Lets go for an adventure
[html]

I don't mind at all. She needs to meet new people

Aeron sat outside her new home with Io. She had only been here for a few days and she felt lost. She had never spent time here. She tried to spend little time in the cave, she knew Io had said she could stay but she had spent a lot of time alone and she wasn’t ready to be around others often.

Aeron smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair. ”don’t worry my little ones.” she said as she rubbed her stomach. She wanted to be happy but she wasn’t sure she was ready to be happy. Sitting outside in the air made her feel so content.

”What will your mother do when you come? Your mother knows nothing of children birthing or raising.” She said as she leaned against the wall. She was having mixed feelings but today was a great day and she would make the best of it.

Making her way into the cave she smiled looking at Io. ”I hear in the land the pack obtained there is a village. I bet we could find some things for child birth or just things in general for the pups.” She said as she leaned against a cave wall. Looking at the hybrid she couldn’t help but smile. There was just something about her that made her feel happy. ”I bet I could find books to read there. Maybe things for traps, or a nice home to live in where you could cook. I bet it would be nice to live in a home there rooms for each of us and the pups.” Though she was growing fond of the cave life.

By now she had found herself rambling on about nothing. She placed her hand on her growing stomach. She would need to set up her snares again. She wasn’t catching anything major if anything at all. They were not perfect nor were they a terrible thing. She could shift forms and go and hunt anything at this moment so she would just have to deal with it. ”Maybe I could find new clothes maybe its time I shed my past for the most part.” Her hand settled on her necklace. She could never shed this. This was her life she would not leave her mate or daughter ever.
Moving slightly she fell silent this was the most she had just blabbered. She wasn’t good with interacting and golden eyes fell upon the ground. She needed to spend more time around others really she did. If she would do that she most likely would not go on and on. Though normally she would try to keep everything short and sweet. ”Sorry for just going on like that. You don’t have to join me I just thought it would be fun.” She said clearing her throat as she looked at Io. How embarrassing if she wasn’t so gold and her hair was shorter she might have flushed red.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Most of what Aeron said had gone straight over the hybrid's head. Her slated silver eyes directed themselves towards the oposite wall of her home. She had barely noticed Aeron come in, never mind understanding what she was saying. Though she did pick up on the change of tone in her companion's voice and the latter part of the one sided conversation. Giving a sharp frown and a breif headshake the woman turned her head to the other woman. 'Apologies, I was not listening'. Io gave a sweet apologetic smile and gestured swiftly with her hand to signal no hard feelings where meant.

She considered her friend's offer, it would be helpful to go and get supplies, but then again, Io had things burdening her and maybe she didn't want to go anywhere. 'I think that would be a good way to spend the day' she lied, standing and giving Aeron a sly smile. She didn't want to disappoint her companion, although she didn't want to leave her perlieu either. She had already agreed to go however, so true to her word she would.

A white hand reached for her satchel, slinging it over her shoulder slowly and advancing towards Aeron.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Tell me if anything must change

Aeron looked at Io. “You look lovely today” she said smiling as she headed out the cave. She was glad that Io wanted to go but she also couldn’t help but feel that she was not really wanting to do much. She stopped and watched Io.

”What would you think if we could find a place in the village to live?” She asked as she looked at her. ”With the boy you found it would be cool if he had like his own room. A room for you to cook and a room for our pups.” She said as she looked at her.

Maybe it was Aeron who didn’t really like the cave it made her feel odd. She snarled mentally as she decided to start walking. She really wanted to make Io happy spending all this time near and around her made her happy. Though she wasn’t sure she was allowed to be.

She fell silent for a minute as she fiddled with her necklace. She would never ask her. She didn’t want to go through pain of losing anyone again. Besides Io was pregnant with a man’s child and herself hybrids. She played with her daughters paw as she sighed.

”I’m hoping there are some vermins I can catch to feed you and the clan.” She said trying to force herself to get rid of the thoughts that crossed her mind. ”I want to find blankets and toys maybe.” She said. Maybe it was time that she moved out but she wouldn’t be able to this on her own.

<style>
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:: Blahblahblah

Io snickered mentally as shook her head as she turned it away, pulling a cigarette and lighter from her satchel, 'I do not feel it'. She wasn't feeling sick, more irritated than anything else. Cigarette lit and lighter away, the hybrid stood, arms crossed and smoked. A bad habit, she was aware of that, none the less it never stopped her. It was a usual custom where she came from, builders and their apprentices were hardly ever seen without a hand rolled stuck in their maws.

