I Killed the Prom Queen
[html]

OOC:This is a read only. It's Venom's birthday today Smile I played them the way i did for a reason. I wanted to give you guys some insight to some crazy Venom dreams. For SA, I know this style is weird, and I did fiddle around with it in Lasky for awhile, and i just wanted to say that this style will be very rare, more than likely used for threads that involve Venom in such a way. This will be rare in other words.

Panda had been sneaking around lately because of the approaching days that had been going by. Panda had noticed that he had been slightly distant from her other the last few days anyways, but it hadn't bothered her, for she knew the importance of the silence in their life. She did not think that these silences were not normal because they were, for both of the beings were quiet people by nature. They respected the silence between them, they had no choice. Panda let him sit in his mind though, because this was important to him, for him to be able to think about where he was going in his life, what his profession would be. She knew where she was going, she figured that she would be a healer here in Anathema. She often thought about where he would go, would he be a warrior? He seemed to want to protect her, but she never saw him as being a very violent being that a warrior would be. She was in no place to tell him what he should do, and she would not do so either. She would just help him and support him in whatever he decided to do. As long as she and he stayed together. That's all she asked. Literally.

So she had been sure to keep his gifts under wraps, and though she had not been able to find anything too big for him now, she had found something that was useful for him because of a recent accident that had left the man with only one earring to have between his two piercings in his ears. She had been lucky to find her own set of earrings as well, and they were actually pretty cool. They were little silver hooks with guitar pics attached to the end. The silver was slightly tarnished, but she figured that she'd be able to deal with it until she could get some gauges since the only ones she had found she decided to give to the male that was living with her. She wanted to find a guitar for the male, but she had failed in that search. At least she found gauges though.

She walked into her cave and she had crept around the cave and peeked her head into the meditation room to see if he was in there. He wasn't so she looked on. She peeked her head into his room next, where she saw messy bed head and him sprawled out on his bed, his mouth open and his chin tilted back as he laid on his back there. She had to hold back the giggles that threatened to burst from her maw, but it didn't work really. She let a small trail of giggles into the air.

WC: 463

Venom had been in dream world for the last eight hours, just sleeping the night and part of his morning away. He had been mentally and physically tired recently, not only because his body was always continuing to change, but he was going through the hormonal stress of living with a sexually mature woman, and his birthday was coming up soon. He had finally fallen asleep long after Panda had gone into her room, and for some reason, he did not sleep with her in her bed this night. He felt like it was a night that he could spend the night in his room by himself. Plus, He was sure Panda would be doing things in her room that she didn't want him to be present for. Weither it be for soul cleansing or becoming prepared for the male's first birthday. He didn't know, he almost didn't care simply because he had other things on his mind. He also had been thinking about what he would be wanting to pursue as part of Anathema.

In his dream world, it was strange to him because this dream was mostly bright. He was in a large building, like some of the old ones that were in Florida, and they were all in a room, (him and his friends from Florida) getting ready for some big party, and everyone was putting on their best clothes and they were all having a good time. Panda was not present at the time, and he had wondered briefly where she had been, but he was dreaming, so his dream just continued on. He had moved rooms while everyone else was looking at themselves in dirty mirrors. He moved to another room and he ended up going into his bag and he pulled out felines. He was slightly confused about the action before a sound so faint would wake him up. They were giggles. And like that, he was awake. He opened his hazel eyes lazily and he stretched out his back and arms. He then would roll on his side and look at his doorway, where Panda was still standing there peeking in at him. He looked at her sleepily and then he yawned at her. Cosa stai guardando? he asked in his father's language that Panda did not speak. He knew it, but he always did like to start shit with her by saying things she couldn't understand.

He spoke the words to him after a moment of continuing to sleep. It was quite cute watching his ear twitch when he had picked up the sound of her giggles and then watching him lazily wake up. She walked into his room with her fists balled up and once he had spoken the words, she had plopped down next to him, looking him in his beautiful hazel eyes and she held a charming smile on her maw as she looked at the man. She put her hand up to his cheek, moving the long hair out of the male's face. She pushed it back even though the strand that she moved had moved right back where she had found it. She chuckled lightly before she had touched noses with Venom. Happy Birthday dear sir.. she spoke to him, smile strong on her face. I have a gift for you. she spoke, her hands opening and revealing bright neon green earrings. His reaction was immediate, his eyes widened and he looked at her and then her fingers and then her face again. He had a wide smile form on his lips and he touched noses with Panda yet again. You are just completely awesome Panda, do you know this? Thank you so much! The man voice was soothing, not loud or over excited, but this was the way he was, and she accepted that. She could feel the excitement coming off of him anyways. It was quite evident by the look on his face. His eyes showed her the emotion easily as well, so she as sure that he was happy with her. In turn, she was happy with herself, so her own maw held a grin that was as wide as she could make it. Her stub of a tail even wagged lightly behind her.

She laid with the man then, putting her head against his makeshift pillows that were by their heads. She yawned lightly before she simply smiled at him again. I was gonna throw a party, but I was afraid that Anathema wouldn't participate. Plus, I'd rather it just be me and you. It makes it more special in a way. the woman spoke to him, speaking truthfully to the man, and perhaps showing a little bit of possessiveness of the man. She actually couldn't help being possessive over him, it was a simple natural reaction of a Taurus, and to the woman. Anyways... She started to speak, her hand moving to move the hair that was covering his eyes out of his face and this time it worked so that she could see his beautiful eyes that was hiding under his chocolate and sun-kissed blonde hair. She smiled at him widely. What do you want to do? Any requests for your birthday breakfast, and dinners? she asked her friend who was celebrating his first birthday today.

She watched the man as he had looked as if he was thinking about what he wanted. A bowl. Anddd... hmmm...some type of bird. Maybe quail or something. Panda would nod her head as the man finished what he was saying and then she laid back down with him. They would get up sooner or later, but right at this moment they both just wanted to be in each other's presence in a relaxed environment.

WC:554

<style>
.pandabehr .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandabehr p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandabehr b {color:#85552b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandabehr {background-color:#1d3c0b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ehrtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pandabehr-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]