•Preferred Ark Rank: Singer, Whatever tone this is XD
•A Secondary Form of Contact: perfect83@hotmail.co.uk
•Currently Played Characters: J'adore Austral, Io Berlin
•How You Found 'Souls: I be hurr always Tongue
•Initial Post: [below]

[html]

OOC here!

Sorry for the failpost XD

Dressed simply in a pair of cut off jeans and a checkered shirt, Galileo set out to find himself a pack. He had been walking for a few hours when, tired and bored, he smelt a pack. It wasn't the pack he had smelt on his sister's pelt. This was different, a wolfish smell,not the fiery coyote scent. He didn't care, it was a pack that would hopefully accept him.

Apep's scarlet tongue flicked on his neck, a golden shaded hand reached up to the serpent's cold body, pulling him from his perch. 'C'mon 'Pep, let's go an' find someone to accept us, or somethin' Galileo mused with a light frown. The snake continued to flicked his tongue, before crawling back up his master's arm and coiled himself around the hybrid's shoulders again.

'Hello?' he called aloud as he stopped at the invisible boundries. It had not immediately come to him to howl, as he had spent all of his life in places where there were not any packs, simply communties of Luperci living in close contact. 'Oh...' he said to himself as the idea finally struck him. Letting out a howl, he waited idly, unsure of what to do next.

<style>
.gal-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal-t51 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal-t51 {background-color:#fffa68; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... design.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:14px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.gal-t51-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.gal-t51 .inner {margin:10px 10px 170px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#40626D;}
.gal-t51 .wordcount {color:#15282E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #40626D; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He did not expect to be the first to respond to the call, nor did he really want to in the first place; deciding he had to pull his weight one way or another in exchange for his stone cottage and the open canvas of its back wall he used for spray painting, Micah shakingly wandered from the foliage coating his household and listened with twitching ears as the howl reverberated in the empty villa. Seeing no one else emerge from their dens in response to the call, the salt-and-pepper boy swallowed a lump in his throat, set his art supplies aside and quietly began the small journey to the pack's borders.

As he drew closer to what he knew was a stranger waiting, the boy's body increasingly grew in nervous tremors — and by the time Micah found the fellow and noticed the snake about his shoulders, the coyote had begun to hide behind his black curly bangs and bite at his lip.

"H-Hello," he stammered. "M-My name's Mi-Micah... um... Th-This is Cercat-t-t-tori D'arte... um... d-do you n-need anything?"

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The stammering words from the stranger surprised Galileo, as he had been looking away when he had spoken up. Recovering from his light shock, Galileo nodded and spoke, 'Hey'. Cercatori D'arte, that was the packs name. 'Umm, I suppose I wanna join'. He must have looked dumbfounded at the males question, he probably was, he wasn't that social and he'd never had to ask to join a pack. Even in the European communities he lived in, jobs were offered up to him. The only pack he'd ever been in was the government he was born into.

Taking Apep from around his neck, Galileo placed the white serpent down on the ground. 'Dun't worry 'bout him, 'Pep's harmless. Unless you're a rodent or something'. A grin was added as he made his little joke. Apep, as docile as he seemed, was an excellent hunter. His size allowed him to ambush his prey and catch them before the could run. Like most snakes Apep was not that fast. If there was a chase on hand he'd loose. Galileo had been considering for sometime that perhaps he might get himself something fast enough to give chase. They had had weasel like things back home which were used in a similar way.

The white snake 'paced' the floor around his master's feet, waiting for Galileo to pick him up when he was ready.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Even as the stranger turned back to address him, Micah's gaze did not leave the soulless black beads of the accompanying viper; the sight of the snake terrified him, as did much else, but despite his rapidly fidgeting frame the coyote remained there still, intent on fulfilling the duties he was given as a member of the pack.

Even despite the warning, Micah watched with increasing trepidation as the serpent was released to the ground and slithered about freely. Still stammering, he moved to respond to Galileo once more, chocolate eyes flicking viciously between coydog and fanged pet.

"W-We're a pack of a-artists and st-stuff," the boy stammered, nervous. He hadn't known Cercatori to be that when he'd joined himself, really, but breathed great relief upon discovery. "W-We kinda keep to ourselves a-and d-don't want any tr-trouble... I'll, u-um... I'll call Sk-Skye..." Skye, one of few faces in the pack he could look upon with comfort. He released a shaking, weak howl into the sky, forced to clear his throat before attempting another with more volume. After all, he didn't want to babysit a stranger with a snake longer because he'd gone unheard.