'Maybe, Aslan would like that, though Sarajevo will be hard to convert. I however do not mind, though now it may be too hard to move everything in time, and with children it would make it even worse'. Io frowned, in concentration. 'Sometime maybe, though however much I could deal with living out of territory, children can not fend off wolves'. She gave careful consideration to her words, not wanting to accept nor decline the idea without consideration. She gave no firm answer, as she was still undecided.

Following Aeron as she moved away, Io took the chance to vent herself, 'I do not know how helpful I will be today however. I did not sleep well, but I suppose I could grab a few things we need'. A contented scowl dressed her face as she stumbled across the terrain. 'And another thing. I can not wait to get out of this form, I much prefer my larger form to this. Being bi-pedal is only a form I use due to the avalibility of hands'. Her tone was explanative more than irrate, though the woman's mind thought very different.

<style>
.ioforest3 .ooc {font-style:italic; color: #ffffff;} .free-a23 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; font-style: captial;}
.ioforest3 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ioforest3 b {color:#52B5F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ioforest3 {font-family: andalus, serif; font-size:15px; color: #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:473px;}
.ioforest3 .inner{background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... TR1856.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:473px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron listened to the woman she had a good point. Aeron hadn't been thinking clearly and she needed to. Looking at the woman one more time before looking ahead to make sure she knew where she was going. She could smell the awful scent that was on the womans fur.

Aeron had never been around any forms of drugs in her life until coming here. She tried to ignore it she just wanted to poke around and just be with Io. She could tell that she just wasn't in a good mood by her tone of voice.

"Forgive me Io I wouldn't have asked you to come if I knew." she said lightly she felt bad about asking her she should have just gone on her own. She glanced at Io with a sorry look and then turned to face forward until she stopped and turned on her toes. "You know I think your lovely in this form and had you not liked it I would have tried my best to do what ever it was that you had needed." She said lightly.

Aeron took a deep breath and looked into the eyes of the woman who stood before her. "I really wanted you to come so I could get to know you better. I threw my self at you pretty much. I felt bad and then spending time with you in your home. I like you. I would not call it love yet. But I really do strongly like you."

Taking another breath she looked at Io. "Forgive me." She said she would flush red if she could. She felt so embarrassed. "Sorry I'll um not talk the rest of this trip. I'm not very good with being social so I should just be quite.She hated being socially awkward.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The hybrid shook her head, 'No, I need to get out of the cave, there is no need to apologise. I just needed to vent, it is me that should be apologising. Sorry'. Io smiled, she had already taken out her anger on Sarajevo, who in return stormed out in a huff. 'Just ask Sarajevo'.

Io smiled, 'Thank you'. 'Blushing' slightly, 'I do not mind, I think of you as family, as much as I think of Sarajevo. I need to get my head out of the gutter, lighten up, eh?'. Snuffing her cigarette wth her claws and flicking it to the floor, Io swept a lock of mane out of her face with a elegant florish, 'I'd hate it if you did not talk, it would make the journey terribly boring'.

Thin fingers fiddling with the strap of her satchel, as the pair waited in silence, Io wasn't fazed by Aeron's words, it had made her see sense in a way. The woman had been more negative than usual, though it was to be expected recentely. It would be over soon enough, the end of the month if she wasn't mistaken. Then there would be another challenge on the table all together.

<style>
.io-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t51 b {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t51 {background-color:#AFCDD7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1xxF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#40626D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.io-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Aeron had not known what had snapped in her but she needed to chill for a minute. She had not been very irenic. She took a deep breath and looked at the woman she had come too like so much.

Aeron moved a clawed hand to the girls face gently touching her cheek and running fingers through her hair. "What if I like your head in the gutter. hmm? She asked as she smiled a wicked grin. She had not played the game of courtship in a while and she was rather interested to play this dance with Io.

She gave her a smile. "Rant when ever you want but know I will always say something back." She said as she turned to continue their adventure. She wanted to get to know Io and she wanted Io to get to know her. Aeron smiled as she continued. "I won't be quite I promise so what do you want to talk about She said. She could not see the village quite yet but the short stop hadn't slowed her much. She was on a mission.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

300+.

In Character

Keeping her cool was easy, on the outside at least. Io was practically bubbling on the inside. She shrugged undecidedly, 'Maybe I'll keep it there then'.

