For You I Will..
Character Name: Mizu Kuin
Character Birthdate: July 4, 2010
Character Gender: female
Character Species: Canis Lupas
Regular Wolf or Luperci: luperci
Desired Profession Path, if any: Medical
Currently played characters: Ookami, Aslan Kurtis
How did you hear about 'Souls? top 50 wolf rpg site. (Souls was number 1!!!)
IC Post-
[html]

J'adore.. She smiled at the thought of his name. They were together.. for good. She had to leave Crimson Dreams for him, but that was okay. She didn't know many people there anyway. Still, the ones she had met had been very nice. Oh well, she could always visit. She grinned and shifting quickly into her Lupas form she darted off to AniWaya's borders. She smiled, her and J'adore would be seeing eachother every single day now! the thought excited her greatly. The man she was falling for would be someone she saw daily, which would surely help to make her fall head over heels for him. This she was already very close too. She started to think that maybe she was too far in, but she pushed away the thought. She didn't care as long as J'adore was in her life.

After what seemed like two seconds she was at the borders. Nervousness filled her body and she took deep, calming breaths. Everything would be okay. She already knew that she was pretty much accepted into the pack. And even if the deal wasn't totally sealed she still had good skills to be able to get into the pack. She sat down, her front right paw coming off the ground to hang in the air. Just like a little pup. She smiled and tipped her head up, calling out a loving howl to her wonderful J'adore.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

Hearing the beautiful sing song howl of Mizu's, J'adore made his was as fast as he could to the borders. She had said yes! He still could not believe it! She was moving to his pack and becoming his mate! He could not sleep all night due to his pure excitement. And now racing towards his love in his lithe Lupus form, he saw the milky white pelt of Mizu!

'Mizu! You came!' J'adore shouted, bounding up to Mizu and giving her another quick peck on her cheek. Of course she came, why wouldn't she? This was the start of their new life together! 'It's not long now, hun' he said with a smile. All he had to do was ask her what she could bring to the tribe (Which he already knew) and then ask her which profession she wanted (Which again he knew). But it was all the same for his new mate as it had been for his brother and how it had been for him himself.

She would join him living in his cabin, quaint, yet roomy enough for a family. Family. They would have a wonderful family a large, happy one! All following the ways of AniWaya! He smiled, his mind was running away with itself. His mind should be focusing on now.

[/html]
[html]

As J'adore bounded up to her she laughed. He was so excited! And so was she! Her tail wagged furiously and she grinned. "Yes.. I came." She giggled. "Mmm.. I am soooo happy J'adore." She laughed and returned his peck. She stood up and shuffled her feet, wanting to be accepted into the pack as soon as she could. She felt like she was ready to burst from how happy she was. She had never been so happy. She smiled and looked deep into his eyes. The eyes she would look at for hopefully the rest of her life.

He said it wouldn't be long. She smiled, it better not be long! She didn't know how long she could wait. Her heart was bursting at the seams. Mizu would live with the love of her life. Everyday she would wake up to see his smiling face. Soon maybe she would have his children. She smiled, the thought of pups warmed her body even more than it already was. Having J'adore's child sounded like a dream come true. She was sure he would make an excellent father. She giggled some more, she was already thinking of so much. She needed to stick to what was happening right now! But it was sooo hard.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore beamed strongly. 'So, Mizu Austral', he said mock seriously, adding his own second name onto her first name. 'What skills can you provide us with?' He had to ask even though he knew, he had asked Leon and he was asked himself.

'And which profession path do you choose to scale, out of the ones I told you about in our prior conversations', he added mock seriousness playing on his face. 'You must be able to bring something to our tribe' he said circling her, giggling when she wasn't looking. 'We all have worth in AniWaya, what is yours?' he asked, swinging his face close to her, kissing her softly and then letting out a long held giggle.

'Apart from being my future mate' he added softly, walking around to face her. He was still beaming. He still couldn't believe his luck. 'I'm sorry you had too leave Crimson Dreams, it was a good pack' he said remembering his short spell there. He remembered his talk with Kansas, it was good to know that everything there was still fine. Especially after such a horrible storm.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

Mizu giggled and laughed as J'adore talked to her. She puffed out her chest, trying to act all big and bad. "Well... I can read and write.. speak many different languages.. including Italian who I learned from a wonderful teacher." She gave him a small wink, "I can fish and am skilled at healing. Hopefully you find these skills rather... impressive." She giggled some more each and everytime she caught his eye. "I think the best choice for me would be the medical profession." She smiled, her tail wagging fast. She let out a laugh when he kissed her and giggled some more. "I am surely a good addition to the pack. For all my many... skills." She smiled.

He said he was sorry for her having to leave Crimson Dreams. She shook her head, "That's okay.. I would much rather be with you." She smiled sweetly as she licked his cheek quickly, a blush flooding her cheeks.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

J'adore beamed, this was the start of his new life and as he stepped aside, he spoke, 'Well, in that case you are of use to us, welcome to AniWaya, Mizu Kuin or Austral, whichever you prefer'. He gesture her to cross the borders with a gentle sweep of his tan paw.

'This is the start of our new lives' he commented softly looking to his mate and then toward AniWaya's lands. 'You will love it here I am sure'. Soon she would have a spirit guide, like Ptitsa, she would have a rank tier to scale, she would have ceremonies to participate in and she would have patients. It was a shame she hadn't been here for the snow storm, she could have helped the Kalona. At least she could help with Ralla.

The tan male frowned mentally to himself, if he wanted a cabin fit for a family, he would have to fix up a few things. Like the loose flooring and rickity furniture. He would also need to start getting into better habits, like making his bed and cleaning up, luckily his house was always kept warm so that was nothing to worry about.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f4d6aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.allifreebei01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#0b3144; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4d6aa; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7d1d7; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei01-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #0b3144; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #234b5e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]