Of course, just change the information.. because Jace is not 11 years old. xD
that one freaks out my profile as well XD

my profile is crazy!!! hurr hurr
Weird O.o Because I don't have a profile skin on my main account either, but it worked fine.

-pulls out vuvuzela and summons Sie-
hahahahahaah XD
*still needs help with this if anyone's listening o.o*
[html]

All the information about coding you can lay your fingers upon

But Noelle is right, i think that the best would be to contact Sie *shrugs*

[/html]
Xd that is where i copied the origional code from, hurrr
O_o

SIEEEEE!!! WE NEED YOUR HEEEEELP HEERE!!
Did you nab the CSS in addition to the HTML? XD

Code:
.siehaxorz {width:100%;}.siehaxorz td{border-right:1px solid black; width:33%; padding:5px;}
so what exactly am i supposed to copy into the freaking catacombs thing then? XD i tried putting the CSS thing as well and it went all freaky
Dere go. :3

Did you try to copy that from my profile directly? It looks like you copied a few extra table closing tags. :O
first i copied it from the modify your profile then i copied it from your profile
Big Grin thankies
No proooobbbblleeleleleleelelem dearest. <333 Big Grin
coding help
I was trying to do that coding thing to my profile where you have the three rows on a single row thingy, anyway i copied it directly from sie's resource thingy in the modifying your profile thread, added my stuffs in the place of kaena and then put it up, it freaked out and my profile looks wierd now, i then tried it by copying the code directly from thread and not changing any of it, it did the same thing, Jace should stay away from coding D:

soo help?

please?
Might not be quiiiiite the right thing, but it's close? Like Sie's, this was placed just after everything in the Catacombs box:

<style type="text/css">
.siehaxorz {width:100%;}.siehaxorz td{border-right:1px solid black; width:33%;}.row3 p{text-indent: 25px; padding: 3px; margin:0px;}</style>

Birthdate: November 7, 1999

Luperci: Ortus