[/html]
[html]

476 words/ Well, Luna is in the same process of socializing X3. Oh, and also, I do know about books, but we are talking about primitive Lupercis, that's why the explanation is kind of crude, or simple.

The dark-faced female listened closely to the newcomer as she introduced herself, quite politely for a casual encounter. But when she replied to her past statement, the female couldn't help but chuckle. "Nice to meet you Saxif...and i didn't mean 'lurking' in the literal sense." She chuckled again. "And sorry if i woke you up from your slumber with my whining. It's just that the Maple's sap isn't as sweet as it appears." Luna wrinkled her nose lightly at the memory of the recent events. To do random things was he speciality. And she hoped that this didn't lead her to any trouble soon. So far, it had only caused her to wake up a stranger wolf.

The female's characteristic chuckle was heard again when she saw Saxif pointing her nose towards her statchel, and then start to ask several questions. Her journal was poking out of it; and she supposed that that was what called the white-colored female's attention, because there was anything else that fitted the description of "white leaves".

Luna stopped the other's rambling so she could answer the questions. "Hey hey hey! i can't answer all those questions at once. Look. This..." She took out her journal and held it at Saxif's eye level. "is a journal, and it is used to write. The white 'leaves' aren't that, they are sheets of paper." She took out one of the loose sheets and held it for her partner to examine it. "They aren't leaves, but they are made out of trees...though i don't understand the process yet." She made another pause, closing her eyes and smiling in shame. She remembered her mother explaining her about it when she first asked about the 'white leaves', but she hadn't paid much attention then. "What encases them is the cover." She went on, pointing at the rigid protection encasing the sheets. "This one is made out of a very rigid piece of cardboard, which is also made out from trees, and some kind of leather. And as i said, it is used to write or draw on it. Though, i do not have any writing instrument right now, so i can't show you how to do it." Luna sighed before looking at the journal while placing the sheet back on it's place. She hoped that she could find a pencil, a pen, or even a piece of coal to write down her recent discoveries.

Luna's gaze returned to her new friend as her smile returned to her face. "That is basically what a journal is. But how come you haven't seen one?" She began to feel tingles on her legs for being in a position that cut out the blood flow for a while, so she changed into a sitting position, crossing her legs, with her gaze and her ears towards her new friend.

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
[html]
Friends and maple trees
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 4th May (backdated)

Setting: Arachnea's revenge, the sugarwoods.

Time: Afternoon.

Character Form: Optime

Character Mood: Good mood, she is just curious about things.

Requested Participants: One or two.

Participant Preferences: DdM, PV, AT or loner.

Thread Direction: Friendship!
[/html]
[html]

Hmmm, hi? X3 i think that all the info is given up there.../471 words. Etc.

Her feet guided her in a random direction through the wishperinng forest. The Sun was getting closer to the horizon with each minute that passed, and the lights were creating beautiful shadows around her. She had wandered through these lands for days, and she had not met as many people as she hoped that would be there. However, she enjoyed the place. It was peaceful, and there were plenty of preys. Maybe she could establish here for some time. The only thing that she would be lacking would be...Friends.

A dar face rose a bit to smell the air. The wind was impregned by a sweet (though difuse) fragance. And the sorce, for what she knew about plants, were the trees. Luna observed some of the trees closely. She had a vague idea about the species; but to make sure, she took a ragged notebook out of her statchel. The female passed the pages until she found what she was looking for. Maple tree...i knew it! the leaves look the same...but what about the sap?. In a moment of childishness, the female's pink tongue poked out of her muzzle as she leaned over the tree and licked the sap that leaked somewhere above her head. The taste was not what she expected at all. Despite the sweet smell, the taste was bitter, and it made the wolfess jump backwards, wrinkling her muzzle and wiping small pieces of crust away from her tongue with the back of her hand. "Yuck! aggh, what got into me?! ACK!!

With the sudden movements the journal fell on the floor, spreading her notes all over it. Luna leaned over them and began to pick them up, still wrinkling her nose. Her gaze stopped in a certain piece of paper. It was just a folded paper, nothing very different from the notes that she was currently gathering, but this was the letter that her mother had given her before her departure. "Don't open it until you find a family". Luna was surprised that she was able to keep that promise for several months.

