[/html]
Roran had been out and about exploring, which he always did when he wasn't going and meeting the other packs. He had found himself in a wonderful little bay full of all sorts of things. He had almost immediately dashed into the water to go swimming. He was still a very playful wolf even as he passed a year of age. He was not at all very stern, and was most often seen as a kind of lunatic or some other such name.

After nearly an hour of just swimming about and playing with the fish, he was ready yo swim back to shore when he heard a howl. He smiled as he knew that whomever was doing the howling, was showing that they would not be controlled. He turned in the water and looked back to the shore, he then began to paddle in his. His fur was heavy with water and it took some time to get back to the bay.

From a distance he would just be seen as some large white THING in the water, perhaps a bunch of sea foam or something. But as he would get closer, he could be seen as a wolf, a pure white wolf. He stopped a ways from the shore and smiled as he saw the female that had done the howling. He was close enough so that she would be able to see him, that is, if she was facing the right way.

He smiled slyly and moved farther along the shore until he was a good distance form her, he then climbed from the water and quietly made his way up behind her. All that would be able to be smelled was the stench of wet dog, but mixed with the salt she would not be able to tell where it was coming from. He got to within a few feet of her and barked loudly in greetings.
[html]WC: 234 Yay a response thank you!
New Shore
(still new to this type of RP so sorry in advance if I suck lol)

[html]
Date: April 30, 2011

Setting: Drifter Bay Shore

Time: Late Afternoon

Character Form: Optime

Word Count: 255

Saxif’s seemingly pale golden mane waved in the brisk breeze of the sea. The scent of the salts in the air had intrigued her to find this enchanting place of driftwood and rock. She felt that her long journey had held so many beautiful wonders. The colours are what had her so mesmerized. Her first spring had been glorious. She wondered if the tundra in spring held such great colour. Each new flower that sprouted on her path bore such amazing qualities. Did her previous home bear such beautiful blooms?

She looked to the unbelievable blue skies of the sea. Raising her pale snout to its highest point she released a strong howl. It was an announcement of her arrival and of her freedom. She grew up confined by rules that were meant to keep her controlled. If she had not left she would have been follower to her sister’s reign. If she stayed she would have a mate chosen for her not by her. She would have been unable to do what she was born to do. She would never join the hunt. The howl was a testament of proof that she would not be kept from her destined life. She was a free soul, meant for the world.

She stopped her howl feeling serene. She brushed stray blonde fur from her eye to clear her view of the sea. Her toes grew cold in the shallow water. She did not move though, she took everything in and wondered What will the world show me next?
She stood for a while enjoying the brisk breeze, that ruffled her long mane. Her thoughts a focused calm sea of self accomplishment. Then there was an odd smell in the air. Her nose began to wriggle as she was about to search for the source. Before she could though a loud noise erupted from behind her. She twisted quickly in fright. She had meant to go into a fierce protective stance but failed as one of her feet slipped and rose quite high, narrowly missing the pale thing behind her. With a yelp and splash she was in the shallow cold water. She growled in her throat a moment, not amused by being suddenly wet. She looked up at the wolf that had frightened her. She couldn't help but to feel annoyed.

You scared me half toward death. She crossed her arms over her chest and let out a huff of breath and looked away from the white wolf. She thought Her first meeting of someone new and he had to be a prankster. She realized though after a moment how funny she must look. She herself would have taken an opportunity such as this wolf had. And it had been her own fault for being so unaware. She suddenly started to chuckle lightly. Boy I can't believe you got me to fall on my butt. Her tongue lolled out. What's your name?

[/html]
  Find
He laughed loudly when she jumped and fell in the water. In his excitement and amusement, he rolled onto his side and then back to his feet. He smiled at her obvious annoyance and couldnt help but laugh again when she said he had scared her half to death. "Well, excuse the playing of a young wolf" He says, bowing his head mockingly as he then laughed again and smiled at her, sitting down.

He smiled even more when she herself began to chuckle at what he had done. He laughed at her comment and then his smile grew even more when she asked his name. "I am Roran Wolfe, Nuncio of Pheonix Valley" He says, his smile looking like it would split his face in half.
[html]WC: 200
They had laughed hard at her misfortune. The wolf known as Roran especially went wild with hysteria. She suddenly scooped her hand within the water and splashed the silly wolf. She grinned a large grin. I'm Saxif Goldenfeather. I am new to these lands. You are actually the first wolf I've met here. Her tongue rolls out again. She pulled herself from the water and shook her body from head to toe. If you were wet already you'd probably be about ten feet in... guess my revenge will have to wait. She sits next to the Roran to keep herself from looming over him. She had needed a good laugh, her journey had been long and with out interaction.

