Defy the laws of physics..
-Sorry for delayed trying to get this up. T^T It is up now so this might be a fun thread ;D-

Angel had heard the warnings of not traveling alone and wished not to do it but to gather supplies for some of her first aid, some of the supplies required her to gather them at night. Though she couldn't smell the attacker about her or any changes in the air Angel felt that perhaps if she was quick that the woman would not be found. Angel had heard at about how he had been raping the local women of her pack and honestly she wanted to rip the head off the man but if he proved to be as strong as she was warned then it was perhaps best not to fight him, though she was taking a serious risk by walking out alone.

Once Angel had reached the area that was out in the open she watched it carefully. There was no movement and even the wind was still. Tonight was an eerie night then and signified of unknown dangers that would possibly occur but for the injured she was caring for she needed these supplies. The numbweed plants were best picked at night when the pollen on their leaves was mostly gone from the days winds cleaning their leaves. At night the leaves were moist and held their juices better when canned. After stepping out into the open one step she felt nothing change within the area and figured it was possibly safe if she just kept going and thus she did. Angel had no idea who might be watching however.
[html]

With his dagger resting on his hip on his belt the bag that hung in the front held the needles and his faithful heroin within that bag, he loved the rush that feeling once it starts running though the body. There was not a day that went by that he did not have a more than enough of this chemical running though his body. The male ran though the pack border lines like there was none, and to Lucifer it was just that. There was nothing, other than a scent saying that this was some one’s area. It was nothing that Lucifer him-self couldn’t mark over. The black monster watched the Valley female move though the lands, she was ugly to him, there was nothing in her looks that made him want her, however the fact that she was one of Jefferson’s little minions was the only reason he was still looking at her.

Stepping out from the shadows the male had his hand upon the bag in front where his pretty little medication was. ”Who’s afraid of the big bad wolf?” The male song out in a rather cheerful tone as he shifted to have his back against a tree.

[/html]
It was the sound of his voice that caught her attention. Angel and her braided dreads turned to face him and she eyed him warily. She had heard of him and his trespasses and he was more than enough on the grounds to be killed on sight but only when Jefferson gave word on it. This was the man that had raped and impregnated many of the females on the pack lands and Angel was surprised that no word had gotten back to his pack for it. Either way, it would be responsibility of his pack to take care of the deeds he had done. For now, she was faced with a black monster.

"You must be Lucifer."

The raven woman asked on her venom kissed voice. The turquoise beads and bear teeth of her necklace was dimmed from her shadow since she now faced away from the moonlight while her braided dreads danced upon their surfaces. In her braids she had other colored beads of green, brown, golds and cream coloration showing she in her mind was a spirit of the earth, though none would take it that way in that interpretation. Angel indeed was a solemn spirit meant for the trees and woodlands of her home. Ever seldom was she seen in the company of another wolf. It was only by rare chance, or by a dangerous chance like this one, that she was with another wolf.

"You are the wolf that I have heard to cross our borders to rape our women and impregnate them, am I wrong?"

An accusing tone slipped past her throat now as anger began to well inside of her, but she would not slip it out. Granted she had one of her daggers in her hilt on her left hip, but she knew better. This man looked strong and like a decent fighter. Instead of getting needless injuries she needed to focus on knowing this mans intentions if at all possible. And if he indeed posed a threat then perhaps her protection would be reason enough to bring out the deadly blade.
[html]
He moved closer to the ebony female, he dared her to move away with this ice cold glare that was locked onto her. He looked at her body like it was a meat on display in a case. She was the sirloin of the pack in his sapphire eyes. She was the meat from the rear, could be tasty if done right, but more than likely it’s going to be tough and chewy. However when the bill came the price wasn’t awfully bad. Lucifer knew that she would be just a marker in his belt, one more female he could say he had under him and got to feel before he had taken the pack in control of his own. The monster chilled eyes forced to warm back to life, as the brute spoke. ”No, oh no. That must be someone truly horrible coming into the pack lands un-welcomed, only to hurt the poor females of the pack. Why would anyone ever do such a thing?” The brute shook his head as he made a tisking sound. The monster took another step as he reached out a hand to the female”How about you show me around the pack lands of yours?” He knew not to push him-self onto her just yet, he needed to get her to trust him, to make her believe that he wasn’t the monster out there hurting the females of the Valley. The male thought and thought for a name, then he hit him. ”My name is Sam, yours?”
[/html]
It was as if the man thought of her as either stupid, or was just toying with her. She thought perhaps it was both. The raven goddess watched him as he dared take steps closer to her and she remained stead fast on the place she stood. As he walked forward he spoke to her in such a voice that would fool any woman that had a false sense of security into believing anything the man said. With him coming long enough to leave his stench around she knew it matched this very demon that stood before her.