She finished to put the papers in order, and then she kept them inside the journal again. The next thing that she did was to keep the journal at the time that she looked for something inside her statchel. She had found a small plant a few days ago growing at the shadow of some bushes. The taste was not sweet, but it was much better than that of tree sap. A dark hand found the desired plant and brought it to her mouth. As she chewed the leaves, she kept on with her walk. Maybe she would find a pond to calm her thirst. However, the wolfess had a strange sensation. "Why do i feel that someone is watching me?".

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
Hi ^_^ Saxif is in lupus form
WC: 276

Saxif had been drawn to this forest by the smell. That sweet scent, a new scent of many she had discovered over her month of journey and solitude. She had been growing weary from the lack of interaction. As much as she adored the hunt of small animals and the tracking of large game. It hadn’t kept her as happy as she thought she would be. She carefully picked out a fallen log she sat hoping there was no sap on this one. She had gotten a small amount on the pad of her foot earlier in the day and hated trying to get it off. It was disgusting to lick and everything stuck to it. She settled on the log and took a short nap.

She was awoken when the sounds of a voice expressing their disgust hollered. Saxif pulls her snout from her warm belly and looks over her back. In the distance she notices a lupreci picking up something. She tilted her head to the side curious of this chestnut coloured female. Saxif watched silently as the other lupreci’s expression changed at the sight of one of the objects. The yellowish cream wolf was unfamiliar with the objects that seemed so important to her. She carefully stepped off the log and moved quietly toward the female. She stopped at the sudden startled expression of the chestnut lupreci.

Saxif sat on her rump crunching leaves to announce her presence. Her tail wagged gently and she tilted her head in show of her curiosity. Her golden eyes beamed with excitement as she spoke to someone for the first time in days or maybe weeks. Hi.

[html]

Hii!!/ 197 words

For how long had Luna wandered before finding signs of life? weeks? She wasn't sure. But even though she had encountered with a being of her same species. But later sha had had to wander for another few days, being alone. That had not been the nicest thing, specially for such a social being as her.

Suddenly a sound of crushing leaves sounded behind her. Luna startled and turned around just to see a light colored wolf standing before her. As she turned around the newcomer greeted her with a 'Hi', as she wagged her tail, a signal of acceptance. Luna let out a wolfish grin as she walked closer. The female looked somehow small, and her hair was nice creamy tone, though the contrast with the orange colored leaves around her made the female look almost white. Another thing that caugh her attention were the wolfess' eyes. They were of a pretty amber color. "Hi!". The dark-faced wolfess kneeled to an eye level with the other female. Now that explains that strange feeling. "I see that i'm not the only one lurking around here, neh?". She made a small pause.

"My name is Luna, what's yours?".

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]
WC: 225 Finally get to socialize IC yay ^_^
[html]
Her tail wagged with joy as she seen the smile of the other lupreci grow. Instantly she felt at great comfort with the older female she started to sniff the air as she lowered to Saxif's level. As she familiarized herself with her scent the female spoke. Saxif let her tongue roll out in excitement. She tilted her head slightly and responded with a whisper. Lurking? The wolf continues her introduction. Saxif sits with her chin level and formally introduces herself. Good day Luna. My name is Saxif Goldenfeather a wanderer from afar. And I was napping not lurking. She allowed her tongue to hang again after a light chuckle her eyes bright with excitement of a possible new friend. She glanced over Luna allowing her eyes to rest on the object in her hand. Saxif's nose started to wriggle as she edged closer to Luna. Curious of the object Luna seemed so attached to she stopped herself from moving closer. In politeness she had asked with big bright eyes, she ever so much enjoyed learning of new things. What is it you carry? I haven't seen such a thing. Are they white leaves? What's encasing them? What is it for? She had felt endless with questions and so happy to be talking to someone other than herself for the past month of her solitude.

WC:373 Sorry about this one, I am totally off my game at the moment.