She noticed though his scent was different once she got use to the wet stench of him. She suddenly started to really sniff him, nearly invading his personal space. Why do you smell different? Do all lupreci smell this way here? Her golden eyes filled with curiousity as she tilted her head to the side questioningly. She liked this wolf, he was near her age and would probably make a fun friend. She smiled again as she awaited his response.

[/html]
He laughed loudly when she splashed him, as if that would do anything more than his swimming had done to get him wet. He smiled even wider when she said her name and that he was the first she had met, he LOVED meeting new people.

He nodded when she said that her revenge would have to wait. "Indeed, after a few hours of swimming, i doubt a simple splash is going to get me wet" He says, and burst out laughing again. He laughed eve more when she began to sniff him, was he truly that interesting that one would get so close to him and sniff.

Just as he was about to stop laughing, he started once more when she asked if all Luperci smelled lik he did. "Well, im not a Luperci" He says, shaking his head and getting some water out of his ears. "And i probably smell different because i am from a pack, though the fact of recent events may only cooincide with my scent as well" He says, sounding very sophisticated with his long word.
Sorry its been so long for a reply ^_^

You’re not a lupreci? Interesting. On top of being the first I’ve met you are the first of your kind I have met. You are becoming quite the interesting male Roran. Her smile grows. Her pack had been so filled with laws and secret laws, she was so unsure of what was in this new world. Her first law broken was leaving the pack and now her second was interacting with a non-lupreci lupus. She had glowed with a bit of a rebellious pride. She looked into the wolf’s blue eyes and was bursting with questions. She didn’t want to be over curious but she figured a few would be a good start.

So Roran, what can you tell me of these lands. Anything I should know? About the packs or creatures or dangers lurking? Should I expect to see more of your kind here? This Pheonix Valley pack… do you enjoy it? She thought her questions might be slightly erratic but she had often been like that when her youthful curiosity took over. Her tail wagged lightly as she sat next to him awaiting any answer from the happy white wolf. The view had suddenly become less interesting when the knowledge of the lands was at her grasp.
He nodded his head when she commented about him not being a Luperci, and was slightly proud of himself for being the first wolf and non-Luperci she had met here. He liked making new friends, and her eagerness for knowledge almost matched his own curiosity as a young wolf.

He cocked his head to the side as he thought for a few moments about how to answer her questions. "Well, this land is quite nice, its bountiful with food and nice people. So far i have visited 3 other packs besides my own, as is my rank and duty. And there are some dangers lurking about." He leaned close to her and whispered as if someone might over hear. "In truth, there is a rapist lose near my pack, he got to my mother" He says, growling slightly at the memory of how his mother seemed that faithful day.

He smiled at her other questions. "And yes you will meet more of my kind, there are many many other wolves in this land, and not all are Luperci. And yes i do like my life in Pheonix Valley, i have my own cabin" He says this last peice of information with a slightly arrogant tone.
Sorry for length

She smiled at the thought of the new lands. She would adore them far greater than the desert tundra of her home. She wasn't sure of the word rapist but figured it was a great danger and best to avoid based on his reaction. His humorous mood seemed to settle, she smiled at this because now they got to talk. Having your own cabin sounds great. I always had to live with my family. She couldn't imagine living alone in her own home, it would be great she hoped. She had so much enjoyed the lands on her own thus far. Her adventure had stayed quite uneventful until she had crossed the bridge to these lands. What can you tell me of these three packs?
He nodded when she commented about having your own home. "Indeed, it is nice to have a place where on can get away from the worries of the outside world, and simply relax to think things through, and decide about the possobilities of their life" He says this, sounding much older and wiser than his single year of age would dictate.

He nodded as well when she asked about the three packs. "Well, in truth, i have barely been to the other packs, and have only met one or two members of each. Though i do have a close friend in Aniwaya" He says, blushing slightly upon thinking about his growing crush on Ayasha.
She smiled brightly when she noticed his break in character. You like a girl. She nudged the damp white wolf playfully with her hand. This is the first time I have been on my own. I enjoy the quiet but sometimes a person just needs someone to talk to. She lay back and look up at the clouds. Oh but the quiet and the freedom to do as you please is something I am completely loving. She looked up at the wolf. Aniwaya, that sounds like an unusual name for a pack. Yet it sounds familiar. Like the words my grandmother use to speak in her ceremonies.

She thought momentarily of her grandmother, it was thoughts that often brought a light to her face. She would have followed her in her footsteps if she had not died before teaching her the ways. Her grandmother though had given her last words to her uncle and since that moment he had been closer to Saxif. She missed her uncle and a few others but her freedom was something she knew was destined for her. She smiled just then as her focus shifted back on the wolf. So tell me of this girl you are smitten with.