"Don't try to fool me with your words of mockery, demon. I am one of the oldest women here and the packs medic."

Though most women would run away screaming right about now, she was more curious as to why he continued to offended the laws of Phoenix Valley. The moon glistened on his body showing the kind of strength he possessed all the while his arrogance. Though he had an attractive body, the very intentions he had disfigured it into something rather distasteful. Though he possibly thought of the same about her, she could care less. This demon was trespassing on her lands and raping the women of the pack. It was something she could not allow but by not being as strong as he, how was she able to fight him off if he attacked? Granted she was not as strong as the male she could possibly out run him. Especially in the trees.

"Tell me, what do you get in return for trespassing on our lands, raping our women and doing as you please on our lands which are all offenses that pertain to a death penalty. Why risk your very life into doing these things when you can do them in your own pack lands?"

The raven interrogated. Lucifer still kept creeping closer, even after giving a false name, as if testing the waters to see how close he could get. A few more steps from him and she had to take a step back in case if he decided to pounce. She had heard of his tactics he used and would not fall for such trickery. Or was it perhaps he was trying to gain her trust to win her over? All Angel wanted to do was find out the intentions for his actions and then kill him when she had the chance, though she figured Jefferson would get to that first eventually. Even if he was missing an arm.
[html]

The monster wanted to laugh at her, he lowered his head dropping his eyes off of her, and he wanted to laugh. A hand slipped up to his chest as his sides moved in and out quickly, it was clear she was not as stupid as most female around these lands, but never the less she was a female and Lucifer, or should we say Sam and would like many others before would fall short to her feelings over mind. Then that would be when like every other time before he would stop all the games, and would confess just really who he was. How he had been spinning a web of hate and lies around these lands and this spider was very soon going to eat all the little bugs that he had wrapped up in his sticky web of sin.

Lifting his head, his sapphire eyes were still holding back, keeping that secret of just who he was. They where clouded up, and even very misty as the male looked into the eyes of the black female victim, she would know the pain that he loved to bring onto other female, that burn and shame. He would make her learn how it all feels. Lucifer shook his head, no he wasn’t that male. ”Then the goddess has blessed you! You don’t look a day over two. For being one of the oldest female in these lands. Medic hm? What an honor that they had placed upon your shoulders? Say…tell me? What has been your most interesting case? “ The monster would sweet talk her to his grave and back, he was gifted with gad and would use it to bring her walls down, little by little.

Her body was her tattle tail, she did not trust him…just yet and he knew that if he pushed forward with trying to close the gap between the two of them that she would and just might attack him. The words that came next were just like the others. All seemed to want to know why, why why. Oh how sick he was of these stupid pointless questions.
”I use to live here, once upon a time. I just trying to find my lost mate and child that use to live here.” So really he wasn’t lying…He did live here once upon a time, he knew where the stupid whore Deuce was, and where Noah was. He knew that he was just walking on this fine line with her, one way was a caring shoulder for him to lean on, while the other was a bitter fight where it would lead to blood and lead to her being raped.

[/html]
With him mentioning that he used to live here, and that he had a son and wife, Angel paused. Noah? Was that the scent she caught off of him when she was attending to first aid? It angered her that he had nearly killed his own son, but it didn't matter at the moment. Noah was safe and Angel was not at the moment. For now, his words kept her guard up and she decided to play along just until she found a weakness and that was then she would strike.

"My most interesting case was saving the life of your son you nearly killed. Don't play me stupid. Your story of lies will not break through me. Call yourself what you want, act who you want to be, but I know your true identity and you will not fool me from it."

Angel did not remark on his attempts to flatter her much. The woman was not one to put more energy into anything that wasn't necessary. Especially in a situation like this. Still, she never got her question answered and it flustered her.

