Meeting yet another pack
As Roran's new rank implied, he was supposed to meet and learn about all of the other packs, he already knew some about 2 of the packs, so he then decided to come and see the Inferni pack. He had traveled some time, often getting distracted with playing with strangers, or just random exploring. Though after about a day and a half of walking/running, he finally found himself nearing the packs border.

He stopped, knowing that he was near the border, due to the rather odd looking display of the border. He walked up to the nearest head on a stick and coolly examined it. He sniffed the head and then simply looked along the long ongoing row of the staked heads that acted as the border. He was surprised, he didnt think anyone did such things, but though he was surprised, he wasn't afraid. He was a brave wolf, even if he was just BARELY over the age of a year.

He was an important part of Pheonix Valley with his rank, or so he thought. He walked a few feet from the stakes back away from the border and then turned towards the border and sat down. He scratched his ear with a hind leg for a few seconds before he returned to his calm sitting position. He threw his head back and let out a long howl of greetings.

Just sitting there he was a very hard wolf to miss. He had a bright white coat and deep blue eyes. He was still very playful and kind, and barely ever became angry, though he was more than willing to play-fight with a new friend, or a stranger even. He stopped the howl and then simply moved his butt to become comfortable and sat there, waiting to see if anyone was close enough to have heard his howl, and if so if anyone would respond to it.
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron had found herself roaming the borders yet again. She was bored and sick of waiting for her ever growing stomach to burst. She snarled looking around. What the hell was she going to do. She had to get rid of her boredom.

Aeron could smell a vile scent that she had noticed wasn't Inferni. She had come to loat the others outside of her borders. She was now Inferni and she would defend it. Aeron caught a glimps of this white male sniffing and looking at the skull. She snapped glaring him down

She walked closer good god she hoped that he didn't want to fight she wouldn't be able to. He let out a howl and sat down. good god he was an idiot. 'You are stupid. She said as she looked at him. "Do you know where you are and in how much danger you are in?' She asked

Aeron looked at him just waiting for stupid to open his mouth.He seemed to have and Irenic spirit about him, but she just couldn't let her guard down. She laid a hand on her stomach and watched him. She was sure if she needed to she could kill him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC: Haihai, Roran, ive finished my ice lolly now xD

The day had been an eventless one, with the woman slithering along the pack borders in some prancing pursuit to chase out any unwanted guests. Her stallion’s hooves gently clinked against the ground as he pranced along far than somewhat confident about his purpose on patrol. The woman’s ears lifted up off her sleek black velvet hair to catch the howl of a strange creature, while her equine was already in pursuit of the direction in which it had come. Their speed had trebled in moments but of course it had only took them moments to get there and her arrival on the scene was far from sly. She was always on call, if you could call it that of course, always scouring or searching for something in one form or another. Her ears flattened dimly to her skull as she approached in a hefty and rampageous manner.

Wolf. Her past sparring partner was present also, and the woman offered her pack mate her acknowledgement. ”Aeron” she nodded to her in a plain, un-dominating tone – suggestive that she could handle it. Her eyes then fell on the wolf, lingering behind the highly visual border. Her stallion skidded to a halt, placing his body on a side angle and inkling towards the border in a prance, rearing on his haunches every so often in a demonic display of power. ”State your business, wolf.” she snapped, in a rude and unforgiving manner, the equine of whom was carrying her twisting his expression into a deathly grimace towards the pale creature. There was no tolerance for trespassers in inferni; any who dared to cross the path of skulls would have their fate sealed indefinately.

[/html]

Roran couldnt help but frown at the rude greeting from the first wolf. He looked at her and cocked his head to the side, though there was no fear in his eyes. "Well, i am not stupid thank you, and i do beleive i am directly due south by about 3 yards from the border of Inferni." He states, his tone blank along with his face.

He couldnt help but sigh as he was then rudely greeted by yet another wolf. He looked at the second Luperci, whom was on horseback. "I come bearing greetings, i have recently acheived a rank of Nuncio and come in search of knowledge and understanding" He says in a very calm tone. Tht demonic pose that the horse took did not frighten him. If he wasn't scared at 5 months when he was attacked by a pack of Luperci, he wasn't going to fear them.
[html]

Mine Smile i've wanted to do a thread with you just didn't know when

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron looked at him. she hated being like this it just wasn't her. outsiders shouldn't be treated so bad. "You maybe outside our borders but you are not safe. The coyotes here don't take kindly to wolves being at their door." She stated. She changed her pose.

Euphoria had joined them she hadn't like the strange woman very much. "Euphoria" she said her tone none too inviting. She could handle things if she needed to this didn't slow her down to much. he knew she was being mean but it was more for the boy's safety then anything.

She hoped Euphoria wasn't going to do anything to the boy. She wouldn't stop it because she was taught to never disobey the pack. she would carry that on here. Her aqulia say wolves are bad and not allowed then thats what she must hold up.

