Reshaping the landscape
[html]

For the PV/AW contest, and for Shiloh! WC: 419

A heavy sigh left the lungs of Ty as he entered the borderlines of Aniwaya, his body pushing forward into the unknown land. After a few months, and countless resource grabbing, it was time to rebuild. The world around the two packs had been battered, beaten, and ripped apart by the wicked winds and seemingly endless snowfall of a brutal winter. Houses had caved in, trees had fallen, and most likely more than a few people suffered for it. However, the wolves had survived, just like the winters before it, and for many more winters after it. Now it was time to mend those wounds the land and it's members have suffered, which is why Ty had arrived in Aniwaya. He had been sent over b Jefferson to help with some woodwork as a gesture of friendship between the tribes.

Ty however had never been to Aniwaya, he had spoken to some of their members, but he had never really made a connection or bond with any of them. Now finding himself plodding into the territory, he could not help but feel apprehensive and uncomfortable about appearing in these lands. Usually he would not be so worried about meeting new people, but this was there ally tribe, and Ty had a knack for getting into fights with wolves he just met. Now he had to be diplomatic and careful about his wording, making sure to be on better behavior. Of course he had not met anyone yet, but there was the likelihood he was going to run into someone sooner or later, and the last thing Ty wanted to do was cause an incident.

Ty's worries were interrupted when he came across the very reason he was sent into Aniwaya, a giant pile of assorted wood, higher than his eye level. It was a mixture of fresh trees dragged together from when they fell, to the remains of collapsed homes, all in a giant mound now sitting before him. Ty's job was to split and shape the wood so that when it is brought in to fix the houses it would be usable wood instead of trees and splinters, hence why Ty came with an axe, saw, and sandpaper strapped to him. With a disheartened sigh, Ty removed the leather sheath from the axe blade and grabbed the nearest large piece of wood.. He had been told that there would be another, but a good head start did not hurt anyone, so Ty simply got right down to business.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
WC:264 Sorry i am not up there with you yet but i am working on it. :p Shiloh not Shilo

Shiloh had been waiting for her partner all day and had been whittling another owl for Ralla when she noticed a tanish male walk up. He looked up tight and kept looking around as he walked up. He looked mean and scary but fit the description of her partner she was to work with. He had taken off his belongings and taken out and ax and started splitting the wood she had found. She watched him with interest, watching his muscles bunch and flex as he cut the wood. He was handsome in a rugged way and as Shiloh watched him she wondered if he had a mate. *I doubt he would even want someone like me let alone a mate.* she thought getting up and walking over to him. He was so into what he was doing she was scared to stop him. The steady beat he made as he picked up the wood, placed it on a log and hit it with his ax, splitting it in one hit. He was doing it wrong and was ruining really good wood.
Shiloh stepped forward and tapped his shoulder hoping her didn't swing at her.

"Excuse me... your doing it wrong. Please... stop." she said softly grabbing his upper arm trying to still him. "Please... listen to me." she said raising her voice some so he could hear her. She didn't want trouble with him but he wouldn't stop. What was his name. She had heard it somewhere. Ton... tick.. Ty! That was his name.
"Ty... please stop." she whispered trying to stop him.