She listened intently to Luna. Her tail wagged with a soft sway back and forth. Paper was what she had called the white leaves. As she studied the markings on one it clicked in her mind. She put together their purpose carefully which caused her snout to wrinkle and her eyes became half shut. Hilon had always made fun of her concentration face; he had told her she looked like she'd eaten sour berries. She missed her best friend but the thought of him made her chest ache from the betrayal she had endured. She finally spoke after taking in all of Luna's wisdom on paper.

"I think I get the idea. Where I am from we don't have paper. A lot of our information is passed on through stories and the more complicated things are drawn on the walls of our den." She thought for another moment.

"My guess is from the lack of trees in our area we just never learned how to make paper. Though we never really learned to make much of anything, my home is so very different from this place. My home is quite drab compared to here." She had been feeling kind of home sick lately. But she refused to go home. She didn’t want a life of pure obedience, it was not who she was. She had been wondering about joining a pack to see if that would make her sickness pass. She felt it would because as she sat in front of this lupreci she had already felt somewhat better.

She grinned at Luna her tail wagged in quick circles. Saxif was like that sometimes, she could be beyond her age and in a moment change to a youthful lupreci. “And I know just what you mean about the sap. I stepped in it and I still haven’t had the courage to lick the rest of it off.” She lifted her right paw to reveal the leaf and dirt covered pad. “I think I have to shift and find a stream cause this is quite itchy.” She set her paw back down and had tilted her head to the side. “Care to join me?” She enjoyed Luna’s company and hoped it wouldn’t end too soon.
[/html]
  Find
[html]

280 words/ OOC: sorry if there are some mistakes, i'll correct them later :O new table?? hehe, don't worry!! if there is something that you want me to include in my posts, just tell me, hehe X3

Luna listened to the other female's explanation attentively, just as she had done with her own. Though, she couldn't take off her mind that face that Saxif had shoed moments ago, as if she had been recalling something. "I see, well don't worry...Maybe somebody will be able to teach us...that is if there are some other wolves in the area." The wolfess shrugged, not very sure about her words. She hoped that she could find other olves, more people to talk with. So far she had had luck at finding these two wolves. But you never know what is lurking behind the next tree.

Later, when the light-colored female mentioned her disgrace, Luna couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden change of topic. She eyed the female's paw with a smile, learning that there is always somebody who ends up with more trouble than oneself. "I see that it is a problem...a stream may help to clean the dirt, but the only way to remove it completely is by licking it." She held the paw for a few seconds and then left it go. "But that doesn't mean that we can't swim!" The last word came almost like a squeak. Luna straightened and shifted her position again, supporting her weigh on her knees. "You go and shift...i'll better go and find a stream or something." The optime woman stood up, picked up her statchel and shook away the bits of dirt from her skirt. Then, she walked a few steps backwards, still looking at the other female, smiling. "I'll howl in case that i find a place. Or do you already have a place in mind?".

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Too lazy to set my table tonight Tongue

I haven’t fully explored these grounds. So I will let you find a stream while I go behind that log I was resting on. She smiles and bounds to the log. She gracefully jumps up and into the tall grass. She glances around and sniffs the air to be certain she would be safe as she shifted. She didn’t shift too often; she favoured her lupus form to that of her optime. So shifting still took a bit of effort.

She felt her hackles grow in length first. She knew they were becoming a more blonde colour than cream. It was the only difference that she noticed between the two forms. Her hair would become a more silky golden sheen than a flat pale color. She felt and heard her bones crackle in that fascinating way that would make her giggle lightly and wince at the same moment. She felt her hips pop into their new position as the joints in her paws stretched and spread her digits apart. The sap that filled her paw made her yelp lightly as the fur between her growing fingers pulled her claws into more of a fist than an outstretched hand. She shook her claw trying to stretch it gently to loosen the fingers. The hair pulled at the sensitive points of her claw causing her a pain she felt was unnecessary. Therefore she gave up and would just hope some water would help loosen the goo.

