Georgy Girl
Ayasha accepted the fact that Shiloh wanted her to have the bag and and tools. She was actually very honored to be entrusted with them. She smiled at Shiloh's obvious excitement and allowed herself to be pulled along.

As Shiloh explained where the wood came from, she nodded with understanding. It made sense and she was glad that the wood was on the ground. But she was surprised when Shiloh decided to play tag with her.

She shifted into her secui form and ran after Shiloh. When she was close enough, Ayasha leapt towards Shiloh with a playful war-cry, intent on tackling Shiloh and maybe giving her a wet lick on the cheek. She smirked at her plan.
Shiloh let her catch her, and they rolled, laughing the whole time. When they came to a stop Shiloh playfully nipped at Ayasha's ear, laughing at her.
"You got me! I guess that means I have to run after you." she said pinning Ayasha down. She nuzzled the pup softly before licking her on the cheek. "Got ya! now you got my slobber all over your face!" she said laughing. Shiloh took a moment to remember how she used to play with her sister this way.

"Come on Shi! Your it! You have to get me!" said Anya running away. Shiloh remembered running after Anya for hours and the day the fire killed her family both she and Anya had been playing tag. Anya had ran back to the house and had been inside when the fire started. Shiloh had changed forms but the fire moved faster then she could change. She tried to save them, tried to save her sister. She had failed them.

She licked Ayasha again and smiled. She was so much like Anya that she found herself wondering if Anya would have liked her. Ayasha was her new sister and this time Shiloh wasn't going to let anything hurt her.
Ayasha gave a playful growl as Shiloh nipped at her ear. She repaid the favor, but pulling gently as she did so. It felt nice to have someone to wrestle with. Roran was way too big for her to wrestle with. She considered her offer. She gave a smirk. Or not. How about you show me how to pick decent wood and then we can get back to the village?

She noticed her friend/'sister's' faraway face. It seemed like she was thinking about her family. She nuzzled her. You alright? She playfully growled again as Shiloh licked her. Will you stop licking me! She gave Shiloh a playful shove.
OCC: please write more. I have writers block when you write so little.

"I am alright and no I wont stop licking you." said Shiloh licking Ayasha again this time all over her face. She got up after another playful nip to her ear. "Come on Ayasha play with me!" said Shiloh bending her front and wagging her tail softly waiting for Ayasha to play. She wanted to wrestle and play and finding wood wouldn't take too long. She pushed at the pup over, nipping her flank again.

"Play Ayasha play" said Shiloh bouncing back in forth.
OOC: Sowwy.

IC: She gave Shiloh a playful glare when she said that she would continue to lick. But her glare was betrayed when she giggled as Shiloh licked her all over her face. She cocked her head to the said as she considered. She smirked. Give me a good reason why? But her smirk turned into a big smile saying that she actually enjoyed playing like this.

She allowed Shiloh to push her over and gave a fake yelp as her flank was nipped at. When she got up, she laughed hysterically at the sight she saw. Shiloh was the last person that she expected to be bouncing back and forth. Are you sure your OK? Are you turning into me? She then launched herself back at Shiloh with a war-cry, hoping to tackle her. She was eager to play some more as well.
Shiloh moved out of the pups way letting her fly though the air into nothingness. "Ha you miss!!!!" said Shiloh laughing. "Give you a reason. When was the last time you played with someone?" she asked tackling Ayasha and pinning her down. She licked her over and over, wetting her head. She moved off her and ran towards the village, hoping Ayasha would chase her again.

" You cant catch me!"
As Shiloh moved out the way, Ayasha glared at her. But she still wasn't mad at her. She was having fun. When Shiloh asked her the question, she stuck her tongue out and retorted, That's beside the point! She would have gone on but Shiloh tackled her and started to lick her some more, while pinning her. EEEEW! Shiloh germs! She giggled as she said this.

When Shiloh got up and started to run to the village, she gave a growl and sprinted after her. At Shiloh's claim of not catching her, she growled, Watch me. She then managed to tackle her to the ground and started to lick Shiloh's face in revenge. She grinned down at her. I win. Now we wrestle. She got up and crouched down, waiting for Shiloh to start wrestling, waving her butt in the air as she did so.
"Ewww!!!! Ayasha germs!!!" laughed Shiloh as Ayasha got revenge and licked her face. Shiloh rolled over and got up, bending her front in play. She ran at Ayasha again bitting her scruff and flinging the pup to the ground softly. She nipped her ears before standing over her and licking her again. "I win again. Give up now Ayasha and your face wont be covered in slobber by the time we are done." she laughed at the pup. She nuzzled her softly before getting off her and waiting for Ayasha's next move.
Ayasha giggled as Shiloh stole her wording. Copycat. She stuck her tongue out. She gave a growl as Shiloh bit her scruff and threw her on the ground. She playfully pouted up at Shiloh. Why must I be so small? But she soon smirked and gently grabbed onto Shiloh's muzzle with her mouth and shook it like a pup.

She sprung up as Shiloh let her up and jumped onto her back. Giddyup, horsie! So she was being a little childish but it was fun. She gently hit Shiloh on the top of her head. You're not being a very good horsie. She gave her a playful glare and pouted.
OCC: Writers block again.... its the weather i swear!... lol

Shiloh bucked under the girl as she held on to her scruff, laughing and playing. Shiloh ran around with Ayasha on her back for a while laughing and carrying on. When she stopped she reached around and tried to catch the small pup.
"You know.... being small.... has.... its... advantages. I.... cant reach you." she huffed as the tried to get Ayasha off her back. Eventually Shiloh stopped trying to get the young pup and flopped down, tired and out of breath.
As Shiloh tried to buck her off, Ayasha gave her head another playful whack. Be a nice horsie. She grinned down as she ran around finally. WWWEEEEEEE!!!!! She giggled with laughter. I think I finally tamed the wild horse!

She smirked as Shiloh tried to remove her from her back. Yep. I finally found an upside to being so little. But she squealed in surprise as Shiloh plopped down. She rolled on to her back next to Shiloh, with her head by Shiloh's butt. The view I have now could definitely be better.

She raised her head to look at Shiloh. Did I tire you out? She asked with mock concern.
"Get out of my butt Ayasha. dont make me fart." said Shiloh as she got up and changed forms so she would pull Ayasha to her. She picked up the pup and held her close. "You made me tired yes, but I haven't had this much fun since my family died. I love you Ayasha. I promise not to let anything happen to you. Its getting late. I should take you home before Ralla starts to worry about you. We will find the wood tomorrow" she said getting up with Ayasha in her arms.
She gave Shiloh a glare and changed as Shiloh did. I love you too. She smirked. We should do this more often. I haven't done this very much. She yawned as Shiloh took her home. Her feet were on auto-pilot and brought her to the bottom of the ladder. Goodnight Shiloh. Thank you for everything. She beamed at the older wolf and headed up to her hammock.
OCC: Finished with this thread now.

Shiloh watched the Ayasha go and made sure she was safe at home before leaving for the forrest. She was tired of the Town Hall and had found a cave to sleep in in the forrest close by. She shifted and went to the cave, to the covers she had set out for her to sleep on. She walked in a slow circle before laying down and sleeping. She dreamed of her family old and new. For the first time in her life she was happy