Just Another day of Patrolling
She saw his frown and gave him a nuzzle. I don't plan on letting any other wolf get my affection. She really wanted to assure him about the fact that she was his.

When he jumped in, she giggled and waded in after him. She started to paddle as the water got deeper. It was easier for her to do. You're right! It's easy.
He smiled when she nuzzled him, and softly nuzzled her back, though they were still young and had much to learn about many things, he could tell that she shared at least some of his feelings. His tail wagged at the prospect of not losing her.

He smiled at her as she paddled out to him. "Of course its easy, its just like walking" He states with a loud laugh.
She beamed at him nuzzling her yet again. He seemed pleased that he would be the only wolf that she liked. She really liked making other wolves happy, but especially those she cared about. And Roran was close to the top of the list of those she cared about.

She started to swim circles around him. I think the fact that I'm lighter than you helps my ability to float easier. She grinned up at him. Finally, a good thing comes from my small size. She was rather ecstatic about having something useful come from being so small.
He smiled at her beam, obviously she liked it when he nuzzled her. He thought for a few seconds and chuckled to himself about the prospect of nuzzling her alot. In truth, he was ecstatic that he wouldn't lose her, for he felt that his feelings for her would continue to grow until they reached something more than a crush.

He laughed when she swam around him and spoke her comment. He smirked slightly as he took a deep breath, and then emptied all of the air out of his lungs. With the lack of air to act as bouyancy, he quickly sank beneath the surface of the water.
She beamed even more when he was happy that she liked his nuzzles. And she really like them. She thought that they are the best thing in the world. She also hoped that he would be able to do it more often. But she blushed at the fact that she thought that. Her feeling would also most likely grow past something other than a crush but she was content to just have a massive crush on him.

She laughed with him about her comment but was not happy about him emptying his lungs and allowing himself to sink. She glared down at him through the water. Roran! That's very funny. Come back up. NOW! She was not happy with him. His putting himself in danger was not funny to her, even if he could swim. Though she wasn't going down to rescue him. If he wanted to drown then she wasn't going to stop him. Besides, she doubted that she would be able to help him with him being so much bigger than her.
He blushed brightly when she licked him and couldn't help but have his tail wag in happiness and affection. He knew she liked him back, and was very happy about this, though he didnt know just HOW much she liked him back, though he was content to let his mind wander.

He smiled beneath the surface as he barely heard her words. He paddled a little and swam udner her, and then quickly up, lifting her from the water on his back. Once surfaced, he laughed loudly.
She giggled when he blushed and gave him a playful nudge. She gave him a smirk. You'll have to get used to all the affection if we're gonna be mates when we're older. She had very little doubt that at some point they would be mates. They really only had to wait about six more months. And they would be able to get to know each other by that point.

She shrieked in laughter as he swam underneath her and lifted her up. She gave him a playful glare. I hope your pleased with yourself. I may have just lost a few days of my life. But she gave him a hug around his neck. We should do thing like this more often. She laid with her head on top of hers and let him float, content to be with him.
His blush brightened significantly when she mentioned them becoming mates one day. In truth, he would dearfully love for that to happen, but he was still nervous to show his true feelings for her. He knew that they had a long while to go before they could become mates, but he would make himself wait.

He laughed when she commented about her life shortening. "Oh i highly doubt it" He says as eh paddles about lazilly with her on his back. As she hugged him, he smiled and his tail wagged slightly, brushing her legs as it went back and forth.