She straightened and stretched her spine as it shifted. Then Saxif leaned on each leg stretching the other to allow the muscles to properly replace themselves. She did the same for her arms and torso. When she was done she shook her fur and ran her free claw through her long mane pushing her hair back with a few shorter strands that refused to go. Those landed just over her left eye. She picked the strands and set them more in the middle of her forehead in order to keep her eye clear of the obstruction. She smiled. She was now in her optime form. This form a taller more shapely one than that of her lupus stance. Her muscles always shifted to support her new pressure points so she would gain a more slender hourglass shape than the even shape of the lupus.

She had then set out to find Luna in her two legged form.
[html]

520 words/OOC: Yes, i know that feeling Tongue. I am not sure whether Lupercis are skilled smimmers or not, so here, Luna is as skilled as a five-year-old kid X3

When the cream-colored female disappeared from her view, Luna turned around and sniffed the air. As she walked further, the smell of humidity invaded her nose. The female's attention turned entirely towards the source of the smell, which was sort of difficult with the strong, sweet smell around her.

After walking, turning, and walking again for a while, the woman, who had already left the treeline behind, her gaze landed on what she had been looking for. A fairly big lake appeared upon her eyes in the distance. A thrill of expectation ran along the wolfess' spine. She ran towards the shoreline, not paying attention to where she was stepping until a branch appeared from under her paw, and she tripped, landing on her stomach with a thud. She let out a groan as she stood up and rubbed her sore chest and stomach. This is absolutely NOT my day. She thought. And an even louder groan escaped her mouth when she realized that the front part of her body was entirely covered by mud, musk, grass, and something tha looked like crystalized sap. The wolfess only sighed and proceeded to undress herself. Her skirt had run with more luck than herself and it only had to be dusted off. But her pelt was another thing.

When she got rid of her clothing, she kept it in her statchel and left it under a fallen log. Then, she took out the small plants that hung from her hair, and left them along with the rest of her belongings. While doing this, she remembered that she had to call Saxif, so she casted her head backwards and let out a howl that hopefully was loud enough for her new friend to hear it.

Once she stripped her body from anything that could get damaged by the water, she turned towards the lake and ran towards it. Her pace slowed down only when the water reached her hocks. She kept on walking. The water covering her anatomy with every step. First her knees, then her tights, her hips, and finally her waist. at this point, Luna jumped and threw herself into the water. When was the last time that she had ever had a swim? she couldn't remember, but it was something that she already knew. She wasn't an expert, which could be noticed by her clumsy movements, but she knew enough not to drown. In fact, she had managed to contol her breath; so now she was able to submerge and hold her breath for short periods.

As she waited for Saxif, Luna goofed around. She submerged, pushed herself forward with her legs, and let herself float until she was out of oxygen and eventually stopped to take another breath.

That was until she heard distant footsteps getting closer to the site. Only then the older female stopped her game and got closer to the shore to greet the other wolfess. Once she was a few meters away from it, she laid on her belly, feeling her tail floating slightly due to the pull of the water. "Hey, Saxif! Over here!"

<style type="text/css">
.free-table- b {font-weight:bold; color:#AEDE68; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-table- .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.free-table- p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.free-table- {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#428A00; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V1jF3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#A1CF2F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 502 Sorry for the slow response.

Saxif had not wondered long before she had heard her new friend’s howl. She must have found water She had smiled to herself hoping it was deep enough to swim. She had swum often in the large waters in the fall months when she was just old enough. Though her last run in with water before coming upon these lands was of a dangerous sort it still didn’t phase her. She had nearly drowned or so her parents often said. Really Saxif never looked at the fall into the water that way; sure the water was ice cold and the current thick. But it had been the biggest thrill of her life. Her guard had saved her, he just barely an adult himself had narrowly escaped death himself in that moment.

Saxif didn’t really know what had happened just that one moment she was frolicking on bubbly black ice and the next it was like the world toppled into cold darkness. She had been scared but when her head finally surfaced at the edge of the great waters the gasp of air had been painful but a breath that she would never forget. Like the world breathed a new life into her. It had happened quickly before she felt the grasp of the young male around her small body. He told her later that she had said ‘That was great, can I do it again?.’ He had not found it as amusing as she had. Her mother had often blamed that moment of her life to be the reason she was so odd compared to the rest of them. Though she always looked at it as a sign that she was meant for something great in the future why the Great Spirit let her life continue. She would not waste her life.

She was brought out of her memory by Luna’s voice. She smiled a large smile as she seen her swimming. It had been weeks since her last swim. The ivory wolf start to bound in her two-legged form her tongue lolled out. She pushed off her feet at the edge’s water her body leaping forward in an impressive distance due to months of hunting practice. She landed feet first dropping her forward on her chest splashing the nearby female. Her feet kicked and her front hands paddled under the water. She smiled again. Ah. I missed swimming. She noticed a patch of twigs and leaves bob up on the chest of the chestnut wolf. She giggled What happened to you?

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

319 words/ Seems like i took my time to answer too^^

When Saxif came to view completely, Luna's tail popped out of the water, wagging vigorously as the cream-colored Optime took a jumping stance. She moved aside as fast as she could as the other jumped into the water with agility, splashing Luna. Her hair, already wet, fell on her face, overing her eyes. She puted, but then casted it aside with a paw, laughing. "Hey, another dive like that and you leave the lake without water!" But her laughter died off and turned into a smile when she saw Saxif swimming. She had deffinitively done that before. Her movements were much smoother than Luna's dull braces.

She walked-swam closer to Saxif, and there was when she realized the mass of dust and dirt that still soiled the older's chest. "Oh, this? it's just that i tripped and fell. It seems that you can't ever get rid of sap, can you?" She giggled as she tried to peel off the strongly stuck dirt off her pelt. She quit it after removing some pieces of rotten plants, and instead she rose her eyes to the female's amber ones. "It won't come off soon. But how is your hand? any luck while removing the sap?" A dark brown hand reached the female's and examined it.. "Because, well...sap can hardly be removed with water, let alone with your bare hands; you need to lick it unless you want to get all sappy." . She knew that sap wasn't the tastyest thing on earth, let alone something that anybody would like to put their tongues on. But she had grown to help those who needed it. And Saxif needed her paw to be cleaned from any trace of sap, didin't she? "I can lick it for you" She tried to hide the disgust face that was about to appear on her face. "That is, of course, if you don't want to lick it yourself."

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for length

Saxif giggled at her joke and at the prospect of the female licking her hand after she had raised it to show the half curled fingers. She had tried flexing it again and sure enough the water had not loosened it in the slightest. Its quite alright I will bear the burden for my misfortune. She smiled brightly, the water was cool as it seeped to her skin. She adored swimming. She looked at her partner of aquatic adventure and used the forcibly cupped hand to sweep water toward her. She playfully laughed and swam away.

Saxif had not played with another in ages and hoped the day would stay as fun as this moment. She looked over at the other female her stomach giddy with excitement. She wondered what the girl would do in response to her play. Just then she caught a glimpse of the chestnut wolf glistened with droplets of water. A feeling arose in the cloud coloured wolf's chest. A sense of envy and admiration but it was different. She found her beautiful. She shook her head just then feeling it to be a silly reaction to a female. She smiled as the other wolf clumsily gave chase.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

360 words/ Nah, no problem :3

Luna laughed at the other's answer. If Saxif wanted to go through the burden of having a sticky layer of sap on her hands, then she would not stop her. Although, as lime green eyed the limb closely, it seemed as if the water had already washed some of it away. The swim was working after all. So the Sabino woman didn't reply when her friend removed her hand from hers; but what she wasn't expecting was that the other's hand would throw a handful of water in her direction.

The chestnut female made an indignation face as her partner fled away swimming. "Oh no, you are not getting out of this one." She propeled herself forward as far as she could and tried to mimic Saxif's movements, failig epically. At one point she had to stop to locate the other wolfess. She catched Saxif staring at her. Her long fur, which protected her from cold weather, was a burden in water. When it got wet it clung from her body lazily, making her look thinner and silly. In fact, Luna didn't usually think about herself as a beautyful woman. Yes, she knew that some of her traits were pretty. But that was meaningless for her. The inner beauty was what counted, not the physical features.