'I do not know', Io thought for a moment, walking forward, 'What do you think of Ezekiel? I cannot judge Gabr---' she paused, she had grown to used to titling him Aquila. 'Gabriel. I cannot judge him seeing as I join at the end of his reign, but I feel confident little will change, save from the tolerance given to wolves'. Io spoke politically, frowning as soon as she realize who she sounded like, 'Ugh, I sound like my mother'.

Io had never been fond of her mother. Rosa Berlin was a harsh woman, in tongue and personality. Europa had always been her favourite, there was simply no contest. Europa wasn't independant and sharp like Io, nor irresponsible and childish like Galileo. No, Europa would make a perfect mate. Her father on the other hand, remained unbiased between his three children.Though he did usually show more affection to the 'unloved pair' more that Europa. The hybrid had a great half-aunt, on her mother side who adored her, and vice versa. Valerie had been her name, the woman was the last person she spoke to before she left. She was full coyote, with a pelt made up of a rainbow of pure gold. She had been Io's favoured relative, and she promised herself, when she had a surviving daughter, Valerie would be her name.

Io frowned again, 'I did not get on well with my mother, she was too busy with Europa to bother with myself and my brother'. Her lips formed a thin line, pained memories filled her head all of a sudden, something she was not used to. But it was important for Aeron to understand her background, to fully understand her.

<style>
.Freebie002 p {padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Freebie002 b {color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px;}
.Freebie002-b {width:404px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:12px;}
.Freebie002-header {font-family:verdana; color:#eaeaea; text-shadow:#c6c6c6 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Freebie002-ooc {font-family:vivian; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Freebie002 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#eaeaea; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:402px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8513/002wb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; } </style>

[/html]
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron continued her walk as she listened to Io. She was happy that maybe she had found someone she could be happy with. she was not however in a rush. She fell silent only for a moment.

"I do think you are right." She said. She did all she could to stay in the good graces of the clan. She lied to herself took her leaders words and turned her hand against wolves. She was a pure blood that did not make her better then the half breeds or wolves. She sighed "Wolves, coyotes, dogs and mixes. Too bad no one can get along. She said.

Aeron glanced at Io then listened to the rest of what the girl had to say. This made going on much easier the two of them talking and enjoying each other. She looked at Io. "Your mother sounds awful." She said.

Aeron stopped for a moment to regain her bounds. She needed to make sure that she knew where she was. "My parents sent me to a school where I was beat and trained to be a murder. My bother was sent to a male training camp to learn to be a slave. I was taught that men are evil and only used for breading." She stated.

She didn't know if she hated men so much anymore "I'm not so sure about anything anymore." she said.She was happy to see that they were near to the village. She could see the sign from where she was now.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io nodded, her fingers tightened around her satchel handle as she walked, 'I only dislikes wolves because the only one I ever let myself become dependant on abandoned me, for something I couldn't control'. The woman closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When Aeron spoke of her mother, Io only nodded breifly, 'She was, it was only my great half-aunt that I truely trusted. Women wise of course, there was always daddy' she gave a childish smile. 'She was an amzing woman, I wish she was here now. Damn oceans. I just wish there was someone here that spoke my home tongue, Sarajevo picked up breif words as a child, but theres no use for it here and Galileo is ever distant...' she trailed off, with a shake of her head.

'My mother runs the pack along with others, like a government. My father is a builder, my sister was raised to be a perfectionist, my brother is... there is no words for just how out of hand he is if not kept in line. And then there is me, little more than a commone whore'. It was the truth and she knew it. 'Neither am I'.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron smiled as she looked at the sign. "We had wolves around they were good to us. We had a trade going with them. she said with a smile. "We're here.' She said lightly as she walked on. She was happy that they had arrived but she wasn't sure what she really need. yet again her inexperience showed.

She looked at Io and sighed. "Your father sounds like a good guy. I do not know my father. my mother mated he was then sent back to the male camp and me and my siblings came to be. At two months my sister and I seent to school and my brother sent to the male camp. She said as she shook her head. "All i know is my father was white my mother had albino in her blood I guess it was revered she stated.

"My sister was stupid I killed her for killing my daughter and mate. She hated the hand she had been delt. My brother was a rebel stupid no male was allowed power, I killed him too. well then there's me My mother's pride and joy and the 4th highest female of the clan. She said. She had once been proud. "I may someday find a home like that.

