You know I'm here waiting for you
[html]

Short, but bleh

I'll be waiting here to meet you

At the borders once again. She told herself she was just doing her job, but the scent of Melisande could not be ignored. She had decided to shill out and stop caring, but of course it did not help as her heart could not follow her mind. It beat as it always did, no matter what instructions she tried to give it. With so much death and despair in these lands, the mere fact that all of Colibri's first litter still lived was a thing to be merry about alone. Her oldest had left to never be seen again, but part of her still lived through her three remaining children. Even though they may carried hatred within their hearts, they could not deny their own blood, and that should be more than enough. They were still hers by bloodline and family ties. However, they could restrict her when it came to further generations, but she understood. Why have a relative around that only disappeared when it suited her?

So instead of calling out for Melisande, Colibri called out for a pack leader. She did not want to try invading her children's lives again.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/others/mel_bg.jpg) no-repeat; width: 400px;" align="center">
Melisande's new home was something she was sure she'd never get used to. Fatin had always been family, in a way, but she wasn't a blood relation, and Melis was used to having all kinds of relatives surrounding her all the time. Little white puppies, older white males and females. Their bright eyes and fleeting hearts were what made a place feel like home, even if they were buried deep in the ground.

Her heart lifted for a moment, as the call was sent into the air, high and loud and beautiful. She didn't have to think to know who it was, and the excitement made her smile, at first. But then her heart felt all the memories, all the loneliness, and the smile disappeared. She sighed. The call was for a leader, and she wondered if her mother even realized that she was here at all, or cared. It seemed, a lot of the time, that she didn't.

It didn't take long to get there, and when she did, Melisande gave a polite bow, as though they were only old aquaintences, and this was business. Part of her wanted to run and hug her mother, but the other part, while not hostile, couldn't forgive some things so easily. "You called for a leader?"

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 400px; height: 120px;"> 

[/html]
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

It seemed new energy was flowing within the new packs, and it did not take long before a white female entered the scene quietly and politely. A nod and question was given. Nothing more nothing less. Melisande looked beautiful and healthy, and she had apparently done well, seeing she had responded to the call and arrived as a head of the pack that lived here. It was not like with Mew, which had clearly shown how she wanted their relationship to be. Nonexistant. Melis did not give out any signals of any particular warmth either, but neither did Colibri. Of course they could not forgive her, and she had partly stopped hoping, at least pulling back her emotions herself.

The white female flattened her ears and let her eyes sink to Melisande's dark nose. She could not completely hide the sorrow swelling up in her eyes. She could not lie though. " It is good to see you, Melisande." The five year old female swallowed heavily, actually being afraid the silly emotions would come crushing down on her. It was extremely good to see her daughter again. It had been more than a year. She had missed out on so much. They were all doing okay and had gotten their own lives. Haku was the only child that she knew for certain had gone wrong.

" Yes, and I assume I am speaking to one at the moment? " A small smile appeared on the white female's weary face. She was proud of what her daughter had managed to become.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
Sorry I'm so fricking slow. I have a lot going on, and I haven't forgotten you.