Q about Medical.
Alrighty, I was just wondering if there was anyway that Mizu could have obtained those little ice packs that you have to shake for them to get cold? She's trying to help someone with a black eye and cold compresess are one of the best ways. So is that not okay or okay?
No. The chemicals in those things would have leaked out in 22+ years. They would be useless at best and potentially poisonous at worst.

Also, black eyes would not show up in canines. They are basically bruises, which are pockets of blood leaking from an internal break in blood vessels that show up under the skin. Canines have fur to cover that up.
Hmm.. so you wouldn't be able to see the black eye or they just don't even get them?
A canine can get a black eye, but it won't be visible, just sore I guess (hence, the name of the "black eye" is redundant). However serious swelling would still be visible in a canine, so this may be a better solution?
Alright! Thanks to the both of you!(:
I always hear about the rumor of raw steak helping. Maybe that could be used instead?
yes I was thinking about that too. It's not the steak that helps though it's the fact that it's cold. Mizu doesn't have any raw meat or anything so that's why I was thinking about the cold compress stuff.
A good alternative might be packed up plant fiber (maybe moss) soaked in cold water. That would retain a lot of the moisture, but it would be cold.
hmm thats a good idea! thanks(: