My new home
[html]

300+

Pale white paws stroked nervously at even whiter hair that descended in long waves from a snowy head. Icy blue eyes darted around herself nervously and the female coyote wolf hybrid shuffled her feet nervously. She had somehow managed to loose her way in the twisting winding tunnels of her new home. A cool wind ruffled her fur and the female shivered slightly and felt the cold hard wall against her back, panic rose and fell in waves that she struggled to control and above all else the claustrophobia was beginning to creep into her bones as she was lost in one of the smaller tunnels that crisscrossed the land.

Softly whimpered tones left her maw and echoed through the cavernous tunnels, Gemma turned and began to walk in the direction that she thought she had come from only to reach another intersection of caves and tunnels. Pulling at her fur in fear the woman picked a direction at random and all but ran down it, searching for light, any light to guide her back to where she should be. Tears began to well in her sapphire eyes now as she proceeded to get herself even more lost, after running a ways she stopped for breath, leaning over with her hands on her knees to gasp shallowly, it seemed as though no breath would enter her lungs and stay there, looking upwards she froze and sucked in a gasp of air and let it out with with a wail of despair, the woman realised she was back where she started, recognizing a distinctive piece of rock jutting out from the wall.

This time as she approached the same intersection from earlier she chose a different direction, the opposite to the one she had taken before, surely she would not suffer the same circling twice. Suddenly she tripped and hit the ground hard, rolling over several times until she came to rest on her back, her chest now heaving. Pushing herself towards a wall she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

It was being a normal day as any. He was returning from Alaki's dorm, from where he had stayed for about an hour to care for his albine companion. He decided it should be time to get the animals out for the pastures, and he was on his way out of the system when a far away echo met his ears. He didn't recognize the voice at first and was about to ignore it when he heard sobs and something fall on the earthy ground. The male was taken aback for a second and worried for whoever's sake it was.

He went towards the sound, searching for the source. He noticed those tunnels were some of the unnexplored tunnels, but it wouldn't stop the Anzu. Probably someone had gotten lost there. After all, those areas had not yet been properly explored and mapped. To avoid he would also get trapped, as he went, the male forced the blade of his dagger in the walls, scarring them in slashes as he went.

Soon, he found the one making the wipping sound. It was the female he had met not too long ago on the borders, hugged with one of his stray sheep. Now, she was the one lost in these mazes, curled up to the wall. A bundle of sadness and loneliness. The image struck him and his eyes melted in compassionw with his new packmate.

"I see you need some help, ma'am?" He spoke, crouching down with a kind smile on his face. Even in that position, he was still taller than her. That weird change of height made him feel rather protective over her.

In a brief second, her snow white form blurred out and the image of a bloody, wounded female haunted the back of his brain. It was Tayui, while Demi D'Angelo patched her sliced shoulder up. He gulped down that image that have been stalking his mind for some time already. She was doing well so far, though she wouldn't get up yet because of the pain and the threat of the wound opening up again.

The possibility of it happening to the petit woman made his chest turn void of worry. Inferni and Anathema had a feel unnofficial conflicts with eachother, though their leaders tried their best to make it stop. And that attack fo that insane coyote was the drop for the Russian.

"Here." The Russian spoke again, stretching out a hand for the white female, to help her get up.

<style>
.Liev-KAG p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-b {width:487px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]
[html]

300+

Shuddering sobs wracked her thin curved form and salty blue tears fell from her lapiz gaze, she was completely lost and she would be left here until she starved or some predator of these dark tunnels came to pick her off. She was working herself up into an even more hysterical state, the shaking worsening with each passing moment that she remained trapped underground in this labyrinth of wondering walkways. So inwardly focused was she that Gemma didn't notice the footsteps of another until they were almost on top of her, the scent of male and Anathema came towards her and out of the gloom the huge grey male with the purple eyes that she had met at the borders loomed.

Her wide blue eyes stared up at the pack member that stood in front of her and for a second she almost couldn't comprehend that someone was here in front of her, with her that was not some figment of her imagination. She hiccuped silently and her eyes followed him as he crouched before her and asked a question in such a kind and caring voice,

"Yes, i'm lost, I got turned around in some of the tunnels and couldn't find my way out." Her voice was shaky and uneven, and she gulped back the hot tears that threatened to begin overflowing again. She grasped the man's outstretched paw and let him pull her to her feet. Taking a few wobbly steps forwards she placed her hand on the wall to steady herself, having hysterical breakdowns in the dark in some random tunnel did not do well for her nerves. THe woman tugged at her leather top and brushed the dirt from her denim hot pants, the familiar movement helping to calm her somewhat thought she still remained somewhat stressed and out of sorts.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

The woman loked at him with a rather shocker gaze, and he had a slight flashback of when they first met at the borders, when those deep blue eyes had an almsot similar gaze. He smiled further wider, and helped her up as she took his hand. The woman moved to the wall, sustainningherself for a moment before cleanning her clothes. He then turned worrie, sensing her wavering confused aura.

"Are you sure you can walk, ma'am? We can wait a while if you need to..." He said simply, not wanting her to force herself into anything. She seemed to be quite affected by getting lost, but who wouldn't? These mazes made him feel a bit at a lost at first as well. If it wasn't for his photographic memory, he would have got lost as well. The thought of never seeing the sunlight again... it was surely scary for him as well, even though he had been born in connected underground dens like these, they called burrows back at his pack. Here they were actually caves, but still.

