and the gesture hurt quite frankly. The man sighed as Ever turned away from him, shaking his head in groggy irritation. He knew something really was wrong; she never acted like this before. The Duke laid on the bed in silence, and was instantly relieved when she spoke for the second time. He sighed again, white paws grabbing her and pulling her close to his chest. Moments like this worried him immensely. “I love you too,” he murmured, two-toned maw digging into her perfect curls.

Ezra let the embrace continue for a few more moments before opening his mouth again. “Now do you want to tell me what’s really wrong?” Ezra asked carefully, quietly, afraid of angering her. “You know you can tell me anything….” he whispered softly, muzzle moving to whisper in her ear. “….I don’t like seeing you like this, you’re too beautiful.” And with that, the mutt planted a comforting kiss on her cheek reminding her that with him everything was okay.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

Her breathing was deep against his chest. She could have fallen asleep if she would have chosen to. However, the incessant darkness wasn’t welcoming. So she remained stiff beside her mate, mind working despite the lack of body activity. Paws could be felt scrabbling on her sides, pulling her even closer. After a moment of breathing he replied to her, and she could hear the weariness in his voice though it was muffled by sleep and buried in her mane. Another hesitation occurred and the silver girl thought the man may have fallen asleep, but he spoke again.

Did she want to tell him? Yes. It was an easy question, however, the bridge to it wasn’t. She could feel his breath inside her ear as he spoke again, less careful. He continued to speak quietly to her until she loosened up and then brushed a kiss across her cheek. Ever panted once, again reminded how much of a drug he was.

I am not ready but …

The girl began again, not yet looking the man in his disheveled eyes.

Have you thought about having children?

She looked up now, keeping still, staring as intently as she could into Ezra’s eyes. Ever pleaded him to think about it while she loosened her grip on her arm to just a touch.

<style type="text/css">
.baycloud-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.baycloud b {font-weight:bold; color:#996691; letter-spacing:1px}
.baycloud p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.baycloud {margin:0 auto; background-color:#aea5b2; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1219yyw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515e7b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21293c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by sie! <3
[html]

wheeeeee

With the exception of her quiet breathing, Ever’s body was still. Ezra’s was as well, but inside his heart was beating the fastest it had ever beaten. The man almost didn’t believe the words that came out of his mate’s mouth; they were so unexpected, so… mortifying. Children? Little Rosen babies running around? The mere thought made the male clench his jaw out of nervousness as he struggled to get his thoughts together. This was the last thing the hybrid was expecting to discuss in the middle of the night.

“Having children?” Ezra repeated Ever’s words, still slightly in shock. The words felt peculiar in his mouth. Ezra knew the right words to say; he knew deep down Ever wanted to have them some time in the future… but he still had no idea how to spit the right words out. “I…uh…yes, I suppose... Never thought about it seriously though...” he said slowly, stupidly. He had no idea how to approach the question. “Have you?” The mutt just stared at Ever, at a loss for a string of coherent words.

<style>
.ezra-e09 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-e09 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-e09 b {color:#B4C5E1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ezra-e09 {background-color:#343A44; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/b8o7zb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #B4C5E1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#11151B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.ezra-e09-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

-dances-

Instantly, Ever was relieved she had stated the claim that they weren’t ready for children. Though they would have had the same conversation later, if not now, she was surprised by the man’s sudden alarm. She could feel him tense in shock and see the tightening of muscles in his face. The girl watched the man like a film, identifying each movement as she was so well at. It left an acid-like taste in throat.

She hung on his words silently, listening to how every single one sounded. Her eyes stared at his and continued to for a long moment after Ezra had asked his final question. The silver female eventually broke the intent grasp and flopped back on the bed gracefully. Another instant was spent breathing again.

Yes,

Her voice came out muffled by the sheets but still rang melodically.

I have,

She had thought about the topic too many times. What with her mother and sister birthing their own litters before her, she had thought about children of her own. The idea was frightening; to devastating to go through with at the moment for either of them it appeared. She was young, and the thought of settling down was difficult, as it had been while discussing it with Vigilante. Ever tensed, tilting slightly away from Ezra so he wouldn’t feel. Her stomach flipped but the exchange was bound to be brought up again before the time came.

