Build me up
[html]

So we’ll just start a post that’s near the finished product of the barn? Assume grown friendship and workmanship?

Saxif smiled at the wolf as his spirits seemed to have risen. She herself was quite cheerful, the day was done no more heat to contend with and soon a hearty meal to find. She looked at the stone colored wolf with hopeful eyes as she spoke. I don’t know where I will be staying, but as for food do you care to join me for a quick hunt? Fresh meat is well deserved after a day like today. She smiled softly. She hadn’t understood what came over her it had been a strange feeling to ask him to join her. It was like asking him to see her as her and not the complaining girl she had been for most of the day. She wanted to rescind the question but deep down she wanted him to answer too. It would be the determining factor she felt that would shape their future. As the silence seemed to grow in her mind her heart beat with worry.

The young female was quite fragile in these manners since the loss of her friendship and love in the past. She was unaware just how fragile she was and just how naïve as well. She was a young girl who barely understood the world of pairs and why most would choose others over her. Though one day there would be someone for her and she will finally get it all. For now she was just a nervous girl again caught in a situation that would be unbeneficial in love, but fruitful in friendship.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Due to the merge I'd like to wrap this thread up. But maybe after Ichika no Ho-en is established Saxif can come visit Pripyat there!

Pripyat smiled as the girl spoke, it seemed their assigned task was truly done and Saxif now had another meal on her mind. His smile grew at the suggestion and almost he agreed to it, ebony lips parting to verbalize such consent. Yet the knowing eyes of a girl who was somewhere else with someone else flashed before him and the courage all drained out of the boy. Although technically he was doing nothing wrong, and even if he were he had no obligations to anyone, a strange guilt flooded him. This wasn't who he was suppose to be spending so much time with, and already far too many hours had elapsed with the young Aniwaya girl. Had they met only a few months before, it might have been Saxif and not Arye and yet fate worked the way it had and Pripyat had to shake his head slowly.

"Ah um, no. I'm sorry. I can't." And why not? There was no reason really, except for the burning desire to be at Arye's side just then. Yet he could not say this, for it was insulting and also unwise. Although he did not intend it, what came next was a lie. "My father will be wondering where I am. " To use Jefferson as an excuse seemed dirty, but the boy found he did not mind. Ducking his head and not wishing to be rude, he amended, hoping Saxif hadn't taken his rejection to heart. "You are free to hunt these lands though. And when you are tired, you can find perhaps somewhere to sleep near the ranch house." And then he bowed lowly to the girl, almost apologetically. "See you around then? Yeah?" And turned tail and fled from something that had almost been something more.

<style type="text/css">
.seadock-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.seadock b {font-weight:bold; color:#476d6d; letter-spacing:1px}
.seadock p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.seadock {margin:0 auto; background-color:#89a49e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... pbyfae.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#314a4b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #191941; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Wasn't sure if we were waiting for my response to complete it. So I just did it anyway. WC: 190+

The cloud colored female felt alone and saddened by the haste departure of the male. She stared after him dismayed by the refusal. Her heart sank she didn’t know how to react. The pain was all too familiar of a past heartbreak. It would be a few days before she could find herself talking to the male again in a more comfortable manner. She would even later consider him a good friend, but that moment would haunt her. It would make her feel as though something was wrong with her that she was meant to be alone.

Saxif took a long breath and sighed it out almost a whimper of her embarrassment, her new pain. She was blatantly rejected. The best she could do now to bring her spirits back up was to run and to hunt. So she shifted into her swift form after a while of a dumbfounded still. When the minutes of her shift passed she pressed her paws into the ground and quickly left the building area. She would hunt, sleep, then the real work of the barn would begin in the morning and over a few weeks they would complete it.

<style type="text/css">
.saxifwind-ooc {padding:10px 5px 0px 5px; font-style:oblique; font-family: modern; font-size:11px; text-align:center}
.saxifwind-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind b {font-family: comic sans; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; color:#ff9999; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxifwind p {font-family: roman; font-size:14px; text-indent:8px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.saxifwind {margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 5px 225px 5px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]