A New Home Means New Friends Right?
Mizu had just left Crimson Dreams to join AniWaya. She didn't mind though, now she got to be with the man that she loved. And plus, she didn't really know anyone in Crimson Dreams anyway. She smiled, and here she was in a ranking that had something to do with medicine. Her bag was over her shoulder for now she was in her Optime form. She wanted to explore and touch things and her Optime form seemed to be the best form to do it in. Her bag was quite heavy with her two thick books and all the herbs she had recently collected. She had finally found her horse-chestnuts, something she had been searching for for a very long time.

She didn't exactly know where to go so she just walked. She sat down where ever she was and tipped her head up to the sky. She let out a howl, I am new here.. come show me around.. J'adore that means you! She sent out her message, wanting J'adore to be one of the wolves that showed her around AniWaya. She smiled, she had never thought that he would have shared her feelings and that she would come and live with him in his small little cabin. He had spoken of family and that she was really looking forward to having. She giggled to herself, he loved her... and she loved him. Could her life get any better?
OOC: This was getting lonely. So here is Ayasha to the rescue!

IC: She had heard of J'adore's new mate and wanted to meet her. But she had yet to have the opportunity to do so. So when she heard the call of a female wolf, she went over there. She saw a white wolf with blue marking dyed onto her fur. She stopped and considered what to say. She didn't want to seem creepy but she new that this wolf was J'adore's mate.

She cleared her voice softly so she didn't startle the female. Hi there. I'm Ayasha. Aren't you J'adore's mate? What's your name? Where are you from? She did bombarded her with questions but she tried to counteract it by being cute. She gave her a bright smile, eagerly waiting the answers.
Shiloh had been looking for new friends and had been carving a small bear when she heard the howl of someone looking for friends. She was still new to the pack even though she had been there for a few months. She got up and started walking toward where the howl had come from. She had been walking for a while when she came across a white wolf. She could see Ayasha was already there and as she walked up she thought this white wolf might be Ralla until she saw her from the front.

Her fur was dyed blue in some spots and she had a heavy looking bag next to her. Shiloh sat down next to her and smiled. "Hi. I'm Shiloh Grant. How are you?" she asked reaching for Ayasha. She found comfort in the pup being there and wanted to hold her while she talked to this new wolf.