CdA Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED
[html]

Cercatori d'Arte Co-Rank Contest!

Hey, members of Cercatori d'Arte! We're having a co-rank contest - yup, that's right! We don't have a lot of co-ranks right now, and we don't have many people holding them, either; why don't we make some up that your characters would like?

How Does it Work?

To enter, simply think of a co-rank that you think the pack would use - diplomat, animal caretaker, etc. - and PM the information to Sunny (Skye Collins) - the title of the message should be 'Co-Rank Entry', and the body of the message should contain the name of the co-rank and a short description of what it is. For example;

Co-Rank Entry

Name of Co-Rank: Hunter

Description: The hunters organize hunting parties within the pack and provide food for the pack. They also try to track game to see where their migration patterns are for easier hunting in the future.

After all the submissions have been entered and the deadline has passed, I will create a new thread with the (anonymous!) submissions and you guys get to vote for which ones are your favorite!

What are the Rules?
  • The contest starts at the date of this post, and ends on May 20, 2011. You may not enter any more submissions after this date!
  • No more than one submission per player!
  • If you win, your entry will be translated into Italian - for example, if you submitted 'Historian' and won, the co-rank added would be 'Storico'. You don't need to translate it when you submit, although you are free to!
What are the Prizes?

Good question! The prizes are as follows:

• Third Place gets their co-rank placed in the co-ranks and 20 points!
  • Second Place gets their co-rank placed in the co-ranks, 30 points, and the title 'Datore di Lavoro' for three months!
  • First Place gets their co-rank placed in the co-ranks, 50 points, and a free permanent custom title!
[/html]
[html]

Voting!

Alright, here's how the voting works! There were three entries for the contest - here, they're labeled as 1, 2, and 3. Your job is to choose which of them you like best, in order. For example, a post here would look like "2,1,3" or "3,1,2" or "1,3,2". The winners will be announced on the 25th!

First Entry - Guardian

Guardians are responsible for patrolling the borders of the pack frequently, making sure that there are no trespassers. During pack wars or other attacks, they work within the territory, protecting the weak and defenseless.

Second Entry - Babysitter

The baby sitter is in charge of knowing where each pup and young adult are at each time. S/he is the wolf who gives the parents much needed time away from rambunctious offspring. S/he is also the mentor, helping each pup learn different arts, teaching each pup new skills, and guiding the pup along the path they show promise for.

Third Entry - Linguist

The linguist(s) of Cercatori d'Arte know at least one other language apart from English - or High Speech, in some cases. They're called upon when such a skill is needed, either to translate for foreign joiners or to deal with outside forces that might otherwise not know the common language of Cercatori.

[/html]
[html]

Winners!

It's the 25th, and time to count up all the votes! We have the winners, and here they are! Congratulations and thank you to everyone who entered and everyone who voted!

Third Place - Babysitter

Congratulations to Vannah, who gets her co-rank placed in the co-ranks and 20 game points!

Second Place - Guardian

Congratulations to Sorin, who gets her co-rank placed in the co-ranks, 30 points, and the title 'Datore di Lavoro' for three months!

First Place - Linguist

Congratulations to Kiki, who gets her co-rank placed in the co-ranks, 50 points, and a free permanent custom title!

[/html]
Congrats guys! Big Grin
:O Unoriginal idea (compared to Linguist) is... second place?! Big Grin
Congratulations to Kiki and Vannah, your ideas are both awesome!
Uhmuhm. Sunny? Krystalle left CdA before these votes were tallied up, and I'm not sure I feel comfortable taking the prize...especially not since Vannah and Sorin are still members of CdA. Of course, I would still like the co-rank to be used! I did create it with CdA in mind, and I wouldn't want to take that away! But maybe there's some other way to handle the prize itself so it benefits the members of CdA instead of Krystalle, who left?

I mean, I'll take it if you want me to, but it feels weird. -.-
I'm glad mine was chosen ^^; The others are awesome too Smile