i just don't know anymore
[html]
She had no idea why she was so far from home. She had doted, secretly, on abandoning before being abandoned, perhaps this was why. But she always looked back, something she knew she shouldn't do. She looked back, her eyes becoming more and more longing to return to the warmth of that house. The kindness of that female. The kindest guardian besides Dharm, who promised to never leave her. But Dharm had promised that, too. She had no idea that if Dharm could help it, he wouldn't of left her. But he was old and it was his time.

Montidora was always wary, watching other people close there eyes. She would never disturb them, oh- heavens no, she was not a rude child. But while they slept, if she was awake and knowing, she would wait 'til their eyes opened before comfort set in again. Dharm had never woken up, which saddened her greatly. He had to wake up; everyone woke up! That was just the way it was! But Dharm contradicted her on the day he died.

She walked on, shakily, and paused to see where she was at. She had no idea what in the heck this was, blooming flowers were dominant within this area, though. Her eyes glanced to the sky, noting that bad weather was to come soon. Noting that maybe abandoning that kind lady was not a good idea. What if that lady worried? Montidora knew she worried when she was abandoned. Deciding what she did was not fair, she quickly turned, her eyes hard with nervousness and void of any other emotion.
[/html]
[html]
THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOVED
______THE THINGS THAT I'VE LOST

THE THINGS I'VE HELD SACRED
______________THAT I'VE DROPPED

_____ Inferni had survived. Ahren knew that as surely as he could sense the rain coming deep in his bones. Ever since Noah had attacked him, Ahren’s arms were remarkably accurate weather forecasting devices. He could smell the coyotes and knew to give them wide breadth. Son or not, Gabriel and his clan would tear him asunder. The blonde inhaled on the lit cigarette in his left hand and flicked a now notched ear to a nearby noise. Turning from the border, Ahren made his way west, away from the Waste. He followed the coast, pausing occasionally to throw a stone into the ocean.
_____ After a few minutes, he came upon a land full of flowers. A strong gust of wind blew his long bangs into his face, obscuring his ghostly blue-white eye. Since the cougar attack, his chest had gained fresh scars that were just now starting to heal. In time they would probably heal—covering the wounds and the fading tattoo. Above, another rumble of thunder suggested that rain was not too far off. He smiled faintly, walking through the tall flowers. “Der April macht die Blumen und der Mai hat den Dank dafür,” he mused quietly.

I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget

[/html]