A slight switch?
Sooo I have lost all my love for Silyva and can't think of anything for her. I know I have been gone for quite some time and I was wanting to start back up writing. Is it possible that I could switch Dolly and Silyva, Dolly being my primary and Silyva being my secondary? I know that I do not have enough threads with Silyva to play them together but I was wondering if I could just.. Uhh I have no idea how to put it? Like... Silyva thread # + what I get from Dolly # + add together and get the number I need to play both = Happy camperBig Grin

Understand what I'm gettin at?!?!
This topic would go under Player Updates in the Roleplay Aides section :3 I'm sure someone will move this over there for you, but just for future reference!

http://www.soulsrpg.com/ipb/index.php?showforum=60
Oh thanks! Sorry:p
Does no one know the answer to my question?
If those are the only two you have then request Silyva be dropped (detitled) and then join with Dolly because Dolly isn't titled up you can't just switch them around. You will have to make a drop and then pick Silyva back up in two weeks (if you plan on picking her back up)
QUOTE (Dolly Faith @ May 10 2011, 05:25 PM)
Uhh I have no idea how to put it? Like... Silyva thread # + what I get from Dolly # + add together and get the number I need to play both = Happy camperBig Grin [/quote]
Let me know if I am not interpreting this right, but from what I understand of your situation, I would say no.

Since you are automatically allowed a second character after 6 weeks of membership and 45 IC posts, you'd need to make 15 more posts before being able to play Dolly. However, since you have decided that you'd rather play Dolly as your primary character, this would no longer be the case.

What you'd have to do is formally drop Silyva (she would de-titled and dropped from the ranks) and then begin posting with Dolly, after you've posted your new joining thread with her and have been accepted into the game. Since Silyva would then no longer be an active character, you'd have to start your post count over, I do believe. (Hopefully an administrator could correct me on this).

Once you made the 45 posts with Dolly, you'd then again be able to pick up Silyva once more. But I don't believe you could count your 30 posts with her towards your new count with Dolly. :3
Anna is absolutely correct (thank you dahling), sorry for missing out on this question on our part. :O

For your situation, you must achieve 6 weeks/45 posts OR drop Silvya and pick up Dolly. You're not very far away with Silvya for post requirements -- 15 isn't much, and once you've achieved secondary permissions and pick up your secondary, you needn't re-achieve permissions for a new secondary if you drop Silvya. Smile If you decide to drop Silvya before picking up Dolly, however, you will have to re-achieve secondary permissions as any brand new member. :x

If it helps you at all, Silyva does not have to actually /leave/ 'Souls when she is dropped, if you are afraid of creating a reason for her departure and eventual return if you think her muse will come back. As a Loner, you cannot use the NPC Status option for her; this is available only for pack characters. In lieu of being actually offered NPC status, though, Loners are free to assume that their character never left the general vicinity of 'Souls. Smile

Alternatively, make the number of posts you have left, pick up Dolly, and switch your primary/secondary designation. You could then post as little as you want with Silvya as long as you post once every three weeks to retain membership.

I imagine we strongly discourage this, but if you are absolutely attached to the character and you do not want to drop her, you can get away with being rather inactive with her (especially as a Loner). Again, though, as the procedures are currently worded, this is acceptable, but I would strongly prefer for a member to figure out an alternative to leaving a straggling and inactive character. Sad