the monster will have him
[html]
        Crouching at the base of a tree, smirk graced thin lips as creature watched, fixated on the little arachnid at work in the leaves of a bush. Delicate legs moved at a quick pace, spinning threads of gossamer lace into a pattern thrust between the branches. Own body swayed faintly, following the barely noticeable motions of the web in the gentlest of breezes, reaching toward the insect with clawed fingers. "Here little spider, spider," he said crooned softly, nails breaking the invisible threads to cup the spider within the cage formed by his hand. Pulling away, he fell back onto the ground, muzzle moving between his fingers to peer at the little arachnid he'd captured.
        Stroking one thin leg, he watched as it attempted to scurry away across his hand, moving quickly across his palm and up his wrist. "No," he pouted, fangs baring faintly as he pushed it back into his hand. But it continued to race away, pausing only a moment to recoil into itself with it's eight legs wrapped it for protection against his touch. "Fine," Samael uttered darkly, slamming his hand against the bark of the tree and smashing the spider beneath his palm. "You deserved that," he growled faintly, wrinkling his muzzle in disgust.
        Brushing his hand off, the prince fell back against the forest floor, black-and-blonde streaked hair falling around his features as he peered up through the branches at the sky. "But I deserve better," he mused under his breath, crossing his arms across his chest. He was sick of things the way they were. Sick of his longings and the plague that ate away at his soul. Sick of his sickness at the way it clawed at his insides incessantly.
[/html]
[html]

Life had calmed considerably for the Sidhe and she took comfort in that fact. Her foot had started to return to normal, but it would never look perfect. Her middle toe was completely missing now from the second joint to her foot. The digit surprisingly was not missed, she hardly took notice. It was disturbing though when she woke up and saw its charred mass just laying there. She was traveling the expansion of land that her pack had not claimed. The land where the spiders owned the trees. She, worldly queen as she was, refused to live where they did.

She noticed the young male, her mind faintly associating him with the attack by Skoll and more importantly, with Inferni. "You might not believe me, but I'm glad to see that at least a piece of Inferni survived." Of course, he had no idea just how glad she was to know that they had made it. Gabriel was alive, most surely if this creature was. Which meant his children were too, and so, a small piece of her family was still there somewhere and she just needed to find them.

She brushed her hair out of her face, smiling in an impish manner. She always felt like the cat who had stolen the cream when she was around the coyotes; she felt like she was cheating nature, and succeeding. She had come a long, long way.

[/html]
[html]
        There was a voice that broke through his thoughts and head lifted, twisting around to regard the red-haired woman. Rolling over the rest of the way onto his stomach, Samael cupped his chin in his palm and smiled faintly at the she-wolf. "Of course," he said lightly, fingers twisting a lock of dark hair between them as he spoke. "A little fire couldn't kill us." Head tilted faintly, regarding the crimson lady quietly now. She was a familiar creature of a peculiar nature. Wolf, for sure, yet allowed and tolerated amongst Inferni.
        A friend of his mother's and yet perhaps something more, he could only presume. But her blood was obviously strange among her own kind—appearing almost coyote-like in the design of her features, yet not being a coyote. A pretty woman, yes. And quite intriguing. Existing outside of normal boundaries, stuck somewhere between both worlds of two separate, similar species. "I've seen you before," the prince stated, claws tapping the edge of his muzzle where his hand rested. "But who are you?"
[/html]
[html]

"An ally of your mother's I would bet. And I saved your sister....possibly you, possibly a brother, from the Storm wolf's rampage so long ago. I'm Ezekiel and Talithia's godmother, if that means a thing to you..." She said with a coy smile. She felt, in many ways, that she was interviewing to be allowed to contact this coyote. This was her resume of interactions with the coyotes, and strangely enough, she had come so very very far. "Fatin Kali, at your service Sir." As she had been for a good part of Inferni already. Her eyes flashed and a bemused look took place across her features. She was dangerous, mysterious. And she was delighted.

"I shared with you, now you share with me....what's your name?" She could only guess his sur name, he was no doubt of Kaena's blood. Fatin could feel it in him, powerful and strong as all her children happened to be. The lady took a moment, leaning against a tree to just gaze at the younger male, a shiver running the length of her spine. Oh Kaena. She sure knew how to make them.

