Zippity-do-dah, zippity-ay.
1. Character Name: Reese
2. Character Birthdate (including year): July 3rd, 2010
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: female
5. Your e-mail: maelstrom.otters@gmail.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): none, sorry. D:
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I found a link to it at Lions of Valoria.
(Sammy told me about the pack Big Grin)
8. begin joining post here: ...

Reese stalked through the grassy valley. She felt frisky today; what with the tall grass almost tickling her sensitive belly, and the playful breeze whisking through her fur. Her light blue eyes were filled with good humor, and her silky fur - deep chocolate on her back, fading to a natural orange on the sides and underbelly - was generously sprinkled with dewdrops. Reese slowed, and vigorously shook her trim, muscular body. Her silky fur swished back and forth, dewdrops spraying every which way. She lowered herself to the ground, as if she were stalking prey, and crept along. It was somewhat hard, what with the limp in her hind left leg. She narrowed her eyes playfully; the keen orbs spotted a movement in the grass. A grin spread across her muzzle, giving her an impish expression.

"You're all mine.....whatever you are." Reese chuckled evilly to herself, and sprang forward to catch it.
Ookami was wondering around the borders. Jefferson had told him that he was the main border greeter so he thought it would be best to patrol and maybe find someone new. He smiled as he walked, his ankle was fully healed and he felt great. It was cool and warm outside with a gentle breeze stripping by. On the breeze he caught scent of another wolf. He picked up his pace to a trot and turned himself to the direction of the scent.

He trudged through pretty tall grass to get to the wolf and when he did he saw her pouncing on something. She was slightly over the borders but it looked as if she didn't even know. "Excuse me miss? You are currently on the land of Phoenix Valley. Can I ask what your buisness is here?" His voice was kind and sweet as his head cocked to the side.

The borders were not that far away so he wasn't going to make her leave or anything. Well that would all depend on what she was doing here. If she had known she had crossed the borders than that would be a different story. He would be nice though for he had crossed the borders of a pack before knowingly and was treated nicely.
Reese had just sank her claws in a loose patch of moss that had been fluttering in the wind. "Curses." She frowned, but her good mood was not stunted for long. Almost instantly forgetting about her poor catch, Reese raised her head and, raising a paw, was about to start spinning to make herself dizzy, when a voice broke into her play.

"Excuse me miss? You are currently on the land of Phoenix Valley. Can I ask what your buisness is here?" The voice was male; soft, and sweet in tone. Entirely unconcerned, Reese swung her head around, and spotted a light golden wolf. He was quite large, with a whitish underbelly and seemingly glowing amber eyes. His tail was quite bushy.

Then, his words sank in. Still quite unworried, Reese glanced around her. She noticed, vaguely, that this would be prime pack territory; hence his words. She look back at him, and let her tongue loll out in a wolf smile. "My apologies, my friend, I did not know. I came here to look for a pack to join.......I've only lived with my mother and father."
sorry for the wait!

Ookami nodded his head, his guess was correct. The female didn't know that she was tresspassing. "Well Phoenix Valley is always open to new members. Of course I will need to know a few things about yourself if you are wishing to join." He smiled. It had been a long time since he had greeted anyone at the borders and quite frankly he missed it. He had missed being the first person that anyone knew when they joined the pack. He smiled again, "I am Ookami by the way."

He looked around him. It was quite a nice day, one that he was sure Jefferson would have no problem coming to the borders to oversee the newcomer. He wouldn't call for him just yet though, he would wait until Ookami had more information on the female. He wanted to be sure that this girl would be of use to the pack. He was more than certain that she would though, any new wolf is always helpful to the pack.

Ookami looked back at the female. He waited to see who she was and what else she may have to say about herself. Jefferson would probably gladly accept her. The barn was under construction and more hands would be great. He wasn't quite sure if the wolf was Luperci or not, even if she wasn't she could always help to carry things.. maybe even bring a meal to the workers.
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

The other wolf didn't seem to be hostile. Reese plopped her rear onto the grass, ignoring the dew, and gave her reply. "Well, my name is Reese. I am not really the best hunter, but I am a powerful fighter. I am neutral in law-orientation...I am not good, or chaotic. Just neutral. Is that what you require?" She wondered if she should inform him that she was a Luperci. She rarely changed, but.....maybe she would be required to if she joined this pack.

<style type="text/css">
.reechair-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.reechair b {font-weight:bold; color:#407d7d; letter-spacing:1px}
.reechair p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.reechair {margin:0 auto; background-color:#0d2524; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/307u4gn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#69896d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #202e2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Short, sorry. x.x
"Yes.. That is good. You said you are a skilled fighter. Is this what you can offer for our pack? Or is there more?" His voice remained calm and steady. Greeting someone at the borders was starting to become normal. As Jefferson said he was the main border greeter and with that became responsibility. He needed to be sure to respond to each and every calling.

The wolfess called Reese showed good potential. If she was a skilled fighter then she could easily fit into the ranks. She would have to speak to Jefferson before she was accepted into the pack of course, but he was sure that Jefferson would approve of Reese. Jefferson trusted Ookami as far as he knew and if Ookami was sure that Reese would fit in he was almost positive that Jefferson would think the same too. But he wasn't completly certain. Ookami turned his attention back to Reese, waiting for her reply. If there was other things that she could offer the pack then her chances of joining were doubled.