Such a gentle soul
[html]

yay for Gemma/Teo WC:300+

The waves were calming and had a de stressing effect on her brain as she stared out to the sea and watched the gulls and other water birds fight over scraps of fish. The Zepar was sat in the sand at the waters edge just quietly observing the ocean and its inhabitants, her form appearing as calm as a gentle breeze but inside her brain was working overtime. She was owned. Owned! The thought alone was enough to make her nearly break out into hysterical giggling, after her short lifetime of chasing her father in the hopes that he would want to call her his she had finally found someone who wanted her, Giuseppe was not her father and neither was Teo but Gemma was happy to call them her owners.

A chilly spring breeze rolled off the ocean and Gemma shivered a little, hugging her knees close to her white furred body. Her leather top and denim hot pants lay half stuffed into her plain brown satchel that sat about a foot away from her, , the female fingered the red woven bracelet around her right wrist and sighed placing her head upon her knees. The tangy scent of salt was heavy in her nose and Gemma could feel the tiny crystals brushing against her nasal passages in a not unpleasant way. She wriggled her toes and felt them sink into the soft sand.

The sun was a giant reddy orange ball that sat low in the sky, just visible over the background of the mountains and trees, staining the sky with its deep fiery colors and tinging the clouds a light pink. The sunset was beautiful and Gemma turned from the sea to watch the sun descend lower and lower on the horizon, the woman wished this moment would stretch on forever.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Jealous Matteo is seriously Jealous.

Matteo had more than a dozen reasons to be in a sour mood that day. He'd failed at the hunt, he'd been kicked out of bed that morning... and he was no longer the center of Giuseppe's tiny world. Suddenly, in the course of a few hours the day before, Matteo's place as prized 'slave' was taken over by some blue-eyed princess type named Gemma. She'd wandered into Anathema and straight into Giuseppe's bed, it seemed. Normally Matteo wouldn't be so bothered by some girl sleeping with his brother, but Gemma was suddenly living with them too!?

So the night after her arrival, he'd decided to burn off some steam. The day had been clear and no real clouds were rolling in, which meant that the sunset tonight would be beautiful. The boy made up his mind to go hunting, then he'd visit the beach again. A fire-roasted hare and a great view of the sunset was just what he needed to cool off. The thought alone brought a small smile to his face.

On his way to the beach, boy shifed into his Lupus form and set his clothing aside. He'd caught the scent of a spring hare and the hunt was on; he chased, it ran... and it got away thanks to a nasty looking sinkhole near the stream. Matteo turned back, sour about losing his dinner, but happy that he hadn't fallen into whatever was down underneath the muck. With his hunting plans ruined, he found himself yet again thinking scornful thoughts, even as he dressed again (now in Optime form) and headed off to the beach.

So what if he didn't have supper? He could fish or find crabs! If not, he could stand to lose a pound or two more, right? This pack life had him soft. I'll catch something on the way home tonight... maybe share it with Giuseppe if I'm feeling better. The thought of his brother had that frown returning. ...I wonder if Alaki would mind some company? I really don't feel like dealing with what's-her-face tonight. With a sigh, he pondered this, wandering over the hill that overlooked the beach. Then, as he reached the top, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Not twenty feet away, sitting in the sand, watching the start of the sunset (crap, he'd been late!) and seemingly lost in her thoughts was none-other than the witchy woman herself, Gemma Sawtooth. Matteo instantly wanted to turn around and go home, but suddenly, something in the young Trovato's mind clicked. This was his beach. No hussy could take away the one peaceful thing he had left, god dammit.

With that ever-so-rare spark of that Trovato pride, Matteo trudged down the hill, eyes never once leaving Gemma's form. I'll tell her to get the hell out of here, to go back to wherever it is she came from. Then, as he rounded about at the ten-foot mark, he saw her face. Boy stopped dead in his tracks. ...If... I-If she thinks she can r-replace me... she's wrong. His thoughts started to derail; Gemma was admittedly a very pretty young woman, and at that moment, she seemed so... peaceful.