[/html]
[html]
        Perhaps it was her relationship with his mother that'd allowed her to remain within Inferni, or perhaps because of the things she'd done for them. Or perhaps simply a combination of the two, existing perfectly within the dichotomy of the species. Small smile crossed the prince's elegant features as he regarded the woman, curiosity about this being growing with the passing seconds. "Samael," he said in response, granting his name as she'd done for him. There was no need to present his family name—she obviously already knew who's blood ran through his veins and who'd birthed him. "Now I wonder, what reason would a wolf have for associating so closely with coyotes?" he mused lightly, crimson eyes narrowed beneath dark fringe and muzzle wrinkled faintly with a smirk. The look in her eyes caused his lips to curve further, lock of hair continually twisted between clawed fingertips. Oh, the things he'd love to do to her. And what's more, he could only imagine what went on between her and Kaena, when he'd still lingered so closely in his mother's shadow before she'd abandoned them all.
[/html]
[html]

"I've never been the type to follow the rules." She said with a grin. She had always done things against the grain, and dealing with coyotes was no different for her. "Hmm. Kaena and I had hated one another for a long time...my former mate ruined a portion of her life. When it was made clear that Salvaged and I were no longer together, and that I shared Kaena's sentiments on him, we shared much more. Enough that she trusted me to save your sister's life." She said with an even smile. It was acceptance, admittance, and actually telling another sole what she had done. In essence, at least. "You haven't attacked me yet - you must not follow your own clan's rules..."She said with a grin.

[/html]
[html]
        Oh, a rebel. How amusing. So Fatin Kali had proven herself to his mother, and this was enough for Samael. Blind faith, perhaps, but he chose to trust Kaena's judgment out of his own freewill. Whether or not she had abandon him, he still loved her with all of his very being. And probably always would. "No," he concurred, but his reasoning was other than simple rebellion against Inferni's rules. "Wolves serve the occasional purpose," he replied, sadistic expression growing within the crimson confines of his eyes. "Puppets and tools to the Prince of Fear, swaying the ever insistent plague of boredom."
[/html]
[html]
Smiling coyly, the amber female's eyes donned a dark, dangerous glint. "And what sort of purpose did you have in mind, o' Prince of Fear?" She was intrigued by the term puppet, did he aim to control her? To hide her away? There was a list a mile long in the female's head of what she'd be willing to become for him, but still, she remained at her place. If he was aiming for something; he'd have to make it quite clear and make the first move too.
[/html]
[html]
        His grin grew, bearing snow-white fangs past blackened lips in a vicious expression. "Oh, there are many purposes for a wolf," he mused, claws again tracing the edge of his muzzle as though deep in thought—other hand twisting a lock of hair in a most effeminate manner. He shifted position then, rising from where he lay on the ground on his belly, moving toward the she-wolf against the tree to crouch before her. Hand moved toward her muzzle to cradle it against his palm, expression changing to an almost adoring, gentle look uncharacteristic of a typical Lykoi. "Would you like to be my puppet?" he asked in a soft tone, crimson gaze never moving from her emerald eyes. "I'm sure I could find a thousand uses for one such as you. You'd be my favorite puppet—I promise."
[/html]
[html]
His touch was gentle, when it came, and her features softened somewhat as she gazed up at him. Her fingers idly played with themselves, and when he gave her his proposition she smiled gently. "And how would I Know I was the favorite?" She asked gently, and then pushed his hand out of the way so that her face was free to move. "I would need proof..." She murmured softly, and pressed her lips against his. "Lots of proof.." A challenge was issued, it seemed.
[/html]
[html]
        A smile was given, words uttered softly as she pushed his hand away. She wanted proof. Proof that she was his favorite. Lips pressing against his, the Lykoi would show her proof, if that was what she wanted. One hand moved along her side, sliding across her body to rest at the base of her back. Other lifted toward her throat, gently cupping the edge of her neck, fingers entwined in her hair as he kissed back, pulling the crimson woman toward himself. Pulling away, claws lightly moved through her fiery hair, smiling again in that uncharacteristic, almost loving expression. The expression one might give when peering at a favorite child or a lover. "Oh, I'll give you plenty of proof, if that's what you wish," he said, again leaning in to push his lips against hers. Hand again began to carefully explore her body, running his fingers up her back and shoulders, lightly tracing his claws against her skin.

..and here we fade to black, due to time constraints. we'll let you use your imagination to figure out what happens next. but it's hot. very hot. ;]
[/html]