<style type="text/css">
.baycloud-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.baycloud {margin:0 auto; background-color:#aea5b2; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1219yyw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515e7b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21293c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I’m a poop!

Ever let go of the large man, and her distance made him uncomfortable. It was crazy how much power she held over Ezra; he loved her so much sometimes that not physically touching her made him crazy. There were moments when all the man wanted to do was wrap himself around her fragile frame, silent, for hours, until the morning came. He felt like that right now; his chest felt hollow and empty without her touching it. Her words scared her, and the male was truly frightened for the first time in ages. He didn’t know what to do at the moment. So she had thought about it? And what was her reaction? Did she want them, or didn’t she? The female was so annoyingly uncommunicative sometimes.

“And?” Ezra responded, somewhat irritated. “What do you think? Do you want them or no?” He had literally no idea how to approach this situation. Every word he said was loaded; Ever could take anything said the wrong way.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]

Ever knew she could be set off easily. Her sensitivity made her delicate, fragile; everything Ezra was weary of. He was so good to her and she tried to return his sincerity. Every moment she made him tense or frustrated was another blow to her self-esteem and often made her blame herself.

His words hung in the air for a moment, silent and impacting in the early morning light. The silver hybrid remained under the covers away from his embrace. Her muzzle faced towards him, slightly covered by the white sheets. She breathed, trying to gain control and imagine something to say that wouldn’t alarm the man more.

I suppose so,

The tint of poison in his words caused a momentary stillness from the girl before she replied. Even her reply was timid, poised, and cautious.

I cannot imagine having them now … but I would like to in the future,

She left the topic open for the man to explore and envision himself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin

Ezra’s irritation quickly dissolved as he watched his mate speak timidly. He instantly regretted his irritation, it was only out of desire to know how she felt that he got angry. The topic was so sensitive that the luperci struggled to string a coherent sentence together. He was so nervous, and he didn’t want to upset the beautiful woman before him. Still, the fact that they were physically apart made him anxious. To correct the situation the male inched closer to Ever, burying his two-toned maw into the silky fur on her shoulder. He needed her reassurance, he needed her physical presence. He didn’t feel whole without it.

“I’d like that,” Ezra mumbled, barely audible through her fur. “I’d like to start a family with you, even if the idea terrifies me,” That was probably the last thing she wanted to hear, but at least he was being honest.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]

The silver girl watched the man’s face soften; the ferocity in his eyes diminishing and the flatness of his mouth drooping despairingly. Uncomfortable being able to read her mate so easy, Ever turned her gaze away. She shifted back when the unconfident touch of his muzzle against her shoulder made her snap back to attention. A sigh escaped her maw and a smoky hand lay delicately on Ezra’s secui side, his contorted expression making her weary. Nerves were emanating from his body heat towards hers.

It is an immense decision to make on our part,

Ezra’s honestly was sweet to her. She let her voice pause, the melodic chimes lingering in the morning air.

But I think we can be ready soon,

Her eyes closed briefly to let her mind wander aimlessly around the thought of having children. She knew even when they had the puppies, they wouldn’t slow down. Both hybrids were very active around the territory and knew it wouldn’t change despite the growing of the family.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Big Grin let’s wrap this up?

Ezra sighed, glad the tension between them was finally over. He did want a family, he honestly couldn’t wait to see Ever as a mother. But it was just the horror of the finality of the decision. Once children were brought into the world, he couldn’t run away. Not that he wanted to, but his past life of constant wandering still made an appearance under his skin every once in a while. The male wriggled over even closer to his mate, giving her a reassuring lick on her satin fur.

“Now, my love, I think there’s still a few more hours of sleep to be had,” He hoped the conversation was done for now so he could go back to sleep. He was still groggy despite the awkward conversation, and wanted to have a comforting sleep with Ever by his side. “Everything will be okay,” And that he promised with all his being.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]