Thread Information
Date: 5,10 2011

Setting: Grimwell Caverns

Time: Late Afternoon

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Areon tossed down the broken snares that she had picked up. The stupid herd of deer and gone through and managed to break almost everyone. Looking at the mess of rope and wire she sighed. "Dear god please help me catch something." She wanted more then anything to be able to shift and hunt with Hybrid and others. She would have to put that together at some point and time. She smiled looking at her growing bump.

She set down the squirrel that had been caught in the snare. She knew that you couldn't get everything every day or everytime but she had to think about Io and Aslan and herself. The clan was important but both females needed food to feed their growing young and Aslan was growing and she had to make sure that he got the things he needed.

Io had found him but Aeron wasn't going to make the girl go and find him food and things. Aeron needed to practice for when she had pups anyhow. Sitting down she sighed it was so quite here. She wondered if Aslan was out exploring and Io was out she was the apple in Aerons eye. She was sure that it was the girls spunk that drew her. Maybe it was the way she just made nothing seem bad. Yes things die or get killed you get over it.

Aeron slowly started to pull apart the snares as she sighed they were pretty much damaged and close to trash. She might as well go back to reading the books she had found. The warrior girl had found some kids books in the old school and some medical books. Hoping to find things about birth. She could read not very well but with reading she would learn to read better she wasn't sure she would be able to teach her kids. School taught kids at least back home. She sighed well ok she would deal and teach them somehow. They couldn't go around stupid. Though they were conceived through stupidity.

Aeron had noticed that Hybrid was a splenetic coyote. He was easily pushed to the edge and it made her smile. Because it seemed like he would get to the boiling point with her then it would fester down and she would just leave. Aeron smiled picking up the book and flipping through its pages.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan enjoyed walking around Inferni. There was nothing like being alone. He thought over his time here. He loved Io and his brother and he adored Aeron. She and Io got along so well and he absolutely thought that she was divine. As he was walking he caught her scent on the wind. A smile came across his face and he increased his speed towards her. He wanted to talk to her one on one. He hadn't really been alone around her before.

As she came into view another smile crept across his face. "Hi Aeron!" Then he noticed she was reading, "Oh! Sorry if I interrupted you! What are you reading?" He smiled, hoping she didn't mind his interruption. He grinned from ear to ear. Aslan loved to read! He wanted to get a book as well. His mother had taught him to read on the boat over here. There wasn't very many books to read, so he read the same ones over and over again. Often he would find his mother's journal and read from there just to get extra practice. He waited for Aeron to answer her as he sat down in front of her, smiling still.
[html]

i gets a Sammy thread Smile

Aeron had found herself becoming bored with the book she thumbed the pages praying to god tht she was doing everything right. She couldn’t help but be happy here. She stared at the pages not reading her mind on what to do with her small and happy family.

Looking up at the sound of someone entering she smiled. She hadn’t seen him in a while maybe he would be hungry. She looked up from the book. ”Do not be sorry dear boy.” She stated with a smile. ”I wasn’t really reading anymore just staring at it thinking. Its good to see you Aslan.” She said. She wasn’t sure what to say maybe it was her social awkwardness. She just smiled patting a spot next to her. Soon he would have pups to play with and mentor both women where pregnant. ”Are you excited for more siblings? Playmates you can teach, I’m expecting a lot from you. To help teach all these pup good things.” she said with a laugh and a smile.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
ooc- two things, sorry it's short and sorry for the wait.

Aslan smiled, "That sounds interesting." He giggled. "It's good to see you too." He smiled and moved to sit next to her as she patted the spot next to her. He smiled, "Yes! I am so excited. Aylar is going to have pups and so are you. I will be so happy to finally be older than someone!" He giggled and laughed. It was true, he really couldn't wait until the pups were born. His mother had been pregnant when she died and his other siblings he was born with were killed by lions.

He looked up at her, "I will only teach them good things!" He giggled, "Maybe teach them how to make trouble though, that's always fun!" He giggled and smiled up at Aeron. He giggled again at his joke. Maybe it wasn't a joke, he had always loved to cause trouble. Only playful trouble though, never when it would worry or harm someone else.