Night has always pushed up day
[html]

Don't know if it's going to get played out in LASKY or not, but this is after Savina has another dream about Denali where she actually gets to talk to him and gains some closure 500+

Sunlight filtered through the windows of Haven Manor and the Consul's eyes fluttered open. The dream was still fresh in her mind and for the first time in months her heart felt like it was at peace. The loss of Denali would never fully heal, for such things never did, but finally she felt like her initial mourning had come to an end. Her son did not hate her for what had happened to him, he did not blame her as she had been blaming herself all this time. She had gotten to tell him again that she loved him, always had, and to say goodbye to him. There were tears in her freshly opened eyes, but they were not of the same ilk that she had been shedding so much recently. She looked down to the metal mask her body was curled around. His mask. The mother had kept it with her ever since learning of Denali's demise, a physical symbol of the loss and mourning. It was time to put it to rest. To put Denali to rest.

Savina stood and took the strap of the mask between her teeth delicately as she had so many time before. With purposeful steps she exited the mansion and began to walk south towards the beach. Her body had now fully recovered from the vicious fight she had engaged in with her son's murderer. Though she would always be stiff and tight in some places it did not impede her movement much, her natural grace and gait returning to the Italian fey. It took some time for her to reach her destination, for she had not rushed her journey, but as she reached the edge of Riunione Beach the woman halted. Her feet still stood in the grass just a little ways from where the sand began. Emerald gems looked out over the sparkling waters of the sea and knew this was the perfect place.

Gently the leader put the mask down and began to dig with her front paws, moving soil easily behind her and quickly creating a hole in the fresh spring ground. Once she gauged the hollow to be large enough she picked up the mask one last time and placed it lovingly in what would be it's final resting place. There was no body for the mother to bury, so the one possession of his that she had left was the best she could do. Savina looked down on the mask as the tears returned to her eyes. "You may not have been my son by blood, but I loved you just as I love any of my other children. You deserve to be by the sea, as any of my family." She looked back out at the ocean, her nose taking in the salty air. Gaze dropped back to the mask in the small grave. "I love you Denali, and I will never forget you. Rest in peace, my son." Carefully she moved the upturned earth back into the hole, patting it down as she finished.

The ebony wolfess spent some more silent moments at the place before finally turning to go back to the manor, now more of the woman she was than she had been in moons.

<style type="text/css">
.savilights b {font-weight:bold; color:#93AAA0; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.savilights-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.savilights p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savilights {margin:0 auto; width:409px; background-color:#F7E8D1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lights.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F3F1EA; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6B7E7B; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]