<style>
.Liev-KAG b {font-family:verdana; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#403e2f; text-shadow:#403e2f 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Liev-KAG-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Liev-KAG {background-color:#e9d9b7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:485px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/2596/liev.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 244px 0px; }</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

At first the man's question did not register as she took first one deep breath and found the air managed to feel like it was staying in her lungs, then another followed the first and then a third until she was breathing deeply and had closed her eyes allowing her breath to wash though her, feeling the inhale and exhale and she opened her eyes again looking back at the male called Liev. "Yes I believe I can, I just... need a few more... breaths." Quite suddenly the woman's vision dimmed alarmingly and she had to grip onto the wall tightly to stop herself falling over.

The dim lessened and Gemma could see in front of herself again, her grip relaxed on the rocks of the wall and she stood up straighter feeling her old resolve and determination coming back to her now. "If you could show me the way out i would be very grateful, I just want to see the sunlight.. you know just to make sure its still there." Her chuckle was weak and her smile thin. She dearly wished now to see the sun's rays and know she was not trapped down in the myriad of holes.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

She seemed to be hyperventilating at first, but he relaxed when he noticed she was in fact trying to control her breathing pace. Those tunnels could get quite clasthrophobic sometimes, and even he needed to get out for a while and, like she put it, "see if the sunshine was still there".

The luperci then seemed about to faint when her eyes seemed to lose a bit the focus, but then seemed to reboot herslef up. See the sunshine, eh? He smiled in an encouraging way for her. "If you allow me..." He asked, asking for her hand and bowing lightly to her, in an almost ironic gentleman action. She took it rather hesitantly for a second, but he then held it firmly enough, her petit hand almost fitting right inside on his fisted hand.

The Russian guided them out the unkown tunnels, guided by the slashed he made previously until they returned to the ones he was deeply acquainted with and led her through the dorm halls, into the common room and, finally, out the main entrance. The sun was already making its way behind the horizon. It was about 4 or 3 hours until sunset, but yes, the sunlight was still there. It was a cloudless dusk, and it sure was a good change to the confined caves just a few minutes ago.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

Gemma was immensely grateful for the male's hold on her hand as he guided them both out of the maze of tunnels barely noticing that his own paw completely dwarfed hers and all but engulfed it in his grip. After a while she began to recognise where she was, and then the tunnels emptied them into the large mass of caves that served as living quarters for most of the clan. Now she was back on ground that she definitely knew what was where and how to get out the female could relax a lot more but she still needed to see the son and feel the wind and smell the grass, something of an aftershock of her claustrophobia attack

The sun was warm on her face as they finally stepped out of the mountain halls that Anathema called its home and Gemma took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the flowers and grass and trees. The confined and trapped feeling dropping away all together leaving her with a sense of peace as she stared at the burning ball of fire that kept earth alive. She smiled happily and turned to the man who still held her hand in his although she did not notice this much,

"Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it a lot."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

The pale woman seemed to light up as the sunlight reflected on her like it would on an ice shard, and as her aura turned up as bright as the light. She immersed herself on the scenario, and the Russian simply watched.Only when she turned to thank him, he noticed he was still holding her hand. The Russian couldn't let go, though. It felt as if he did, she would break down again, even if she was perfectly okay now. Worst about it, he couldn't remember when - or even if- he felt like that before. For anyone. It wasn't love, for he knew what it would feel like. No, it was a much more platonic kind of love, and care.

"No problem at all, ma'am. I'm glad to help." He spoke, a kind smile on his face. Yet, he felt she would be scared of returning inside, but he felt the need to teach her the way for her own room. "Whenever you want to return, would it be okay if I accompanied you inside? To help you on the way, if you won't remmeber it." He asked, voice as polite as it ever had been.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

Her own hand squeezed his own as though trying to convey her thanks physically, this man was her friend now of that she was sure. His kind smile and soft purple eyes reminded her so much of the way her mother used to look at her before she had left for good. Her mother knew she would most likely not return but she would always love her. The sight of the sun was so relieving to the woman she felt her tail wagging in the air behind her lightly. She turned back to look at the sun and clouds closing her eyes against its glare, before an ear twisted to Liev's words.

"I'd like that, maybe we could arrange a guided tour of the place sometime, then I would be less likely to get lost." She chuckled a little "I live with Giuseppe and Matteo in cave nine. They were kind enough to offer me a place to stay with them so I wasn't on her own" She wisely chose to keep her practical kidnap at the hands of Alaki. She didn't hold it against him, she was actually thinking about thanking him for it really since it had turned her life around from a loner.

"If you don't mind, could we go back in now?" The woman smiled at her new friend.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

--

In Character

The petit woman squeezed his hand before he let go of it, and that warm feeling he had been feeling boiled a bit further on his chest. Yeah, no he remembered. It was when he was just 2 years old, when him and his tutor were hunting down seal, and when they got the mother, teh Russian felt so bad for the cub he brought it back and tried to care for it. Unfortunately, his "friends" stole it when he was asleep and killed it. Now that it came back to him, he remembered how sad he was when he found them eating the poor thing's flesh. Skitter, his once second in command and best friend, was the only one that stood on his side when that happened.

It was a rather fraternal love. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe just because. He really wasn't sure why, but he did.

When the female told him she was living with Giuseppe and Matteo, the Trovato brothers, he felt a pinch in the guts. It had been just a one night stand, but still. He knew Giuseppe wasn't that much of a gentleman, but more of a... pimp and bitch at the same time? The grayish male wasn't sure how to describe him and his albino brother, but they sure weren't the best of companies. "I don't intend to speak lowly of Giusppe and Matteo Trovato, but I live in a place closer to the entrances. You could stay with me until you find yourself a dorm." He stated, waving her a hand and making a simple nod for her to follow him as he moved back into the caves.

<style>
[/html]