What she really wanted was to become a warrior again to raise hell. the next thing she wanted to do was get Io to be her partner. she knew that neither would settle for permanent tie. Maybe though there would be a way that she could get Io to be hers.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

'Your home does not sound much better' Io admitted, solemly as she glanced around the village. 'My pack, back home, was ran like a government.We did not have an alpha, we had a Prime Minister and his advisors, my mother for example. It was a industrial pack. We did not have entertainment ranks or co-ranks, we had builders, writers, painters, warriors, hunters. Hands on jobs you understand, anybody with a disiblilty were not ejeceted though, they were just left alone. Builders were the most revered, the master builders like my father and uncles were living gods as far as the pack was concerned. The built everything, working through the night without a break sometimes, and even if they did get to go home, it was late at night, so we would never see him until the weekends. And do you know what? I kind of liked it, the order and routine. Strangly familiar and homely...' The hybrid trailed off with a sigh.

'Inferni does not seem like the home it used to be, it leaves me contemplating wether to leave for another pack or not'. Io smiled at Aeron, 'I am sorry that I keep going on about myself'. It left her feeling kind of embarrassed.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Aeron smiled as she moved closer to Io. "I do not think I could handle your home I see why you came here though I do agree with you here is not much better to me." She smiled as she looked out into the town it seemed so fallen apart compared to her home and to what she had always known. "I love hearing you talk about your past I love getting to know the beautiful woman I see before me."

"It wasn't all bad there we were taught many things. They dived us to what best suited us. My mate was an albino, she was sent to a school to be taught to be a mother and a house wife. She was weak in ways but strong in heart. I was sent to train as a warrior and kill. Most of the scars were from fights in class. We were not told to hold back. Those are little and mean nothing." She said as she smiled.

All the women were taught to please on another, through dance and well you should know the rest. yes they taught us some things. mostly the house wives but us warriors as well. She flushed a little red under her fur. Maybe someday I will dance for you, I am rather good.Anyhow what was I saying oh yes. My sister didn't want to be a home maker and went to my brother who didn't want to do what he was meant to either. After we were done with school I was asked to take the role of head of warrior in charge of a squad and I was to kill anyone who did wrong. I asked Zuki to be my mate. With my rank I could provide for her nad protect her plus only high ranks were allowed to mate the god gifted albinos. She took a couple of breaths and sighed. "My siblings took there chance after my daughter was born and I did my job my brother was first my sister put up a fight. The scars on my chest and face they remind me of what I live for.

I came to Inferni for power. I heard that the coyotes here were monsters and it drew me here. It was like the life I had lived at home was here but I do not think that anymore. She said as she looked into the eyes of the woman who was family. the word had tasted like venom for a while but when Io said it. it was like amazing. "If you leave don't leave with out telling me." She said looking at her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+

Io didn't speak much as the woman before her spoke up about her past. She nodded intervally, showing that Aeron had her attention. When Aeron had finished speaking, Io decided to get her past on the table, seeing as Aeron had done so also. 'I was born along side my siblings in Warsaw, my mother did not have time for us, nor did my father. So skill wise we matured fast. I grew close to my great half aunt, I spoke to her about everything. I met a wolf, Iven when I was young. In some ways he took advantage of me, not physically however, mentally, almost by mistake. He did love me, I could tell, he waited til I was mature before even thinking of laying with me. He did so when he, and I were ready. I had a litter with him. All females, all dead. He was disappointed, by not angry. I had DID then, two personalities, a bad one, akin to me now, but much more volotile. She still creeps through sometimes thought. And another sweet innocent one. I was glad to see her go. Then we laid together again, again we bore a litter, a male and a female. Again dead. He was a little more annoyed this time, staying silent and cold towards me for a while after wards. Then when Sarajevo's litter died, he lost it. Sara was weak then, I feared for his demise. Iven got annoyed, and by that time we had moved to the coast, a holiday of some sorts. He jumped, from the old battlements. I never saw him again. I do not think he died though, no, it seems unlike him to fall to such a poor fate. Sara got better, I went home said my goodbyes and travelled here. Revan laid with me and now this, I met you I adopted Aslan after his mother died in front of him. And now I think a change is in the cards now, I do not see myself staying here. There has been too much shifting with in the ranks...' she trailed off after a long speech.

Shaking her head she spoke yet again, 'So that is me up to a T, you see why the idea of children does not fill me with glee now do you not?'

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

slight pp please let me know if you want it changed

Aeron watched the way the Io spoke she couldn't believe that she had come from a place like that. She also didn't like the guy that she talked about. Maybe it was her distaste for men that drove her to not like him more so. She looked at her and gave a smiled. "It may not be what you want but i will be there for you. I want to help you." She said as she smiled. She moved so that she was very close to Io there growing stomachs made it hard. She gently caressed her face and looked into her eyes. "i'll do what ever you need no matter what. We're family" She said as she smiled big."No one will ever hurt you"

aeron walked into the village and smiled. She had no idea what they would need. "But I also need to rely on you a little. I may have had a pup bt I wasn't involved with anything. I don't know what we would need." She said. She felt kinda useless.