In the meantime, regardless, he had to keep Galileo busy somehow. "Wh-where are you fr-from?" He spoke to the coydog, of course, but his eyes remained ever-peeled on the slimy reptile at his feet.

<style type="text/css">
.another-micah-sunrise-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.another-micah-sunrise-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.another-micah-sunrise-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KSt02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#664300; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Galileo could see that this guy was clearly agitated about something, probably Apep. Quite a few people were. Pulling a pillowcase from his satchel, he picked up his pet and placed it within the white cloth, placing that in turn into his satchel. 'There, any better? Quite a few people don't like 'Pep, I personally don't understand why, but ya'know'. He shrugged and smiled. 'Personal mindset I guess, though I don't understand people most of the time. That's my sis's job, she knows bloody everything'. It was partly true, at least she thought she knew everything.

'Art? Like painting an' drawing an' writing? Or does it cover singing and playing instruments as well? 'Cause there the performing arts'. Galileo was partly confused by the term 'arts' but his confusion could be ended simply by questions. 'Good, I need a pack to keep me outta trouble' he flashed a sharp grin, 'Is Skye your primeminister, or alpha, or boss, or whatever you title is for the round here?'

Galileo frowned softly, 'Originally Poland, Warsaw to be exact. My sister lives in one of the packs around here, Inferni or something like that. But I came here from Seville in Spain, and Germany, Berlin before that. But those are just the places I stayed for a note able amount of time. I've been everywhere in Europe, nearly'.

<style>
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #91A90A; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #91A90A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

The creamy white female had her hands full - from trying to bring the pack together now that there were much less of them - Krystalle and Mars had left, much to her regret, due to the rampant murderer - to making sure that the pack had enough foodstuffs to eat to trying to trade with the other packs, she had her hands full. She wasn't sure that many people wanted to join because they weren't artistic; she had some ideas floating around in her head about what to do about it, but now wasn't the time.

Leaving her newly born pups to sleep in the makeshift crib she had made them and hoping Bangle wouldn't get them into trouble, she stretched and walked outside. Just in time, too - she heard a weak, shaky howl coming from near the borders; she knew it was Micah's; the tone and force of it was unmistakeable. She walked towards the sound and eventually found herself face to face with Micah and another stranger.

He looked normal enough, although near him was a strange creature - a white snake. Skye tried not to let that bother her; it seemed well-behaved, and Micah, although nervous, didn't seem afraid of it either. She looked at the man. "Hello, sir," she said. "I am Skye Collins, leader of Cercatori d'Arte. Are you here to join our family?"

<style type="text/css">
.skye-collins-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#00b4ff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skye-collins-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#00b4ff;}
.skye-collins-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skye-collins-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffe375; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YmlcJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #00b4ff; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#00b4ff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

After a few moments of waiting, a femme appeared. Galileo turned to face her and smiled, 'Galileo Berlin'. The hybrid male nodded slowly at her question, unsure of how to answer it with speech. Finally he came up with something, a smart comment to act as an ice breaker. 'If you're offering, I mean better to serve a pack and gain friendship than serve yourself and gain nothing'. It was a comment he had heard his sister repeat to him many times, truth be told he was surprised he had remembered it. After the first few time he started to bursh it off with a simple 'yeah, yeah' and then walk away.

'Oh, an' don't worry, the snake is harmless. Constrictor, ya'know' Galileo stated with a calm smile and a soft pat of the bag. 'As I said to your friend here, he's only trouble to you if you're a rodent'. His question from earlier hadn't been answered as of yet so he guessed the alpha would know, 'So, when you say 'art'' does it cover the performing arts too?' A golden hand reached up to the messy brownish locks of Galileo's optime form, pushing the stray strands away from his face.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

What little Micah had offered in "meantime" conversation launched Galileo into a long string of explanations the peppered coyote could hardly keep up with. Micah's mouth simply hung open, partially out of panic and out of his incapability to enter back into the conversation; much before the boy could finally answer all the questions to the stranger, Skye arrived promptly, and with that the Lykoi backed off and tried to blend into the scenery. Was he allowed to leave? Did he have to stay? He wished the benevolent leader might dismiss him, but in the meantime, the painter lingered nervously in the background.

All that Micah was unable to answer in Galileo's slough of questioning was thus posed to Skye instead, only furthering the boy's feelings of inadequacies and uselessness. Sinking into his shoulders and hiding behind his ivory-streaked curls, Micah leaned back against a tree and, hands in his pockets, listened in silence.

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-bordervu-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on the learning, sharing, and creating of art, this pack is perfect for the artistic soul - the family is welcome to any, even if you're not artistic! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?