"Answer my question, beast. You are on my lands after all. And it is respectful."

If he really wanted to win her over he would answer her. She knew how to bend men to her will at any given time and if she had to, the woman would toy with him to get what she needed and to perhaps bring him down.
[html]

OC:Sorry rambled

She was going to be a tricky one, she was. The black monster was not sure how to tame her, and get her to come down off her high horse. He knew what he wanted and what he wanted was her. He wouldn’t hurt her to much, but he did want her. Just for no other reason than to make Jefferson more pissed off at him then what he already was. The black monster rubbed his chin thinking, and really he was thinking. Noah…that name was not uncommon, but not something that seemed like his child. Then it hit him like an anvil to the head. ”That grey piece of shit?” The black monster hand reach over grabbing his chest while he laughed then he moved down like he was about to shift into another forum when really he used this pose to stretch the ground between the two closer and closer to him. ”Sorry I didn’t kill him, would have made your job a lot easier. I followed him here from our last pack, thought he could get away from me. Seems like next time I’m going to have to award him for living with maybe holding him under water will he falls limp in my hands, like I did to his first litter of pups. Or maybe just rip him open and eat him alive, just thinking about holding his fresh beating heart in my hands, while the blood runs down my arm…hmmm…mouth watering. Just about as mouth watering as the thoughts of your body finally giving into me, while I claim your body as mine. Just I have done to many of the females that live here, Let’s start naming them, shall we?” His words hissed out of his mouth. As he stopped playing this game of being sweet to her, the male lunged off his back legs as he moved closer and closer to her, till he could about taste her. She could fight back or she could wait…either way he would feel her. ”First there was Tala, then Jace, Then Tala a few more times…she really was the best of them all.” The monster snickered as he could taste her in the air, he could not get the fear that he wanted and that was more than fine he would get another feeling from her that he loved…hate.”Lets see…Where did I go from there….I felt Jace up again found out she was with pups that where mine. Oh yes…not to long ago there was Rendall, I belive she might still be healing from the rape….I was sure to leave my own little mark on her…then lastly it’s going to be you. Then after I’m done with you I might go track down that punching bag Noah and maybe make him watch me as I set these lands on fire… Watch the pretty lights, and the warmth. Ya know….It would be funny if I made him die in that fire….Yesssss…I shall do that. I shall start with that old hunk of junk house that caved in over the winter and I shall start the fire there. I will tell Noah that a poor helpless pups crawled into the rummage and got stuck. Then when he’s in there….POOF!” The black beast jumped his arms out as he jumped towards her moving in to take her down.

[/html]
His rambling about the women meant a great deal to her but she kept her anger under control for now. Any sign of weakness and he would be on top of her in less than a minuet. The fact that he came back deliberately to rape the women and to try and kill Noah once more fueled her blood lust to want to kill the man. At this point she felt that he did not deserve to live. He didn't even deserve to be granted in Hell, though she was sure that they would be more than happy to take him but them again the devil himself would have troubles taming him. For now, she kept a simple eye on Lucifer now that he finally admitted his identity and what he did, for any movement towards her that would be aggressive.

Speaking of which, he made the motion to try and pounce on her and she expected this. Grabbing the hilt of her dagger she lashed it out for his chest before making a B-line to the trees. She hoped that he cut him good. A smirk rose to her lips as she dashed into her second form, of which she would have double the speed, and made it to the bank of the trees and began to climb in them.

"If you want me so bad, see if you can catch me then demon."

Up the trunks of the trees she went with little to no effort. The dagger was already placed back into her sheath as she climbed. Angel was hoping some of his blood managed to get on the blade. She was going to present it to Jefferson to show that she had weakened him. It would give some light as to the scent of Lucifer but she assumed that he already had his scent and possibly fought him once. In plan B then, she would keep the dagger for herself and tell the stories to the younger wolves that would come in or be birthed. As she hid in the shadows of the canopy waiting for her target, she remained silent. It would be hard to spot the woman in the jet black shadows and with her scent all around it would be harder to pinpoint her exact location. If she could help it, she would not move until the right moment.

((I plan on having him do something to her, possibly even get the chance to rape her, but first a little fun ;3))