Anathema Contest Survey!
One vote per AT player, please Smile

Pride/Graphics Contest: I would have members submit images that would show everyone why AT is such an awesomesauce pack and show off our pride Smile Could submit up to three images...either an icon, pack box image, a button, or just a general image of pride.

Sub-Territories Contest: We've recently acquired a lot of new land, if you haven't had the chance to look at the map lately. Based on the pack's location, I'd have members submit ideas for sub-territories for members to explore within Anathema.

Pack Description Contest: Our current pack description is "Deep within the underground of Halcyon lurks the Anathema pack. Wolves, coyotes, and hybrids of a different creed have laid claim to a small portion of the mountain and the extensive caves beneath, turning the tunnels into a complex system of dens, common areas, and escape routes. The two main openings into the pack's lair exit toward a sparse, quiet forest setting." Want to expand on it or include more of our territories now that we've grown more and gained more territory? Participating members could PM us a revamped version of this.

New Rank Contest: Do you have an idea for a rank that you've been itching to explore? Give a general description of each of the three rank tiers, listing your ideas for the duties and requirements for upgrades for your new rank and send them my way Smile