Just Curious
[html]

OOC jibbles

Gemma was walking the borders of Anathema again although this time she was walking them as a member of the clan looking out for intruders and any lost folk who needed help instead of just the lurking woman who stalked just beyond the boundaries. As the woman walked her tail swayed automatically, emphasizing the curve of her hips that were hidden underneath the denim of her hot pants. As she patrolled as well as searching for other canines she was also searching for any suitable flowers that she could tuck into her hair as her current one seemed to be wilting quite a bit now.

She gasped in delight as a butterfly suddenly decided that she was worthy enough for it to fly around her, fluttering its pretty wings. The she hybrid lifted her hand and held it straight and the beautiful insect landed gracefully on her finger, opening and closing its wings and feeling around her palm with its antenna. It crawled upwards now reaching the top of her hand and flapped its wings again taking off from its brief landing platform and fluttering into the air, sapphire eyes watched the butterfly fly with a strange innocence about her, as though somewhere inside she was still a child

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
backdate to 29th??

Mizu would soon be moving to AniWaya to join J'adore. She smiled. She was so excited about this. However her want to travel would probably never die down and she wanted to get as much want out of her system as possible. She picked up her pace to a run. Her legs moved fast as her small Lupas body flitted across the ground. She knew she was near a pack border but didn't exactly know which pack. Honestly she didn't really care.

Mizu spotted a female off a little in the distance. She ran quickly over to her. Last minute friends would be fun. The female was playing with a butterfly. She smiled, remembering her happy-go-lucky days. Maybe her days would return to that now that something good was happening in her life. Hopefully it would. She would look forward to the day when she has J'adore's child and her and her pups would play with butterflies. She smiled, a happy image floating through her head.

Mizu approached the female. "Hello there. I am Mizu Kuin. I was wondering where exactly I am.." She giggled, feeling quite foolish that she didn't know where she was. Mizu was never one for getting lost.. Well she was, but didn't like to believe she was.
[html]

sure! sorry for short failpost

Her quiet solitude was interrupted by a female almost as white as she was herself, only the strangely colored markings upon her face and body differed her from Gemma, even their eyes were barely different shades of the same blue. She was friendly enough with her tail wagging and her posture non threatening not that this small female would be much of a threat to Gemma who was in her optime and had the protection of the clothes she wore.

"I am Gemma Sawtooth, and these are the borders of Anathema. Where do you seek to be Mizu?" If Gemma knew where this female was searching for then she would help, if not then she couldn't do anything for the strangely marked white lupus female.

<style type="text/css">
.gemmarose2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #800B47; letter-spacing:1px; }
.gemmarose2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.gemmarose2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.gemmarose2 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color: #ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... aheart.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #FF007F; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]