the sound and the fury
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#takbook {width:506px; height:695px; margin:auto; margin-top:0px; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 195200.gif); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.takbooktext {width:410px; margin-top:50px; margin-left:72px; background:none; padding:0px; overflow-y:auto; height:343px;}
.takbooktext p {text-align:justify; margin:0px; line-height:15px;}
</style>

Tak moved quietly through the woods, the pine needles softening the sound of his light footfalls. Since being on his own, the hybrid had realized that sticking to the woods was his safest bet, for it provided shelter, water, and an abundance of food. He'd satisfied the latter with a rabbit earlier in the day, but now as his tongue began to dry, he found himself listening intently for the sound of running water. Throughout the woods he had found streams here and there, but it had been awhile since he'd last seen one and now was regretting not stopping for a drink earlier when the opportunity had presented itself.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" he chanted to no one in particular, startling a bird out of a nearby tree. Tak's violet eyes scanned the area but couldn't locate anything that suggested water nearby. No small animals that would need to rely on a constant source of water, no mud under his feet, no soft, barely audible trickle to give him hope, there was nothing. Moving deeper into the forest he continued his quest, barely noticing the fact that the woods were thinning out until a scent hit him as if he'd just run into a wall. Stopping abruptly, Tak realized he had come upon the borders of a pack, and he instantly backtracked to ensure he was not seen as a trespasser. It would be easy to turn tail and head back where he had come from, but Tak was intrigued. This was his first encounter of a packland in quite some time and he was curious as to what might be within the borders.

He decided to wait and see if his scent would attract anyone from the lands, though he was not particularly interested in attempting to join the pack. He was merely curious about what kind of creatures inhabited the civilization he had just stumbled upon. Leaning back against a tree, Tak pulled out his knife and grabbed a fallen branch. He was not particularly good at carving, but he liked to be doing things with his hands, and began to shave off the bark and whistled a soft tune while he waited--his mind temporarily dismissing his thirst.

[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

Io was not happy. Far from it in fact, she had woken up with the worst headache, a migraine would be a better term for it actually. Those damn things inside her wouldn't stop moving, which was unusual they were always still. Any normal person would be worried, but not Io. She really couldn't care less about them. Her only safety was movement, soothing her mind. Her travels brought her to the borders, as usual. Most of the time there was no one there, or sometimes she would arrive just in time to see someone dart away from the borders. Either way it made her smile inside.

This time she noticed there was a stranger hanging around, he spoke, seeming to himself, or to the air whichever way one saw it. But either way it wasnot directed to Io herself, or any other persons who may have or may be around at that time. But she responded anyhow. 'Hello' her voice was stoic, yet fresh, betraying her real mindset. 'This is Inferni, what do you want?'

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#takbook {width:506px; height:695px; margin:auto; margin-top:0px; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 195200.gif); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.takbooktext {width:410px; margin-top:50px; margin-left:72px; background:none; padding:0px; overflow-y:auto; height:343px;}
.takbooktext p {text-align:justify; margin:0px; line-height:15px;}
</style>

Tak had never been a part of any pack other than the one he had been born into and was very unfamiliar with what exactly would be considered right and wrong. Still, he assumed it was safe to be around a pack so long as one wasn't trespassing and therefore was not alarmed when a female approached him from the other side of the invisible line that separated free lands from claimed ones. He immediately set his knife down so as not to seem threatening and stood to meet her, though he bowed his head in respect before speaking.

"Hello, I'm Tak an der Ruhr," he began, his eyes looking beyond the woman towards whatever this "Inferni" was, though he saw nothing that was much different from the rest of the woods he'd been roaming about for the past few days. "I'm new to the area and am unfamiliar with Inferni, or any other packs for that matter," he said with a smile, trying to see what path the conversation was going to take. He wasn't really seeking entry into the pack, but he was curious to know more about it. "I hope I've not trespassed," he added as an afterthought, trying to make himself seem as harmless as possible.

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

'No, you have not. At least not yet' Io said firmly. 'As I said, this is Inferni. We only accept coyotes. or half breeds. no less'. Least he had respect, Io had picked up on this fairly quickly and it almost brought a smile to her face. 'See these skulls?' Io asked as she gestured to the hundreds to either side of her. 'They are wolf skulls, along with the skulls of anything else we find'. She paused with a sly smile. 'I trust we have not put you off just yet'.

It would be a same if they had. But it was Inferni's culture, if he could not handle that, he was not worthy of a place here. Though Io did not know if he was even worthy blood status wise. 'I know of a few packs around here. My brother is a art of one revolving around art, or something. There is another one, Dahlia de Mai, though I warn you we have been rivals of theirs for quite some time, longer than I have been here'.

Io was not very social when it came down to strangers. They were always treated with the kind of care one would take with a black mamba or a similarly nasty animal. At least until they were deemed safe.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]