She walked looking around she had fallen silent again and well she wasn't sure what she was doing. Talking with Io made her feel so comfortable. She walked with a smile on her face when she was rid of this belly she would show Io the time of her life.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

I figured we could use this thread as wheere the idea of moving was first solidly proposed Smile 300+

'Thank you' Io said, her voice lowering to little more than a whisper. 'Though these will die, I know it, I will still be there for you, I do not know how much help I will be'. Aeron was family, that was the blunt fact. What had turned into a helping hand given out to another pack member, had slowly grown into friendship, and then family. Io would do anything to protect Aeron. 'And I think of you as family, as much as I think of Sarajevo, and Aslan as family. I would fight to protect you as fiercely as I would protect my own children'. She left it there, as she had little more to say. What she had to say could be explained in few words. A perfect way to express her feelings for the woman.

Io glanced down to the floor, watching her still tail as it hung down behind her. 'And that is why I need to ask you, if I moved away would you follow? I doubt I could surive on my own, because I don't even know if Sarajevo would come, or Aslan. Though I imagine they would'. Fact was she wanted to leave Inferni, partly. Though she didn't want to leave the place she had trusted. There had been too much change in the ranks for her liking. When that had happened back home, well they called it Chaos '09.

'I am not sure what we need either. I had family to deal with that' she pursed her lips and frowned. 'From what I remember, blankets, water, hot, lukewarm and cold though I have ways of making that at home. Towels, a brush, soft cloth and pillows'. Io pasued, deep in thought. 'I can not remember if there was anything else and I do not know if anythings would be better used, but thats what we had back home'. Shaking her head, she gripped onto her bag, this was an odd habit of hers, made subconsiously. 'Oh, and fire. In case any of the pups do not surive'. It was better than burying them for scavangers to dig them up and feast on their little bodies

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

slight pp please let me know if you want it changed

Aeron looked at the woman. She smiled looking at her. ”Of course I will go with you I want nothing more then to be a family.” She stopped and smiled she would go but would Io wait long enough for her to get these pups move ready. Would she even bring them or would she simply leave them in Inferni.

Aeron looked at Io, ”Will you wait for me though I will go with you and I will defend you as long as you wait for me.” She stated her voice had changed it had become semi stern why why did she feel this way. Why did she want Io to wait or her did she want no did she love her?”I don’t want to move them give me two months to geth them ready.” She said smiling.

Io talked about what they needed. She nodded listening. She had most of the stuff at home. Well maybe they could just poke around and look for odd ball things. She needed to get her mind off of things so if they looked around she could stop thinking about being close to Io and liking her. She smiled, ”That’s good to know.”

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

FAILPOST!

Io frowned, moving away to sit on a nearby tree stump, lighting yet another cigarette. 'I will wait, then your children can make their own desicions'. Her voice stayed dead pan, but more strained than usual. 'You do not actually think that I would leave with out you? Like this? Or even after that? You might as well have assumed I would leave with Sarajevo or Aslan'. To anybody else, Io would seem cold and distant, but those close to her would know that her words were voiced in humour.

'We should get to work then and get back soon. I feel uneasy being out of territory like this, it is... un-nerving'. The hybrid closed her eyes and sighed. 'I wonder where my brother is, he said he would drop by soon. But then again Galileo was never reliable'. She chuckled to herself, 'But I have warn him if he does come, to leave that god damn reptile where I can not see it'. Io's voice turned sharp, though it was solely directed to her brother, despite him not being there with her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Could end it here maybe?

Aeron had never ment to annoy Io though she wasn’t sure she had. She nodded, “Its not that I would ever think that. Its more hmm I don’t know.” Stopping herself she smiled. ”We’re family I know you wouldn’t leave” She would get Io home soon after all they both would need to rest.

”We’ll go home soon I promise.” She said as she poked around looking. She enjoyed looking around and seeing what she could see. ”Your brother travels with a reptile? That seems odd I mean the people in my land cared for cats and other creatures.” She said what kind of thing did he carry and someday she would have to meet Io’s brother. She would love to see what he was like if her was cocky or who knows she just wanted to do something.

<style>
</style>[/html]