When I Feel Strong
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

ooc murr

PART ONE

When the male stepped outside his door that day, he did not know that his life was going to change. He tended the fire, check the stocks, which he had recently jfilled, but it was better to be safe than sorry. And then finally, he was free to patrol the border, in his Secui form for securities sake.

But what he found after a few minutes of walking was an event that would shake his day. A male wolf was standing before him, wearing his Secui form by one of the posts holding up the barbed wire fencing. J'adore had no intentions of causing havoc, his words came simple and stoic. 'You are on the AniWaya borders, do you have any business here'. The stranger gave a gruff chuckle and stood, turning to face J'adore. 'What if I don't?'. J'adore frowned softly, but his reply stayed neutral. 'Then I shall have to ask you to leave' he paused, 'I don't mean anything bad by it but, I am acting on the safety of my tribe'. Another gruff chuckle escaped from the male, 'Your tribe? You the alpha or something?' With a breief shake of his head, J'adore answered, 'No. But this tribe is everybody's, we work as one'. The stranger started to laughed more, shaking his head and wearing a manic grin, 'Go back to your hut and put s'more feathers in your hair'. The brute turned away, but J'adore would not let that comment pass, 'Same to you'. With that the brute spun around, 'Y'know, I'm not liking you tone, kid, someone should teach you some lessons'. J'adore was ready for this, he stanced himself and prepared himself for the oncoming attack. Ignoring the fierce battle cry form the strange brute. The stranger just flung himself into battle, but in the few moments he had till the battle commenced. The Spaniard simply closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

PART TWO

The battle had not been easy. While J'adore had appear victorious, the stranger had left him with a permanent reminder, a short, but deep scar just below his right shoulder blade. It hurt like hell, and for the first time he was glad that he had chosen a healer as a mate. Though, the feeling he felt when he fought for his tribe, was undiscribable.

The male sat for a while, was this what he would feel every time he fought for his tribe, his family, his home. If so maybe it was time for him to change his path. The tribe already had a master fire tender, but no-one to protect their land. He had made his desiscion already, subconsiously.

[/html]