Hehe Gotcha
muhahaha ^_^

She had been wandering the pack land once she had a bit of a meal. Her long day of laboured work on the slowly rising farm had her hyper this fine warm night. So instead of passing out from the exhaustion she explored the grounds. She found a scent or two that she had recognized, but a smile drew widely on her face when she found one in particular. She looked around in her lupus form. Her golden eyes gleaming with mischief she didn't want to be caught stalking her prey at this time of night. She swiftly followed the trail left by the pack member she had met before. Soon enough she had him in her sights. He seemed to be heading to his home but she had caught him before he had. She noticed the distinct smell that he was now a lupreci. She kind of saddened at the thought, she much rather liked his difference.

She rounded to keep herself downwind of the unsuspecting male. She inched closer with each stealthy stride. Finally when she suspected she would be near detection she bounded as quickly and as silently as she could. She leaped in the air saying Told you I'd get ya...
Roran had been heading home after a day of getting to know his Optime form, he was a little tired, and in a somewhat bland mood. He lifted his head as he scented someone whom he remembered, though as he was tired he didnt really look for them. He could hear someone moving closer and as he heard the woosh of someone jumping, he spun about quickly and grabbed out with a large white furred hand. He caught her in both hands and looked at her, his eyes were solid and held almost no playfulness.

"You didn't get me" He states firmly and simply holds her in the air for a few moments before setting her down. In his Optime form, he was a mammoth of a Luperci, standing at almost 8 feet tall. His body was muscular and strong and held a firm look to not be trifled with.
Made me change my post meany Tongue lol its all good though.

She was shocked by the sudden catch of the large lupreci. She felt maybe her stealth needed work. She looked up at him as he set her down. Seems the change has affected your nature. Are you alright dear friend? I apologize for the intrusion, would you rather I just let you be? She hoped the wolf would talk to her. She found it was always best to vent, especially to those you did not live with. She awaited his response sitting by his feet. Her neck craned up to look at his troubled face.
He looked down at her with blank eyes as she asked if he wanted her to stay. At this, his eyes lit up with amuesment and he laughed. He smiled down at her and suddenly picked her up and gugged her in his massive arms. "Oh my dear friend, you must learn to take a joke" He says, still laughing.
Saxif huffed as he picked her up in his arms. She pushed her paw at his smiling snout playfully. You my friend are mean. She stuck her tongue out at him and pushed herself off his chest twisting her body to land on her feet. She sat and looked up at the white lupreci. I will get you yet, I promise you that. The ivory wolf smiled with a determination of a future success. So how have you been these days? It has been a while since our paths have crossed.
He laughs when she says that he is mean. Such is only a perspective. He states with a wide grin as he looked down at his now sitting friend. He chuckled when she said that she would get him, and promised to do so in the future. Well, i readily await your attempt. He teases her and sits down as well as she asks about how he has been the last few days. He looked off into space as he remembered. Well, nothing has really happened, just alot of exploring and having fun with friends..... and my crush. He says this last part a little quieter than the rest.
Saxif's tail wagged happily as her friend's voice fell quiet. Still quite smitten I see. She giggles hysterically. She enjoyed Roran's company it was the rare time she felt like herself with great ease. She laid on her back her and batted her paws playfully at the side of the male. It was an invitation to wrestle with her or playfully shove her pestering aside. She enjoyed teasing the wolf. I have seen her you know. Quite adorable, a lot of potential for beauty. She smiles. She knew the moment she had seen the pup that she was the one. Her scent was highly mixed with the white male wolf. She had been the only one to bear his scent. Saxif found it quite romantic, like destined soulmates and he would wait for her to mature. Well that's how she pictured it anyway. I wasn't sure of making myself known or how to approach the young one. Is it a secret? She liked the idea of being in on something so sweet, so her tail wagged excitedly with her tone as she asked the question.