If You Stay..
[html]
The song he is singing..

Ookami wanted to sing. He needed to get rid of some of the stress he had. He actually didn't have much but singing always gave him a wonderful feeling. He decided to go to his favorite place. He didn't care if anyone heard him, but it would be nice if they did. As he walkedd he shifted into his Optime form. It was a little awkword so he stopped until he was finished shifting. He smiled as he shifted, he had hated being Luperci at first but now he kinda liked it. There were so many more things he could do and he felt way taller. Sometimes it bothered him that he towered over even more people while in his Optime form but it was something he was used too.

As he finally reached the Mirror Lakes he smiled. He didn't know what to sing but he thought he could just make something up in his head. He thought about everything going on in his life right now. About Adonia, his new found love of singing, Geneva being gone and Tala leaving. Maybe he should sing something about people leaving in his life. He took a deep breath and corrected his posture, the way Io had shown him. He thought again for a moment before he started...

I was standing on the other side

watching you leave and I,

couldn’t see you go

Know that I was so sincere

when I said I need you here

cause this is your home

The song had good rythm he thought. It was about Geneva and Tala both being gone.. but maybe he could mix it with his love for Adonia.. When he finished that verse he thought again.

You’re the one my everything

If you stay you’ll make me sing

I’ll give you my life

I’ll give you my heart

and nothing will ever come between us,

ever come between us tonight

I’ll show you the way, Just promise me that you’ll

Promise me that you’ll stay

He took a deep breath and smiled, happy with the song he had made up. Maybe someone would hear him singing and come to listen to him. If they did he would either sing the song over again or try to make up more. Guess he would see soon.[/html]
300+

Voice reference for Jace, very embellishey if thats a word XD

The praeas was for once doing her job and guarding the pack, walking its width, and length searching for any threats that she could extinguish. If she spoke the truth to herself she was searching for trouble, hoping she would run into Lucifer again so she could properly dispose of him in a manner befitting a monster, in the same way she had murdered Argul. Her skinny frame however lied to the world about the strength underneath the ill looking skin that covered her bones and muscle, appearance alone did not make a warrior who he was and with her collection of scars Jace was starting to look like one.

The sound of singing however distracted Jace from her ever darkening thought path and instead she became intrigued by it, a male voice she could not recognize was drifting towards her from the direction of the Mirror Lakes so that was the direction she turned to travel. The scent revealed the owner of the voice to her before her eyes caught sight of him and she smiled, listening to him as he sing whilst still hiding out of sight. Eventually she left her cover and walked towards him although he was facing the lake and probably wouldn't notice her approaching until she spoke, his song was beautiful and it made her want to join in with him and make them both feel better.

So she opened her mouth and continued for him when he stopped, trying to keep with the rhythm of his song,

When you’re with me I feel so alive
You’re the bonnie to my clyde
We can paint the town
But you’re so far (ohhh)
You’re so far (woah ohhh)
And that can’t even hold me down

You’re the one my everything
If you stay you’ll make me sing

I’ll give you my life
I’ll give you my heart
Ookami was surprised when the song continued from behind him. As he turned around he smiled at Jace. She had chosen the perfect words for the song. He chuckled and smiled again.

And I know that our bond’s so true
You are to me as I am to you
And I know that we can sustain
even though we ain’t together
our love still remains

I’ll give you my life
I’ll give you my heart

He laughed as he finished the song. She could continue on if she wanted to and he would keep going. However all the words that they had sung had been the perfect ones. He had the perfect song. Him and Jace and the perfect song. "I never knew what a beautiful voice you had Jace." It truly was beautiful too. He would definatley want to sing with her again in the future. Now that Jace had heard him sing he wasn't afraid to show it to the rest of the pack. She wouldn't have joined in if she didn't think he was good. Right? She was really good at singing though.

"Sing more Jace. I want to hear you." He thought it sounded kind of weird what he said but he was sure that Jace would understand what he was saying. "Your really good."
300+

She grinned as he looked at her surprised but didn't stop her part of their song until she felt it appropriate to, his continuation suited her own well and all together it worked as a song. They laughed together as the song was ended it was perfect and no more could be added to it less they ruin it,

"I didn't know you could sing either, yours is just as beautiful. I haven't sung for such a long time not since i left the arctic." The female had never wanted to sing before now for the pain had been too great, she and her sister had sung together all the time and after her death she had been unable to. She shifted embarrassed a little as he asked fr her to sign again, she had joined in on a whim and now didn't really know what to say,

"Okay then."