An evil grin appeared on her face; a gesture which only appeared when she was playing and she had noticed something that others hadn't. She walked slowly, trying to mimethise her movements with the natural sway of the water. When she considered that she was closed enough, she jumped out of the water and towards Saxif, her arms forwards and her tongue lolling out of her mouth. When she hit the water, she took a breath and submerged, taking ahold of the other's ankle and giving it a rod. Then, she casted her bust out of the water, giggling. "Surprise!" She stood on her full size, noticing that now the water reached above her hips, near her waist. Her eyes stood upon her partner's golden eyes, panting from the effort and the lack of breath. "I hope that i didn't scare you so much."

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry hope its ok that I saw this as an opportunity as a first post to bring light to her future struggle with sexuality. You can totally ignore it if you want.

The ivory wolf giggled as the chestnut girl lost her, but shortly after Saxif lost Luna. She spun around almost frightened then suddenly she was there. She gasped as she suddenly submerged. Her face must have been one of slight terror because the wolf was apologizing the moment she resurfaced. The fall had made feel the similar trauma to her past but she brushed if off quickly. Saxif found her footing and began to laugh. I have never explored the idea of diving, you got me good. Her laugh grew melodic with amusement.

Suddenly she leaped up grabbing the slender waist of the cinnamon female and twisted pulling her down into the shallow water as pay back for the fright. She held her for a moment above the water a strange feeling in her stomach which caused her to drop the girl in the water. She shook her head slightly and then she giggled and attempted to escape with a dive. She failed miserably finding it wasn’t as easy as it looked and had choked on water. She laughed between coughs thinking this was the best day she has had in a long while regardless of the momentary drowning. Her paw forgotten; she smiled warmly at Luna.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

374 words

Apparently Saxif was ok, so the chestnut-shaded female stood up completely, dripping water from all over her body, specially from her long hair. One of the disadvantages of long hair was that it fell on her face a lot when the weather was windy...or when it was wet. She rose a hand to move the hair away from her eyes, and chuckled slightly at the other's comment on diving. That was an ability that Luna had acquired by herself. It was easy for her, but it seemed to be difficult for other people.

As a natural reflex, the green eyed female bent lightly and shook the water off her pelt. But as she did this, she felt a pair of firm hands hold her waist and drown her in the cold water. As a reflex to this, the female unsheathed her claws and struggled lightly. She had taken a breath before touching the water, so she could think clearly as soon as the surprise passed. The female waited for another two seconds before she felt released from the other's firm grip. Her head darted up inmediately, searching for air. Several coughs came out of her throat as she tried to steady her breath. When she recovered, lime green eyed the light colored wolf, who was coughing as well, probably from a failed attempt of diving. The older female swam clumsily on her direction, stopping a couple of feet away from her. Her voice was rough due to the cold enviroment, so she talked with certain difficulty.

"Hey! what was t-that for!" She said, throwing some water towards Saxif, laughing. Her actions hadn't caused any damage (unless Luna had accidetally scratched her), so she took it like part of the game, which were probably Saxif's intentions. To play. The wolfess changed the topic. "Besides, if you would like to dive without choking you should better control your breath. Look." She said, submerging into the water and touching the bottom with her chest, and propeling herself towards the surface. Wolves don't have too much fat on their bodies, so this action was a bit more difficult for her.

LUna stood on her feet and turned towards Saxif. "It is easy. Would you like to try?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

lol… if I make mistakes like in my last post just say wtf woman! Make sense… or something like that XD

Saxif chuckled fully amused by the situation at hand. They had frightened each other. Saxif looked into the female’s green eyes with an excitement as she offered to teach her to dive. Really? You’ll teach me? That would be great. The blonde wolf was often always open to learning something new. Her thoughts even spun with the uses diving would have as a hunter. She could attack unsuspecting prey from the water or even see clearer as to just where a fish might be to catch it. She realized she had been standing there with what was probably a dreamy look in her face at the thought of hunting from the water.

