Thread Information
Date: 5, 9 2011

Setting: Borders

Time: Morning

Character Form:Optime
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

She walked along the border of the clan. She was tired today and didn't even want to go a check her traps. She just wanted to roam. She flipped through the pages of her book. She was still trying to learn what she would about birth. She knew that she had to get her head on straight.

Closing the book with both hands she sighed sliding it into her bag. She looked around the borders seemed to quite. She wanted to start moving up the ranks. there was opportunity here and the lustful warrior was ready to take it.

she hoped in time to meet up with Hybrid he was the Hydra and if she could get under his skin more and show her use to him. In turn he would report that to the higher ranks. She knew though that it wouldn't be easy. She wasn't out to start wars and gain more scars but she did want to rise in the ranks and see if she could once again hold high standings in a clan.

She smiled looking out. Maybe it was time she looked around at more packs seeing what was going on. She could make herself useful.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Hope you don't mind me, this thread looked very lonely for quite sometime now. 300+

This was destined to be her last round of ambling through the neighboring territories before the Wahrer would take to the vineyards of Dahlia de Mai to begin its renovation. There was one territory that didn't have the most magnificent relations due to a sordid history that was largely unknown to Alae. For all one knew, this gesture of curiosity could be one that was unwelcoming and lamentable to the future of Dahlia de Mai, but the Sidhe was a patient and kind Luperci through and through. With her she arrived with no such malice, and no such stance that spoke of a threatening nature. Only hearing what the Wahrer heard about rumors, her curiosity wasn't enough to keep her at bay from Inferni. Today seemed like an ideal day to make some potential associations, despite how Inferni was known as a clan to generally dislike many pure bred wolves.

Her snowy owl companion was left home on this day. The daylight hours seemed to get the best of Kael (to which the owl was indeed a largely nocturnal creature), and so was huddled away in the darkest, quietest spot of their abode. Approaching the borders of Inferni, there were rows of what looked like both canine and human skulls mounted on sticks. This caused Alae to halt in her tracks briefly, blinking and staring at the eyeless skulls outcasting away from the borders. They were a clear symbolism of warning to the outsiders, and noted most of them were also decorated in various colors and patterns, perhaps signifying personalization of either the kills or discoveries of such skulls. The sight of these were certainly a little unsettling, at the same time engrossing in a fascinating way.

In her peripheral vision, Alae caught sight of an Inferni member skulking the borders. The female was a tan and coppery, having a very apparent and unruly scar running down the length of her chest (from what Alae could see at a distance, that is; she wasn't entirely sure). Taking a quick inhale of breath, Alae strode over to where there was comfortable distance between them, not yet daring to place a toe or claw upon the borderline (if the skulls lining the borders didn't scream silently enough of their intentions, then who knew what would). "Excuse me? Hello. I was just wandering, and… these skulls line up like this, they are… interesting." Interesting was an understatement, but Alae didn't know how else to describe it. It wasn't the best of icebreakers, but Alae expressed interest that she was intrigued by the skulls lining the borders, and aspired to know more if the coppery woman would allow to divulge in such.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron hadn't noticed the wolf coming towards the borders. She was just to busy with her mind being occupied with random thoughts of nothingness. she was caught by the sound of another. Turning she looked at the woman as she smiled.

"You are at Inferni dear don't you know." She placed a hand on her stomach she couldn't wait to be rid of these. She walked closer not wanting to bring the wold closer. She would not want a bunch of members here being well Infernian. She smiled, "I hope you haven't come to make friends though I'm not in a fighting mood as you can tell. She said lightly patting her stomach.

She looked the wolf over as she couldn't tell much from her. She hadn't visited any packs but one so the scent didn't tell her anything. She would have to ask though that really didn't matter much she didn't care. There was no one here but her and she didn't have to put on a face to pretend that she hated wolves. "I find them unique too." she said her smile awkward.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

WotD: Decollete 396

The coppery woman didn't readily notice Alae's approach. Observing the Infernian before her, her hair was worn up and braided. A black and gold uniform was worn, but the most transfixing thing about her was the decollete of a necklace that bore two fangs and what looked like the remnants of a child's… paw? The paw was slightly more perturbing than the grim skulls lining the borders of Inferni. When the woman did recognize Alae and came to address her presence, she spoke to the Sidhe as if she had been foolish of where she was going. The Wahrer only had a vague idea of Inferni, for rumors and whispers about the history of Inferni and Dahlia were heard among her pack members, but there was no solid conversation had with Nayru or anyone else for the matter about the long, tainted history their packs have shared. Conceivably, if Alae knew a little more history, her approach to Inferni's borders would have been done in a different manner.

Alae was here, though, and the woman clearly expressed the prospect of them not beginning any sort of friendship. If her words didn't speak in volumes, it was the sheer look of hatred the woman gave to Alae that spoke as if the two had been arch enemies from long ago. It was a subtle threat, stating how the coppery female was in no mood to fight today (and the sign could be told by the way she patted her stomach), but was reluctant to make any sort of connection. This caused Alae to tilt her head to the side slightly, in confusion and in mild shock that someone would say such words to a harmless visitor as herself. Then again, the history wasn't entirely known, and the Wahrer had to work with the situation before her. "I apologize if I make you… uncomfortable to approach Inferni's borders." Alae started, unsure of what to say. Her eyes casted to the skull lined borders again, their empty sockets seemingly drilling their eyeless stare right into her, making her feel even more awkward. The woman didn't offer much of an explanation to why they were there, and maybe Alae could purge some more information out of her about them. "I'm guessing they're used to ward off visitors like myself then?" Alae asked, narrowing her sky blue gaze back at her.

<style type="text/css"> .character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#D3C690; letter-spacing:1px; } .character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;} .character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;} .character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/x1c7zc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#595548; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]