Something To Tell
[html]

I decided to make Io angry at Aslan Tongue

'Aslan, Aslan!' Io called as she stood at Inferni's borders. She had woken to find herself alone. Sarajevo had not returned that night, no great surprise. Aeron had gone, again nothing new. Both were old enough to do what they please. But Aslan was not there. Io had become protective over him, deeming him not old enough to suddenly disappear without her consent. The hybrid stood, tail flicking angrily. Her anger faded soon into worry, silver orbs darted around llike crazy. 'Aslan!' Io hollered, her accent prolonging the 's'.

A thin hand moved the woman's satchel. Producing a single cigarette and a lighter. The lighter was nearly exhausted, the woman would have to search around for a new one, or use the hundreds of matches she had in the cave. Taking a heavy drag of her cigarette, she attempted to calm her nerves. Giving one last vain attempt to find Aslan, she called out, 'Aslan I need to speak with you'. She needed to tell him about her thoughts, she needed to tell him that Inferni was not her true home. She had already spoken with Aeron, and moving had become a possiblity.

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly b {font-weight:bold; color:#1c1b1b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
Aslan wanted to explore. He hoped that Aylar wouldn't mind. Everyone else besides Aylar was gone when he left so he figured it was okay. Once he was away and out in the open he tore off to the borders. He had saw some very interesting things there. All thoughts of his mother's death had seemed to disappear. It seemed as though she had never existed. His mind had blocked her from it's memory, instead Aylar had been replaced in all his memories.

He knew something was missing though. He just couldn't remember what. He had a big scab over his chest and a nasty gash across his eye. Both were healing fine but each time he thought about them a beautiful wolf would flash before his eyes. It would make him wonder but the only thing he could remember was that he called her Anne. It was strange to him though, as he believed that Aylar was his mother, yet he didn't call her Anne.

He was lost deep in thought and didn't even notice Aylar calling him. Her last words reached his ears though and he smiled. He raced towards her voice. "Aylar!!" When he saw her his speed increased and he skidded to a stop before her, rubbing his head on her legs. "What are your thoughts Aylar?!" He panted hard but held a very happy smile plastered on his face.
[html]

OOC/WC

As soon as Aslan's sweet voice reached her ears, Io relaxed. Bending down awkwardly to the boy, she tickled his ears with the tips of her finger, for that was as far as she could bend down. 'Where have you been? I have been looking for you, you did not tell me where you were going'. Her voice turned a little sharper as her sentence ended. She was displeased with his sudden disappearance, but she would not let that mar their relationship.

A weary smile crossed the woman's face as she prepared herself for the news. 'I was thinking about moving. To another pack. Myself and Aeron were speaking about it, Sarajevo has been spoken to also'. Io felt terrible about dropping this on such a young child. He had only just joined Inferni, and now he was being forced to move. Io would not leave him in Inferni. He was her child and if he protested she would have no choice but to force him. She did not want that to happen however, she hoped he would agree. Io frowned, it was obvious now that the birth of her fourth litter was nearing. They would be dead, she knew that she would not raise her hopes.

<style type="text/css">
.io-motherly .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#827d7d;}
.io-motherly {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#484545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/J7ZB3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1b1b; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6d6b6b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
As she spoke he lowered his eyes. "I was just uh- exploring?" His voice squeaked slightly. "Sorry Aylar. I didn't want to bother you." He let out a small whimper, showing that he was really sorry. Aslan looked up at Io and when she smiled slighlty his face broke into a huge grin. He ran around her legs excitedly but stopped short when he remembered that he had to be gentle with her. He didn't want her or the pups to get hurt. When she started talking he gazed up at her.

Moving to another pack? He thought for a moment. "Will there be other pups there?" That's all he really wanted to know. He loved his brother but he wanted more people to play with. He wouldn't mind leaving. He hadn't been a part of Inferni for very long so he didn't care. He panted some more. "Where ever you go Aylar I will come too!" He smiled and sat down. He didn't want to not be with Io, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have a mother. He didn't want that. He was sure the other pack would be lovley. He nodded his head, he wanted to go if she decided that she really wanted to leave.
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'You should have woken me to tell me' Io said, sternly, but still with the soft tone she reserved for few. 'I would not have minded'. Aslan had not angered her, just worried her a little. She had grown to be protective of him, never thinking of his as adopted. When people asked she always said son, not adopted son. She had blanked out the day on which she found him, replacing it in her memory with the self conjured birth of him. And as far as anybody could tell, based on the interactions between the two, nothing different between Io and Aslan, or a mother and her birth son. Except the surname.

'I do not know, but I am glad you are coming. I shall not be for a while yet, I have said we shall wait a few months' Io explained softly, 'Anyhow what did you get up too while you we're away?' Leaning against a nearby tree, Io lowered herself down to the ground slowly with a burdened huff. 'Come here' she ordered with a smile, 'And be gentle'. Although she praised her son's agility and speed, right now a gentle touch was called for, at least for a few more weeks.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
"Sorry Aylar... I know for next time." He smiled a little sheepishly and looked up at her again. He was glad that Io was not really mad at him. She just seemed to be a little worried.. well a lot worried. He understood that she would though, after all she was his mother. The conversation turned to them moving and Aslan listned intently. A few more months? That would be perfect! Maybe he could make some friends and could come back and visit Inferni! The thought quickly dampened though. He remembered when he officialy became a part of Inferni. The leader wasn't very nice and didn't seem to like Aylar very much. No way would she allow us to visit. Oh well, he would just play with his brother.

