Takes a fighter to know a fighter.
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
Table by Kitty. Sorry it is so short, but I figured that this would be ok to start off with, though let me know if you want anything changed. Forward dated to 5/4/11 Wc: 381

In Character

Itzal stepped out of the ground into the fresh air. He didn't know why he had come back here. This is where she was, or had been. He hadn't seen her since he had run, since he had left her behind, left her to her craziness. It had been to much for him, seeing her like that, crazy. She hadn't been able to see him, she had cried out for him, trying to find him, and he had been right next to her. Pontiac had gone crazy and couldn't see him, she had thought he left. So he did, he ran, because he couldn't bare to be near her if she couldn't see him. Now here he was, back in this pack, where he had come for her. He didn't know why, but he had no where else to go. So he stayed, and he tried to decided what he should do. He sighed and started to walk, pushing those thoughts away for another time, when he could deal with them. He needed time to heal, and then he could try and move on. But for now, he didn't want to deal with this.

He moved silently through the trees, sticking to the thickest shadows, where his black coat hid him well. His foot steps feel to deaf ears, since they made no sound at all, as he made his way towards a small clearing. He stayed close to the edge of it, not wanting to be to exposed. It was natural for him to be observant of his surroundings, catious, and wary. He inhaled the air softly, trying to pick up any scents. He had left on two feet, and now stood there, one hand on a tree, pressed close to it so its shadow hid him from sight mostly. He reached down and felt his dagger in his pouch, then moved his hand over to feel the hilt of his Katana, that was in its sheath at his waist, tied by its belt. He glanced down at the blade, and then sighed. He was inexperienced with such a weapon. His dagger was his true weapon at this moment, but he hoped to inprove his skills with the sword. Now he just needed to find a way to do that.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:416 - Gah, took longer to get to this than i thought, sorry >.<

In Character

As always, the young Dasa’s life was like a mountain; you can travel up to the highest point, but at some point you will have to come back down. Or die…. Such was the truth of the Dasa’s life; whenever he allowed himself to relax just a little, to feel at ease for that brief moment in time, to believe that finally something in his life was working out and that everything will be okay… it is in such moments that disaster sweeps its way into his life. During his latest low, he’d lost Selene, the one he had sworn to protect, cherish; and possibly even love.

Now she was gone forever because of his negligence, and from that loss he had learned that once again he should never let his guard down, for he could not afford to lose anymore of those he held dear. Such tragedies had lead him to wonder if his existence was that of a plague; once he ‘sinks his teeth’ into someone, they are destined to die or have evil haunt them. Hah, I’m cursed….

Regardless of the dark times he did not remain still, long strides lead him out of the caves and into the surrounding trees; each step he took full of confidence and determination, in contrast to his blue eyes which glazed over in as if they were looking into a distant place. Unlike the many times before, he had not lingered on his loss and allowed it to throw his life into darkness; this time he had used it as a reminder of his weakness, and to overcome his weaknesses he had sought Liev and had begun to master the blade he carried with him.

Although he may never be strong, perfect and undefeatable, he could atleast make himself a more reliable, skilled warrior who is capable of giving those who oppose him hell. Unfortunately, it appeared that he had no natural talent for the long blade and so every chance he got he would push himself to practice more, to perfect everything his was shown and taught.

I cannot remain as I am, for if I do more will die because of me, and so I must gain more skill and experience, strive for more power and become someone worthy of those dear to me. Never again will I stand by and watch someone die…

So wound up in thought, he had not noticed a nearby scent of another whom he had virtually stumbled upon.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b17c30; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8435/table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]