[html]

Grew up in a small town

And when the rain would fall down

I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be

And if I'd end up happy

I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out

But when I tried to speak out

Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here

But something felt so wrong here

So I prayed I could break away

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly

I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

And I'll make a wish

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun

But I won't forget all the ones that I love

I'll take a risk

Take a chance

Make a change

And breakaway

[/html]

The song she had made was about her own from when she had lived in her birth pack but had never felt like she belonged for with her strange colorings she had stuck out like blood on snow, this song was an expression of her feeling the need to leave
very VERY short post!! sorry next one will be longer.!XD

He smiled at the compliment. "Why have you not sung?" The only reason Ookami haven't ever sung before was just because... well, he didn't know he could. If he knew that people thought he could sing eariler than he would have a long time ago. He just LOVED singing. It was so releaving. As Jace began to sing again he closed his mouth and listened to the lyrics. They were wonderful. When she finished he smiled, "That was beautiful! Did you write it yourself?"

He grinned, wanting to sing more for her. "Would you mind if I sung another song?" He took a deep breath, trying to remember the song he had came up with not too long ago.

Take it day by day, that's the life of a man
faced with al the walls, he gets back up oh if he falls and he just does what he can
Reachin' for her heart, that's the life of a man
searching for romance, he wants to sing he wants to dance, just to hold her hand

Oh he's walking in circles and passing time
move ahead and leave the past behind
and he'll get just what he needs

He needs some love love love
can't unlock life without love love love
A caged in man, put the key in his hand, it's love

He breathed deeply after it. He had loved that song when he came up with it. It was a little dull compared to some songs he had heard before but he liked it. It was slow and gentle, it reminded him of sunsets and peaceful days. He didn't know why, it just did.
800+ 10 points

Jace was loathe to mention her sister to anyone, it now felt as though her family was entirely her own secret to keep and it had been a long while since it had happened and she had last seen them that she didn't know if she could mention it now. The words stuck in her throat, so she just shook her head, "It is painful for me, in here." She placed an ashen paw over her breast where her heart was, she had lost so much family to fate and destiny she was beginning to think that everyone was doomed to be taken from her and either killed or hidden so she could not find them.

His compliment was a surprise and she smiled lightly, "Yes, it is my own about not fitting in." She gestured down to the mismatched assortment of colors her fur was painted in, "In the Arctic being white is the key to survival. I was very lucky." She moved closed and sat down next to the huge male, sitting he still dwarfed her and made her look like a half grown puppy not the 3 year old she almost was. "No not at all, go ahead." Her gaze was drawn to the lakes that shimmered before them in the midday sun and her mind wandered to some of the human books she had read regarding life in the water, her ears still listening to his song of men and romance, while her mind working over, there was life here and all around them, small life that could not be seen by their eyes, animalcule. It lived in the lakes and ponds and even the smallest puddle as well as in the soil and everywhere. It should have creeped her out and made her squeamish but it did not because she knew just as all the larger plants and animals had their roles in the food chain then so did the small ones and that they were the most important of all for they gave life to everything else.

Her head turned to Ookami as he finished and she grinned, "That was good, I have another song. It is not my own but it is one I heard while I was younger."

Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

'Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly,
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

She didn't sing it with the full volume and tenor that which she had heard it in but quietly and slowly, with soft overtones. A slower version of the faster one but both versions worked in her opinion. This song had her mind flicking to another song, this one her own and one she had composed while running from death. She launched straight into it from the first but it was obvious that they were not one and the same, and instead of stopping after one verse she sang through it all in its entirety, this song hurt to sing as much as thinking about her sister did but she persevered with it not wanting to be a slave to her pain for her entire life, she wanted to be able to tell any children she had about their brave aunt and grandmother who had given their lives so that their mother might survive.

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
Because of you
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you
[html]

BOOP BOOP DOOP JACE TOLD ME TO SHOW UP!

Singing?

Tattered ears twitched and turned, searching for the source, the man suddenly stiff and frozen in his step. One male, one female; Jefferson made an effort to recognize the voices, but he did not. Phoenix Valley was a carefree place — he had always tried his hardest to keep it that way, despite the loud of troubles weighing on his own shoulders — but singing out in the packlands? It was unusual to he, but even for the scarred man who knew nothing of sentimentality and whimsicality like such, it blossomed a pride within his chest. They were at peace, enjoying themselves, alive and well even after all the pack had so recently endured. Singing in the Valley personified the pack itself, and after a few minutes' listening, the scarred man followed the music in a slow, calm gait.

After all, for such a monster to interrupt such beauty... it was surely a crime.