Aylar went to a tree and sat down. She told him to go over there and he nodded his head. She said be gentle and he blushed. He knew he shouldn't have run around her in circles like that. "Evet Aylar. Yes.." He went over to her and sat beside her.. "Aylar, can you tell me more about yourself?" He wanted to know more about his mother. He didn't know much and her life before he joined it interested him. He would understand if she said no, but it was a question worth asking.
[html]

occgoodnessss

'It is no problem, just do not worry me' Io said, stroking Aslan's ears. 'You know I will not mind you waking me up to ask, no matter how trivial the reason'. Although she may snap at him from time to time, she would never mean it. He was her family and she would never do anything to hurt him nor upset him.

Holding him close, she smiled, 'What would you like to know? There are many things', some of which she would not tell him. She would tell him of her past litters, but not in great detail, he was too young for that and Io herself and no desire to drag up old memories. 'I know a lot about you, but that is because you are young and have not lived for long'. She stroked Aslan's ears as she spoke, it was nice to be able to slow down for once. She had been keeping herself busy, maybe too busy, all she needed was to sit down and talk with her family. Although she loved cooking, her family came first. Her plans that morning she had intended to cook a feast for herself, Aeron, Aslan and Sarajevo, but Aslan's sudden disapperance had shaken her plans.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
"Yes m'am." He quited himself and just enjoyed being close to his loving and caring mother. Several content sighs escaped his lips before he answered her question. "Whatever you care to tell me. Tüm kulaklar kulüpler, I'm all ears." He smiled. He loved to talk in his native tounge, Aylar didn't understand it so he always repeated the phrase or sentance in the language that she could understand.

Aslan nodded his head, "Hmm.. Yes you do know lots about me... but I don't think you know everything.." He took a breath, [b]"I am sure though that there is not much else for you to know, the other things are times that I could not remember.." The rememberance of Aslan's mother came back, if only for a few moments, "Anne told me that the night I was born I opened my eyes... If that were true then I would have been able to see things and remember things..." He let out a shaky sigh, "It is now that I belive that Anne was just saying that, to make me feel special maybe." He shook away his thoughts and blinked back a few tears.. "Anyway.. what ever you want to tell me.. I will listen.. and if you do not want to tell me anything, then that is fine too."
[html]

occgoodnessss

The woman decided prior to her tale that she would make it more exciting for the pup. It was quite a nasty tale so she would not tell him everything, using her best covering up skills. Settling herself with a sigh, she began.

'In all began in a land far away, near where you travelled from, I was born with my sister and my brother. Our mother only truly loved Europa, my younger sister, she was perfect. Polite, pretty, smart. Myself and Galileo, my brother, we prefered to do things our way. Our mother never saw that that was how she acted. So we only really got love from our father. We where educated as usual, but then when we were adults, I left with Sarajevo's father. Sara was born and then his father went missing. I travelled here then. Galileo left after me and travelled around Europe also, but he soon came here too...' Io sighed, 'I do not know where he is now, but somewhere close'.

Io smiled, tugging Aslan closer, 'Boring is it not? I shall tell you a better story at bedtime, yes?' She would be able to plan ahead and make up a much more exciting story, in the hours till Aslan got tired.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Aslan listened closely to her story. He didn't understand, how could a mother love one child more than the other. He thought about asking but decided against it. He didn't want to risk upsetting Aylar. He shook his head at her last comment, "No Aylar. It wasn't boring! But another story at bedtime sounds good!" He giggled and gently snuggled closer to Io. He let out a long sigh. "How come you don't search for your brother?" Aslan knew that if one of his siblings lived nearby he would search everywhere for them! He would want to see them again.

Aslan was quiet for a few moments. "Aylar... I have a question. When I am able to shift.. can I help to cook? I know lots of recipes by heart and I would love to help! Also I want to have chores to do. I feel quite useless, just exploring an not really helping with anything." This was true, on the boat he had felt the same way! Finally his mother had given him a broom and told him to sweep every inch of the boat and off Aslan went, sweeping for hours. He was happy to help and he loved to clean. It was difficult for him to sweep on the boat because he would hold the broom in his mouth an drag it along. Of course the boat was already perfectly clean but that just made Aslan think that he was the one that was making the boat shine.
[html]

We should have a Galileo-Aslan thread Smile also shall we end this soon?

Io frowned softly, stroking the boy's head, she did not know how to answer his question. 'Because' she said, settling on an answer. 'He is a bad influence, they way he lives his life is too loose and fast to be healthy. But that does not mean I do not love him'. Resting a hand on the ground and playing with the grass, Io considered giving Aslan information of where to find him, perhaps it would be best. 'My brother's name is Galileo, he spoke of joining a pack named Cercatori d'Arte. I am sure he has stuck to his word and joined'. He always was stubborn, Io thought. 'I will permit you to go and visit him if you wish, since he is family'. She patted her son's head. 'You need a male influence in your life, Sarajevo knows things but he does not know the things your uncle knows'.

Pulling herself into a standing position, Io dusted the dry earth from her tail and feathered parts of her pelt and spole again, 'Come Aslan, we shall go home and I will teach you. And then you can clean up while I do some things, okay?'

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]