We Share a Job.. What Else?
Wordcount- 439

Mizu was getting to visit Phoenix Valley again! She hadn’t been there since before she had joined Crimson Dreams. She had met a lovely wolf named Jace who showed her around the lands. Now she was going because AniWaya had an alliance with them. She was assigned to meet up with a female by the name of Angelique. She was in the medical field as well.

As Mizu made her way to Phoenix Valley she scanned the area for any herbs that she could collect. She had gone out and stocked up on all the herbs she could think off. She found an empty journal and had made a sort of inventory of all the herbs she had. She then thought that maybe she should try to find another journal to keep a record of everyone she had administered health care too. She had already jotted down Ayasha’s encounter and what kind of care she delivered.

Mizu stopped for a second and quickly shifted into her Optime form. She was going to Phoenix Valley to help rebuild and maybe even administer health care. She should be in the appropriate form. As she continued on she stopped again. Which way is it? She giggled, how could she not remember? She took her best shot and began jogging.

It seemed as if her guess had been successful for she reached the Valley’s borders in no time. She wasn’t sure if she should just cross the borders or not. They were in an alliance so she assumed that it would be no problem. She made her way to the barn that Jace had shown her. Maybe the woman she was supposed to be with would be here. She looked around for any wolves but didn’t see any at first. She tipped her head back and let out a howl. Angelique, you partner is at the barn.. Come meet me! Her howl was filled with excitement and joy. Working with someone else again would be fun for her.

Mizu sat down on the ground and opened up her bag. While she was waiting for Angelique she may as well organize everything. It seemed to pass the time and she was happy with her work. She thought for a few moments. What would her and Angelique be doing? She didn’t think there were many injured wolves here in the Valley, maybe they could collect wood for the builders.. or maybe even hammer up on the roof. Whatever they would do, Mizu was surely in the mood for anything. She smiled, it had been a long time since she had done any real work.
Angel had been busy prepping for the coming meeting with her new partner. It would be interesting working with some one from another pack aside from her own. Angel didn't dream of ever really having this chance from all the first aid she had done, and had it not been for the storm she would not have this chance. What would this new wolf be like? Who would it be? It was all exciting for the woman as she packed her day pack and began to head outside of her cabin.

Untying the horse she had ready to ride to the location, which was a muscular Draft breed meant for working, she rode him in the direction of the barn she knew that needed work. It had several holes in the roof, plus the fence needed mending, and animals needed to be caught once again and placed inside the fences for keeping. Not to mention the food for the animals in the barn would later need to be collected but that could be done for later.

As she got closer to the barn she heard the howl of her partner and a grin slipped across her lips. Kicking the heels into its sides she made the horse go faster to reach the barn a short time later.

"Welcome to Phoenix Valley! You must be Mizu! It is a pleasure to meet you. So! Ready to work on the barn?"
sorry for the wait!

Mizu didn't have to wait long until she was approached by a female. Her greeting was kind and warm. "Yes, I'm Mizu! I sure am ready!" Mizu naturally assumed that the female was Angelique. "What shall we do first?" Mizu stood up, her blue tipped tail was wagging furiously and her eyes were shining bright. She was glad that she was finally getting to help in the lands of Phoenix Valley.

Mizu thought it quite ironic that the pack that she had moved to to be with J'adore was in an alliance with the pack where she had considered joining. She smiled and walked towards Angelique. "How are you doing today?" She wanted to strike up some conversation but didn't exactly know what to say. She didn't know what they were going to do either. She honestly didn't really mind, she would do anything as long as she was capable of doing it.

A giggle floated through her mind. Mizu was capable of doing ANYTHING! She giggled to herself again. She could be so cocky sometimes. She focused her thoughts back on the woman in front of her. "So your a medic too?" Mizu shook with delight. She had only really met only two others that were also medics. Lots of people have lost interest in the past few years of being a true medic. Not many people even cared about what herbs or medicines would do for them. All they wanted was something to make the pain go away, not really even caring what the herb was.

Mizu smiled, trotting happily towards the barn. ”We better get started!” She giggled happily and stopped short as she turned around to see if Angelique was following her. She waited for a moment. She giggled again. She felt so bubbly and alive! Meeting new people always excited her and since she was out of her depression she loved it all the more. She couldn’t stop her body from shaking happily. She felt like a little puppy that was about to venture outside for the first time.

She laughed and looked through her bag, wanting to do anything that would help calm her down. She felt so giddy and the feelings wouldn’t go away. ”Sorry, I’m just really excited for some reason!” She laughed, hoping the other female didn’t think that she was strange or anything. She just was happy. There was so much to do!
"I don't blame your excitement. I too am excited! Its not everyday you get to work with someone from another pack you know! So todays plan is to rebuild the roof on the barn. I have the poles necessary for the fencing and the like, but this horse will need to help us drag them which is why I brought her. I think once we finish that we can start on the fencing."

Angel smiled as she made the horse go by the old building where some of the old fencing still sat and dismounted. Once done she tied the horse to the old fence posting and used the ladder that was on the side of the house, that she had brought some time earlier for this project, and climbed to the roof to inspect it. The roof was simple straw thatching and would be easy to replace. Plus it was wet enough so they would be able to patch the holes with mud and then cover it once more with more straw.

Remembering her previous questions Angel smiled and climbed back down the ladder. "Looks like the roof just needs a re-thatching and patching of holes with mud. And yes! I am a Medic too. A more advanced one but nonetheless skilled for it. How about yourself? You a medic or you training for it?" the woman asked as she stood there with a hand on her hip. Some of the tools needed for thatching would be in the shed but she wanted to finish this portion of the conversation before heading off. It was just how she worked she assumed.