"What are you doing here, Gemma?" Spineless twit. His voice came out in a curious but not entirely happy-to-see-you tone, holding some form of dominance despite how derailed he'd become. He stood roughly seven feet away, hands in his pockets, snugly tucked into his long-sleeve black dress-shirt and dark-wash jeans. His usual luperci-made boots were worn and his hair was tied back, only a few strands still framing his face. Of course, the usual collar was worn, but the tag had recently been polished, as if it would make Giuseppe remember who he'd been with for the last year now.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

The first hint of inkling that let Gemma know she was no longer alone was a thin scent that floated on the breeze carrying with it the spoor of its owner. Then her sensitive, slightly overlarge ears twitched as they picked up the sound of footsteps whispering over the soft sandy beach. She did not need to turn to know who approached her for the scent was already firmly entrenched into her mind, she had spent the last night breathing it in as she slept along with its twin scent from the male that had laid next to her so it was completely projected onto her mind now, such that she would recognise it instantly even among lots of other smells.

She heard the footsteps stop and slowly let go of her legs, letting the long limbs slide back down to rest against the sand and crossing one ankle on top of the other. The footsteps belonging to Matteo started up again, getting closer and she could hear his soft breathing before he spoke to her, stopping again several feet away from her, "What are you doing here, Gemma?" The woman laid back against the sand with her hands resting either side of her head, looking up at the clothed luperci male a happy and almost innocent smile gracing her features, she tilted her head to the side offering her neck in a pleasing submissive gesture that had been raped into her by her father,

"Matteo!" The single world was said with reverence, "I'm just watching the sun before it sets for the night." She looked at the visage of the upside down man, her tail wagging gently against the sand for she was truly happy to see him just as she would be happy to see Giuseppe or Lucifer or any of the males she had an attachment to. Her gaze roamed his face and stopped on his most peculiar blue and pink eyes and she wished that her eyes could look like that, so interesting and pretty. "Has anyone ever told you that your eyes are extraordinarily beautiful?"

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Cover it up, you naughty girl! D<

Admittedly, the submissive action she made was one that sparked that inner Trovato blood again. In a moment that felt natural, his ears flick, itching to stand straight, tail almost demanding allowances beyond being limp or held down. For a moment, he knew the slight thrill it gave to see someone submitting so simply for him. The moment was pushed away though; he was no alpha, it wasn't his place. Still...

He listened to her rather... half-heartedly, not really paying too much attention to her words, instead looking her over. She was being careless, laying so openly on the ground with no clothing to protect her. Her tail moved side to side in the sand, he noted, which meant she obviously felt no ill intentions towards him. Whatever she was doing to upset him obviously wasn't on purpose, unless she was a damn good actress.

It was the comment about his eyes that pulled said jewels to lock with her own, a hint of surprise shining there. "My mother did, when I was a child." His response wasn't meant to be rude, but the tone suggested he didn't like talking about it. In fact, he didn't like talking about anything involving his past or his appearance. Both were curses, really.

"Why do you go without clothing? It's indecent." His upper lip curled slightly, showing his distaste for her choice to go nude. Back in Italy, lupus and secui forms were frowned upon, looked at as beastial curses not meant to be. As such, aside from young, young children, all of the luperci wore clothing based on the decency laws there. It was different in America, in Anathema, but that didn't mean Matteo approved of it.

For a moment, he stared at her, judging her. Then, he sighed rather harshly, reaching up and unbottoning his shirt. Carefully, making sure no one else was around, he stripped out of the long-sleeved shirt and held it within her reach. "At least put this on. If you are to be living under mine and Giuseppe's roof, the least you can do is respect our traditions." Traditions like this were one thing Matteo wasn't afraid to speak up about.

<style>
.matteo1-z91 b {font-style:italic; font-weight:bold; color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

A tone overlaid his voice suggesting that his eyes and his mother were a topic that were out of bounds to discuss, the woman shifted in the sand, raising herself into a sitting position. He made his distaste known for her lack of clothing and she looked down at her body surprised slightly by his words and his tone. Gemma had never been one for decency in any respect, in fact she spent more time out of her sparse clothing than in it, a result of her... unique upbringing, she had never thought it a problem before but now his judging eyes made her feel slightly ashamed of herself but this way of life was the only one that she knew.