Aeron's gold eyes cast on the sitting male then back to Euphoria and her steed. She wished she'd come down a level. "You will not find that here The coyotes here have none of that to wolves we are not on their level we are above them." She said looking at him. She held an even stern tone watching him.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]OCC:

The boy seemed un-phased by the two inferni members, and for this he had partly gained the woman’s respect. He explained his purpose on their borders, and whatever his job as ‘Nuncio’ was why would he want information about Inferni? For all the woman knew, The pack had no significant cushy cushy relations with this other pack of his origin – for the woman would of known about it by now. ”Greetings from where?” She asked simply, unaware from which pack he had come from. Her ears flattened slightly for a moment and she hoped this wolf didn’t come from Anathema and their scum in the caves for her blades would love to spill blood in favour of the innocent soul they so unlawfully murdered.

”Us? Why choose Inferni? What do you wish to know?” She partly hissed towards him again, still unsure of his actual purpose and intentions here. ”Inferni does not deal well with trespassers, ill have you know” she warned him, perhaps this wolf would go and spread that about his pack, it would ideally make her life a whole lot easier. The woman had grown tired of searching the borders for various pathetic, daring individuals who are up to thinking they can saunter all over Inferni soil without consequence, she would scare the shit out of whoever had the audacity to have such beliefs.

[/html]

He couldn't help but frown at the overall rudeness of the two Inferni females. He knew that they were trying to scare him, and he also knew that he would not be afraid of them, for he had gone through too much to be afraid of a pair of rough females. He looked to the female whom said that coyotes were above wolves. "All creatures on this planet are equal, none are better than any else" He states, his voice blank of emotions.

Once his statement was made he turned to the female whom asked where he was from and why he would want to know about Inferni. "I come from Pheonix Valley. And my purpose for choosing to learn about Inferni is simple. As ambassador of Pheonix Valley, i am expected to know about the other packs, i have already visited two other packs, so i decided to come and learn about this one next" He says. His voice was firm and held a tone that spoke in volumes of his either foolishness, or bravery.
[html]OCC:

"I come from Phoenix Valley. And my purpose for choosing to learn about Inferni is simple. As ambassador of Phoenix Valley, i am expected to know about the other packs, i have already visited two other packs, so i decided to come and learn about this one next” He answered her question briefly, and to her discontent his tone didn’t sound giving of the emotion that she would of picked away at to choose the stance of her next reply. Her ghostly eyes cast over the wolfish figure once more, before locking onto his blue eyes as she spoke ”I see, well im afraid I can only tell you what I know.” She told him in the same tone he had replied to her with, gaze not faltering from the other male’s. Shifting her weight to place herself comfortably upon her mount, she continued in that same firmly held tone.

”The pack has recently undergone some changes and new leaders have stepped into place. Ezekiel, Halo, Talitha and Sage now lead us.” She stated towards him before concluding her sending of information. “No wolves are accepted onto these lands on any terms either, if I do believe it right you must be mainly made of coyote blood in order to join us” she finished, surely he must be done with his knowledge seeking now. Beautiful eyes lifted from her guest and reached out across the borders and onto the horizion, bored of her situation.
[/html]

He nodded his head when she said that she could only give the information she had, and listened quietly while she spoke. Once she was finished, he frowned and looked at her. "That is nowhere near enough information, though i thank you for telling me such things" He says, nodding his head as he face returned to a blank emotionles mask.

He watched her look away due to boredome and chuckled slightly. ~Surely these people pay more attention than she does~ He thinks to himself, chuckling a little more at his thoughts.
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind if I pop in, Raine and Marie. <3 Figured Talitha could be of some help.

The women had handled the situation well, yet as Talitha approached, she was somehow unsatisfied. Black-rimmed ears had listened as Aeron stated her distaste of the wolves, a distaste mirrored by so many who lived inside of the borders. Her ears had swiveled in attention to Euphoria, who doled out the simplest of information. She would have to make sure that Ezekiel was told of their representation of the clan, for she saw no faults in how they addressed the outsider. In fact, she was pleased. As she came to rest at the side of the grey-and-black coyote with her blue markings, she offered the woman a gentle nod before turning her attention to the boy at the borders.

"You don't belong here, ambassador or not. You won't be getting any more information about us," she stated simply, crossing her arms before her chest as ruby eyes narrowed. The leader felt silent as the final word escaped her, seeing no other words necessary in the moment. As the creature was not there to join them, nor would he have been allowed, she saw no reason to entertain the child's interest in them.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]
He frowned. "Very well then, i shall report back to my pack about your progress and representation" He says and simply stands and turns, walking away at a calm pace. In truth, he couldn't believe people could be so rude, all he did was go there to obtain information, as was his duty, and these people had been so rude.

"Farewell and salutations" He says simply as he continues to walk.