As he neared, the last singer — the female — dampened her voice, dropping down to a much lower level as if she didn't dare be heard. The words that reached him brought his ears back against his skull; sad, depressing, hopeless, ironic against the freedom of their songs and the feel in the Valley they created. Ookami and Jace both fell into his view, the empty sleeve of his shirt flapping calmly in the breeze as he approached, coming upon them only in the break in her song.

"Jace, Ookami," he said, a tranquility within the green of his eye — though an unseen worry lurked within as well. A slight smile pulled at his lips. "You two are a piece of work." A pause. "You sound like true Valleymen."

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
ooc-sorry for the wait.

Ookami nodded his head. He understood, if it was painful for her then he didn't excpect her to go around singing all the time. As she spoke about not fitting in he nodded his head again, "I completly understand what you mean.." As Ookami sung his spirits soared and he smiled, when he finished she complimented him. He smiled, "Thanks." When she started singing again Ookami listened to her words. She had not written them herself but they had great meaning with in them.

Ookami though of the words. They reminded him of Adonia. His life wouldn't be the same if she wasn't there. But he didn't know if it would actually 'suck.' He would still have all the great friends that he has now, but his life wouldn't be the same. When her song was over Ookami smiled. He didn't say anything, just looked around. In doing so Jefferson came before his eyes. He hadn't spoken to the male for a while and it was nice to see him again. Ookami smiled, not really knowing what to say... "Thank you.."

Ookami smiled into the breeze and sighed. It was such a lovely day. Everything was under construction and the pack seemed to be getting happier. Eveything was falling back into the way it was before the storm and before Lucifer. The name still brought angry feelings to Ookami but he no longer snarled whenever the thought of him came up. His emotions were under control and he tried to focus on the now and not the past.
yay singing!!! hurr hurr hurr

Strong scent reached her coal nose but she was too focused on singing to give it much notice, it was one she knew well for it was scattered in every corner of Phoenix Valley. It held no fear for her, only an intense loyalty and desire to serve and protect. The last notes of her sad song died away maybe never again to be heard by ears of Phoenix Valley, and Jefferson's voice cut through the air, her tail wagged behind her in a doggish fashion. The first and only time she had met with Jefferson she had been sad, angry and full of hatred now she was less so although the hatred of Lucifer for causing the death of her pups still burned within her hot and strong, she wondered if their Alpha knew about this or if the whisperings and rumors had not reached him.

In any respect she bobbed her head as a hello, and rose to her knees, resting against Ookami's shoulders comically and pointing her ashen finger at him in mock anger,

"Valley woman!, I am not a man, well I hope not at least" She then dissolved into peals of laughter which echoed over the lakes. After she had controlled herself a little better she tilted her head to the side, her tattered ear with the missing tip dangling loosely,

"how fare thee, Patriarch?"
[html]

Minor PP to Jace, lemme know if you want it changed. XD

Certainly the Patriarch held no intent to join them in their little games and pastimes, but to be present was an honor in and of itself, though the hybrid would not so openly admit to it. He seemed to startle them, though subtly, but despite it and the terror of agonizing events recently plaguing the Valley seemed not to have affected them too dramatically long-term. Ookami smiled, benevolent and calm as always, while Jace fired back with an humored attitude, one the cyclops could not exactly blame.

"Sure, my bad," he shrugged, a smirk lingering at his scarred lips. Eye followed the hanging tattered ear distractedly. "I'm fine. Just heard all the noise and wanted to find out the occasion." He raised a brow and looked between the two expectantly, hinting for an answer.

Next, he stepped forward and reached his remaining fingers up to her ear. "You got a thing, there," he said, and with a rather effortless tug, pulled the hanging skin loose. He looked at it briefly, then flicked it over his shoulder.

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
once again, sorry for the wait!!

Ookami smiled. He saw the hint of a smile on the Patriarch's lips and smiled again. Jace's laughter brought him into a laugh as well. It was so good to see her like this again. He couldn't even remember the last time she had really laughed. "No oocasion except wanting to enjoy a beautiful day in the Valley." He chuckled a bit and smiled again. He spoke the truth. There really wasn't an oocasion when it came to singing. He just did it because he loved it.

As Jefferson pulled the skin from Jace's ear he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He seemed to do it so effortlessly as if it was just hanging by a thread. [b]"So how are you on this fine day Jefferson?[/i] He smiled happily. He looked up at the sky. Big white puffy clouds filled the deep blue sky. A gentle breeze flew across the lands. It ruffled Ookami's thick massive coat, tickling and kissing his skin softly. He shuddered, enjoying the feeling of a light breeze.