"I was born in the wilderness, no pack, no helpful relatives or rules of society, just my mother and sisters and.." Here she stopped, she had almost added brothers but they had not lived to even see their first hour so she supposed they didn't really count. "I've never had any real use or need for clothing, my fur has always been enough." The woman shrugged he shoulders and now the man was sighing sharply and unbuttoning his shirt and holding the long sleeved item of clothing out to her, her ears flattened back the closer his hand came until they were almost flush against her head.

Swiftly moving to her knees she took the shirt from him and shucked herself into it, feeling the fabric brush against her fur, his scent surrounded her and it was almost as if he were embracing her for his scent to be so strong around her. Gemma slowly did up the buttons of the shirt, one by one, when the shirt was buttoned she returned herself to sitting on the sand and stared out to the slowly darkening sea. Distress clearly evident on her face she turned to face Matteo again,

"I displease you don't I? You find me repulsive." Again her knees came up to her chest and she wrapped her cloth clad arms around them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Damage control. This should totally be a skill to be ranked by.

Matteo listened with half an ear yet again as she spoke of her upbringing for a moment, to explain why she went around in the nude. As she put on the shirt, he took to looking at the sky. "Around here, it is optional. Back in Italy, going around without clothing is like pretending to be a sheep. It is very unwise." She took forever doing up those damned buttons, but eventually he heard her voice again. This time, she was assuming the worst of his opinions towards her.

Matteo didn't like the girl, but then again, all he knew of her was what he'd seen in the past day she'd been around. His mother's voice nagged at him to be fair, so the boy snapped into his damage control state. He sighed again, this time softer, and came to kneel beside her. "You do not, and I do not." He shook his head. "The reason I gave you my shirt is so that you can keep yourself covered, Gemma. Back in Italy, we keep our bodies covered to respect ourselves. Only your lover should ever see you in the nude." His voice was calm and careful, friendly even.

Teo wasn't meaning to, but he was coming to understand her a bit. She was wild and whatever she'd been raised up as had her behaving like such, despite her new home and culture. Who was he to hate her for that? He was jealous, yes, but only because she stole affection away from him when it came to Giuseppe. "I am not used to having someone around other than Giuseppe. He and I have always been just the two of us, even as pups. Having someone come to live with us that is not family is not something I expected."

He took another moment to pause, wondering just how he'd turned from clothing to living together. He hadn't meant to. "Stop worrying yourself like this. Your fur will turn gray before its time if you keep this up." He offered her a small, somewhat forced smile. Yeah, it was hard to be friendly to her, his original judgement of her still solid and strong, but the least he could do was be civil. Besides; he hated seeing women upset. It always reminded him of his mother, and watching her cry as he and Giuseppe walked away for the last time.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

500+

His comment about dressing up as sheep and pretending made the pale woman laugh, the thought was humorous to her, ears coming forwards again from her head for a brief time before her ashamed feelings came back again and they laid back against her cranium. She flinched as he suddenly kneeled besides her as though she was expecting to be struck by his paws. The woman ran a hand through her long white locks and plucked out the current flower that adorned it, she looked at the Daisey as he spoke about respecting ones self and about only your lover seeing you nude, but to Gemma every canine she met was a potential lover to her as long as she wasn't attached to any other male or female at the time, as for the respect? bah! Gemma respected the flower in her hand more than she respected herself, growling low in her throat she tossed the wilting flora away from her and resolved to find a new one soon,

"And what if I have no respect to give myself, what if it was taken from me before I was even half the age that young ones begin to shift. If every man may be my lover then why should I hide myself away, the will of men is what I exist to serve and is my purpose in life." She had never thought about this before, most men didn't care if the one they wished to mate with was a whore or an honest woman, but now Matteo's words made her see just what Lucifer had done to her, taken his three month old pup and turned her into a sex toy even if at the time the pup did not know any better but by now the behavior was an essential part of personality, it was some of what made her herself. She did not want to give up any part of herself, she was deeply attached to her father and didn't know if she could ever think ill of him,

"I am not here to steal your place in the hierarchy, that is something I would never do, the owned should never rise above the owner. You need not worry about me taking your place in Giuseppe's life, for that I am worthless and useless." She looked at the albino man who's coloring looked so like her own apart from their eyes and the obvious male/female difference and thought that he was the first male apart from Liev to show her respect of any kind, that made him special in her eyes even if he believed he was competing with her for his brother's attention. It was not that Gemma didn't want people to respect her but that she did not feel the was worth the trouble or the time, and she was surprisingly happy with the outcome of her life so far, she had managed to find herself two owners with the help of Keys. That was more than she had hoped for

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the overly long wait. :/

Teo listened carefully to each word, his confusion building the more she continued. She truely was the definition of 'slut', wasn't she? He felt his ears pinning back more and more as the conversation turned from sex to her lack of apparent worth. He adjusted after she finished speaking, moving to sit cross-legged beside her, eyes drifting towards the sunset. He ran his tongue across his lips a moment, making a quiet 'clicking' noise with his tongue, a habit he'd picked up when thinking.

What do I do now? Back in Italy, we actually did have slaves like this... but Mother never let me speak to any, in fear I'd become rebellious or something. Her rank isn't that of a slave here. She's mistaken. He glanced over at her through the corner of his eye, clicking again. Do I correct her? If I do, wouldn't Giuseppe get angry? What about Alaki? He brought... He cut himself off there, blinking and turning back to the setting sun. Idiot, don't go getting yourself worked up again. Do the right thing for once. Make your Mother proud.

Sucking in a deep breath, he turned to look at her again. "Alright, let me set you straight, Gemma." His voice shook a bit but overall it held a sort of... urgency. "First off, you are not a lover to every man who sees you. I do not know who told you this, but they told you complete bullshit." It was rare to hear the young Trovato swear, but when he did, it meant he was being completely and entirely serious. "If you are to be living with my brother and I, than you are to wear clothing as often as possible. No excuses. Got it?"

It felt surprisingly good to be so bold. Teo was honestly not the type to take charge, but in this situation, it was all he could do. "Also; you are not a slave. There are no true slaves here in Anathema. True slaves are forced to do what they do and are usually found in Europe, not North America. Stop acting like something you are not. It is a sin to disrespect yourself like that." That last part was spoken almost bitterly, slipping out before he could stop himself. Still, he'd finished his rant for the most part.

"...n-now... let... let us not have to speak of this again. I do not want to hear of another slave for as long as I live." His voice died away into discomfort and he turned away, looking out at the sun again, ears pinned to his head. "Let us just watch the sunset or something. No more talking. No more thinking." He leaned back onto his elbows, unfolding his legs and relaxing a bit. Hopefully she wouldn't argue, and they could leave this whole mess of emotional trouble behind them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:300+
no problemo Big Grin, also sorry for shortfailpost

The silence after her words was almost deafening to her ears, as though her outburst had shocked him too much for speech. She snorted and turned her gaze to the ocean, the deep blue of the water reflected in her eyes both seeming bottomless and mysterious. The gentle swell of the waves was almost enough to convince her that all was right within her world but it was only temporary. Her ear twitched to the side as Matteo sad down next to her but other than that she paid him no attention, even when he began making the clicking noise with his tongue.

Then he began to speak and it was as though boiling lava was coming from his jaw as he spoke without thinking of the consequences it would have on her. Every word he spoke stripped just a little more of her usefulness from her very soul, she was not for men to use, she was not a slave to serve and be useful, she was pretending to be something she was not. Never in her life had her ears dropped so quickly from standing upright to being forcefully pressed against her skull, so far down into her fur it appeared almost as if they had disappeared, then he was finished and sat back in the sand leaving stripped raw and to her very core; useless, unwanted, and with a pointless life.

Desperate tears welled up in the pale woman's eyes and she willed them not to fall even as they over spilled and flowed down her white furred cheeks. She did not sob or hiccup as most would expect but simply sat and let the tears continue, doing nothing to stop them now they had overcome her. On her back the weight of his shirt seemed to drag her down.

<style>
.GRS-K01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.GRS-K01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GRS-K01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c95d6d; text-shadow:#832e3a 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GRS-K01 {background-color:#000000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d76d5f; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9772/grs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:332px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.GRS-K01-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC:000+
Bitch, please.