She chuckled lightly at herself and lowered into the water. She figured she would start small instead of fully submerging as that had proven to be a difficult task for the girl already. Saxif breathed slowly and looked up at the chestnut female a little nervous. But she took a deep breath and lowered her head in with just the tips of her ears to show and pushing back up to end the short dive. She smiled brightly at the female. I did it. She knew the achievement was small but every learning step is small when trying something new. She tried it again and it had lasted just a bit longer. Again she felt an even greater pride and excitement. Just then she suddenly threw her arms around Luna, which was a rare reaction from the usually noble girl. Thanks Luna, this is the most fun I have had in months. She lowered again and continued her practice.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

412 words/ I didn't really see mistakes. However, WTF woman?!? you are going to drown my poor Luna! D:

The blonde's enthusiasm at the green eyed woman's suggestion took her by surprise. She didn't expect her to be so eager to learn an ability that she dominated. Maybe this meant more to Saxif than what she thought. But anyways, she was always happy to help.

"I will teach you, yes." She said between chuckles. Saxif's laughter was contagious. "All you have to do is hold your breath, submerge and avoid inhalating..." She explained, but her friend had already anticipated her and had submerged completely save the tips of her ears. During a moment Luna thought about tickling the yellow-ish ears, but she restrained herself from doing so. If she didn, then she risked the other to gasp in surprise and swallow water. She didn't want that to happen, so she waited patiently until the other emmerged, triumphant. "See? it is easy! It is only a matter of practice." She observed how her self proclaimed appentice and friend repeated the action again, while Luna stood there, observing, wagging her tail and smiling.

The earthen colored female saw how this small achievement filled the other with content and pride. Every little thing on life counted, of course. And maybe this ability was more useful than what she thought or admited. Her train of thoughts was cut off when her friend emmerged from the water for the second time. It didn't pass more than two seconds before She felt Saxif's arms surround her and almost made her loose balance. Luna's shocked expression as the girl's arms uncoiled from her body was almost priceless. For a few seconds she stood there, her brow twitching a bit. But as the shock left, her her mood improved. A playful face was set on her face the next time that the blonde emmerged after holding her breath under the water again. "Well, I'm having fun too." Her tone hid something mischievous underneath. Luna approached Saxif slowly, as if she was only walking towards her cassually, and pushed her into the water.

After doing so, she backed away, throwing some water at her while laughing uncontrolably. She felt her face get stiff when a cold breeze made contact with her soaked pelt, turning her laughter into a chattering noise. She stopped throwing water at Saxif and put her arms around her under the water, the only place where her body was resguarded from the wind. She wanted to stay in the water longer, but her body told her otherwise.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Saxif had felt so proud to learn a new ability, like she had grown just that much more in the span of minutes. She enjoyed Luna’s company more than any female she had ever met. Many had often avoided her or often kept her at a distance, she was strange to her past pack mates and only males seemed to enjoy her company. She would learn that in these lands the females would be more accepting of her allowing her to finally explore her femininity. The young blonde wolf chuckled wholeheartedly with the chestnut girl.

Like a good playful sport she took the punishment of the prank though it had caused her to cough between gasps and giggles. She was just about to retaliate when she saw that Luna had lowered a serious expression upon her face. Saxif smiled warmly and went to the female lowering to her height within the water. I think its time to end our swim. The wolf was not at all disappointed, the cold was obvious to the slender wolf and their play had been far more satisfying than she had anticipated. Saxif held her hand out to pull the girl from the water. She stayed close to her allowing her to take whatever warmth she might have. Saxif had felt strange around the girl every time she had neared her; it made her stomach flutter and her heart beat quickly. She figured it was just that she enjoyed her company so much.

When they exited the waters Saxif stepped aside and shook her body awkwardly in attempt to get the excess water out of her fur. She then had laid out on the grassy edge where a patch of sun had shone. That was always her favorite part, the relaxing after a day’s swim. She motioned for Luna to join her in the sunbathing. Her stomach growled and she chuckled. I always get so hungry after a swim. A yawn escaped her maw. And tired. She would hunt later, for that moment she wanted to relax. Soon she would fall asleep in a state of calm she had not felt in the time since she left her home. Later she would continue her path south and in time the pair would reunite again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]