Matteo didn't notice it at first, but when he glanced over to see why she'd fallen so quiet, he saw the tears. Oh shit, he'd made her cry!? Instantly he dropped all of his spite towards the girl and he shot up straight again, face softening to a look of concern. Gemma? Y'see? This is why I don't talk to people. He shifted from his spot, edging closer to her and reaching to place a hand on her shoulder. No.. No crying, Gemma.

He reached with his other hand and brushed away the tears on one side of her face, now basically sitting infront of her. Smetti di piangere, tesoro. Mi dispiace. He paused for a moment, then sighed and pulled her (rather demandingly) into a hug, one that was surprisingly warm and tender despite his previous behaviour. I never meant to make you cry, Gemma... Being a slave is not something to be proud of. You can be so much more than that.

Stop all this senseless talk about being owned by us. I own no slave. Neither shall Giuseppe, despite whatever he might brag on about. His clinging became a little bit tighter, eyes clenching shut. Do not give away what the Lord's given you, Gemma. Your life is precious. Finally, he pulled back to cup her face in his hands and look her dead in the eye, his own (mysterious) tears making his eyes gleam. Stop being a slave. Be my friend instead.

<style>
.AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count » 300+ :: Out of character text here.

Unwanted tears rolled down her cheeks and only after a few moments of her silence did the dog hybrid seem to realise something was wrong with her. Her name was said and she turned her face away from him, she didn't want him to see her angry fire filled blue eyes, it was unseemly to her to take her anger out on him no matter how much of it was his fault. Now he was shifting closer to her, a touch on her shoulder that she flinched at unused to gentle contact as her tears were brushed away by caring paws for the first time in her life since she had left her mother.

Teo's body moved to block her vision and she found herself staring at his white furred chest and neck, there was nowhere for her to turn now so she faced him, uncaring if he saw her anger. Then was pulled into the first non sexual hug in her entire life by a male, stiffly she stayed for several seconds unwilling to relent before relaxing into him, her arms coming to rest on his back and rested her head against his shoulder, "But it makes me happy inside.." she let her words hang in the air and didn't respond to anything else he said until he pulled back away from her, she wanted to speak what she thought but she dare not, 'The only thing the Lord has ever done is take things away, my eight stars shine yet he did nothing to help.'

She was reluctant to let him go, not wanting to give up the comfort that she'd had so little of. She could see the tears threatening to fall from his strange bi colored eyes and smiled a little, "I've never had a friend before."

<style>
.free-a37 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.free-a37 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a37 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a37 b {color:#ef6c42; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a37 {font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#e6ceac; letter-spacing:.8px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;}
.free-a37 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a37.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

osnap.

Her smile made his own smile come back. He used one hand to brush away what was left of her tears, smoothing her fur a bit. Sto cominciando ad amare quel sorriso. He murmured, under his breath. You have one now. Forever. His hands slipped down to her shoulders, coming to rest on the top-most part of her arms, his thumbs rubbing small circles there.

I guess I assumed the worst of her. She's really a nice person. He wasn't ready to let go just yet. Something about the way her eyes hid away unspoken thoughts, something about his own indecisive mind...

And then, he wasn't sure why, but he felt a sudden need to comfort her just a bit more. He hesitated for a moment, smile fading to a toughtful gaze. But what else can I do? This was going to be hard for her. She'd be changing her entire lifestyle. ...please don't hate me. He wasn't sure why he'd said it, but suddenly he felt his body moving as if on its own accord. He brought a hand to her cheek again and pulled her forward gently...

...placing a chaste kiss on her lips. Gentle, caring. Oh, what was he doing...?

<style>
.AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Note; To anyone who can't tell they are not actually kssing in human style but more of a touching noses thing <.< thank you. That is all.

His language was very beautiful, unlike anything she had ever heard before, exotic and very pleasant to listen to, she was quickly enjoying his hands on her person, it felt right and safe after so much time of being abused and used. Her eyes came to the scar across his face and she wondered internally who had caused that, bristled slightly at the thought, unconsciously just a little of her Syndrome switched over in her brain to encompass the albino male as well as Lucifer, her father never touched or cared for her like this, another first in her life where the perfect image she held of her father faltered just a bit and the smoke and mirrors dropped deep in her brain for but a second, weren't fathers supposed to care for their offspring?

She could see the same indecisive faltering inside of him, both of them were lost in a sea of voices telling them who they should be and how they should act. Gemma was not blind she had seen and heard the way Giuseppe tormented his younger brother verbally and emotionally, cutting off the younger sibling from any semblance of family love or bond. Maybe she could be his family if he let her, instead of the grump he had gotten. Hands moved down to her arms and it was such a nice feeling she almost purred but managed to restrain herself, she didn't want to ruin this moment with any unneeded noise for surely he would pull away once the contact was broken.

But he wasn't, he was moving closer and her breathing was getting faster, and she could heart her heart in her overlarge ears. Softly spoken words had her mouth contorting into a semi frown, why would she hate him? Then his hand was on her cheek and pulling her closer, lips touching hers and a surprising warmth filling her stomach. Her hands moving without her say so to look gently around the back of his neck and blue eyes closing.

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Hm... um... uh... oh look, beautiful distraction! Big Grin

It surprised him that she actually returned the kiss. He still wasn't sure why he'd done it in the first place, but the warm feeling that sent tingles along his skin... it felt good. When her arms came to wrap around his neck, he adjusted himself, his hands slipping down to her sides, wrapping around her back and pulling her in closer. The kiss was warm, passionate, loving and the embrace that came with it was just as comfortable.

When he pulled back, he kept his eyes closed, lingering close to her and continuing to hold her. His mind was frazzled, unable to conjure up any single, legible thought. Ho solo fatto che... He murmured, almost inaudibly, in Italian. ...morbido. With a goofy smile forming on his mouth, he finally opened his eyes, looking to catch her gaze again.

Sorry... not... not really sure why I did that... It was obvious from his tone of voice, however, that he didn't really mind it. A shy laugh tried to bubble up, though he caught it with a twitch of his shoulders and a slightly wider smile, one that showed his teeth. To try and break the tension (that might or might not have actually been there), Matteo glanced over with his eyes, spotting the orange glow of the sunset still bright on the horizon. The sun was almost gone for the day.

It was beautiful.

Huh... He looked back to her, flicking his head very, very subtly for her to look aswell. Let's um... Let's just... watch the sunset, hm? He leaned back a bit, bringing one arm away (the one closest to the water) to shift from his spot, turning to sit close, beside her, facing the orange blood of sunset across the water. He kept his other arm behind her, though it loosened. It's not every day you get to see a sunset like this so far north, y'know. That's what the captain said when we were sailing here.

<style>
[html]

sorry for the wait ><

She had resisted making noise earlier for fear of scaring him away but now she willingly purred, the gentle rumbling sound vibrating pleasantly in her chest as his hands slid down further and pulled her closer. Curious paws stroked in his blinding white fur with slight caution. She held it back but her obsession for his fur color like she had inherited from her father was making itself known, this obsession had affected her all her life, she even loved one sister over the other because of the mental peculiarity although it was through no fault of her own she could control, it made itself known at random times and occasion such as right now.

She almost sulked when he began to pull back and opened her eyes to see that his were still closed and he muttered to himself in Italian, sending shivers up her spine, the end of which was thumping off of the floor rather audibly. Gentleness was almost unknown to her, last males to be gentle to her in any form of sexual contact had been the hippie jackals that had fixed her up after Gabriel had left her for dead. His goofy looking smile had her own returning again, though it stilled slightly as he apologised,

"No. Don't apologise for this. I liked it." His laugh was adorable and she giggled quietly. Following his eyes and head bobs her blue eyes widened as they took in the full splendor of the setting sun and a small gasp left her mouth it truly was breathtaking,

"That sounds fun." She was willing to help him work his way through whatever awkwardness he felt, perhaps his life had not ever lent him a hand in this respect just like hers had not let her experience her first kiss until just now. "Beautiful..." But her eyes were not on the sunset, out of the corner of her peripherals she was looking at him, he was truly breath taking to her and his fur color had her OCD cheering overtime, so pure...

OOC ending; Gemma and Matteo watch the sunset for a bit longer then go thier seperate ways

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]