slezy ne padayut
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freebie3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#02c26b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie3 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 23px 10px 22px;margin:0px;}
.freebie3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #012315;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie3.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:170px;background-color:#015b22;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#000c06;}
</style>

Backdated to the morning of April 19th, set directly after this thread.

It was early morning the day after Iliya met his brother, Mars. The first thing he did was tell Adrian all about it. At first, his guardian was pretty upset with him for wandering off and going to talk to a stranger, but the way Liya talked about him calmed him down quick. And once he knew the man was family, he was confident that Mars would have done nothing to harm the youngster. And he was very curious about him, so come morning, he allowed the gray puppy to lead him to Mars' house, where he met the stranger in the first place. He lived in the pack's town; a place he scarcely went to and a place he didn't want Liya wandering around alone in. For good reason, although he didn't know of all the horrible happenings that went down a while ago.

Iliya ran up the steps and to the door of the house and scratched on it before turning to his large guardian, tail wagging fiercely behind him. He went to the door and knocked on it loud enough to get Mars' attention before using a foot to scoot Liya back from the door. He was very hopeful about the meeting and had a good feeling about this man; hopefully he'd hit it off with him. If he didn't, Adrian wouldn't let his son hang around him and would have to keep a leash tied to him at all times to make sure he didn't wander off. But he was confident that this Mars fellow was a decent young man, especially since Iliya seemed to like him so much. Kids were a great judge of character, and he trusted Liya's instincts.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: lalala this is going to be a quick thread.+3

Mars had been sleeping for once in awhile. When you had more than one personality, you barely did sleep, this was a laid down fact about himself. When Mars wasn't awake doing something, then Bartholomew was awake doing something, and come when Bartholomew was done with the body, it was time for Mars to take over again. Hurricane seemed to had put a big fucking random rift in the body's clock so it had been harder and harder for Mars to keep track of things. He needed to start writing things down in a journal, or have someone who was comfortable being around all of the personalities to record what was going on. That also meant that he would have to be completely comfortable with a person. He would talk to Krystalle about it later. For now, Mars' body rested, his dreams were in vivid colors, everything seeming so real before his ears had heard the intrusion of the outside world.

He woke up instantly and he looked over to the door. His long bangs fell in front of his eyes and then he had gotten up and yawned and stretched before grabbing his jacket and pulling it on as he would walk to the door of his home. He scented the air that was coming through the open windows and he found a foreign scent on the air along with the child he had met yesterday. Mars went up to the door and he opened it to see a violet-eyed giant and the little grey child. Good morning Iliya, and you must be Adrian. It's a pleasure to meet you. he spoke rather politely as he looked between his fellow Russo and the violet eyed man. Come in, please. the male invited the two into his home. He did have questions about Iliya that he would love to ask the man that he assumed spoke more English than the child. He held the door open for them to come in and invited them to take a seat on his couch that he had towards his fireplace before he had moved to a single chair that was close by and he sat in it. How are you two doing this morning? Would either of you like some hot tea? he asked, wondering if they would like some tea or something..

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freebie3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #012315;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie3.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:170px;background-color:#015b22;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#000c06;}</style>

Mars quickly answered the door and Adrian gave him a very friendly smile. Iliya was in the door almost the moment he opened it, but he didn't run inside; he simply ran around Mars' legs before jumping up on him, pawing at his shin excitedly and letting out some cute little whines. It made Adrian chuckle, but he was also nervous about the young pup annoying Mars. But if the stranger dealt with him yesterday, he was surely expecting the excitable pup to be all over him again.

Adrian gave a nod to the Russo man before slightly nervously making his way inside after being invited in. He turned to Mars and extended a hand for a proper handshake, "Pleasure to meet you too, Mars. Iliya's taken a shine to you." It was probably safe to assume Mars was expecting him to just speak Russian or barely know English, but thankfully for both of him, the blonde male was fluent. Iliya began to circle in a hyper fashion around his guardian before he finally bent over and swept him off his feet, tucking him against his chest where Liya fidgeted with a little bit of whining protest.

"We're just fine, thanks for asking. And yourself?" Adrian returned politely. He was obviously just a little awkward; he hadn't spent much time socializing and felt a bit rusty and uncomfortable, but he'd relax quick. "Oh, no, thank you." He gave an acknowledging now, saying he appreciated the offer. Although tea did sound good. He just didn't feel comfortable being waited on. Iliya struggled to get away from Adrian so he could go bother Mars, but he held onto him. "So... Iliya says you two are brothers?" He asked curiously, smiling friendlily. The thought excited him; the chances of Liya having family here... he didn't think they were very high at all. But him having Mars here made Adrian extremely happy and excited for the gray pup.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: lalala +3

When the other man offered for a handshake, Mars was quick to take it and shake it with firm grip (because Mars was a MAN) and then he let go and went upon his business. Mars noticed the pup and greeted the whiny little bastard of a brother with a pet on the head and a playful bat of his oversized ears of his. He then moved in the house and sat where he needed to. The wolfdog crossed his right leg over his left as he sat there, his icy blue eyes that matched both his father and his brother pinned on the blonde male that Mars was meeting for the first time. Mars' wish came true, for the blonde Russian spoke English, and rather well as well, with of course that Russian accent to it. It wasn't as bad as some of the other Russian's he had met. Especially little Iliya there. He did seem to enjoy the music I was playing yesterday... the man commented, and then shrugged lightly to the blonde before the other would continue on to speak, asking him how he was doing. I'm doing alright. Decision making has been pretty hard lately.. he loosely commented, failing to mention to them that him and his 'mate' of sorts were moving to a neighboring pack.

The male would reject his offer for tea, but Mars didn't mind. Krystalle more than likely would want some tea when she got back from doing whatever she was doing. Mars nodded his head at the other male's question. Apparently, the two had been brothers. Half-brothers. He shares my father, Rurik Russo. Mars spoke, nodding his head lightly as he did before he nodded his head and he put his elbow to his knee and then he rested his head on his hand. What's the story, why is he here but my dad still in Russia? And why do you have him? Are you a Russo too? Mars bombarded the man with questions that he couldn't decide which should be asked first so he asked them all at the same time. Call it extreme curiosity.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
.freebie3 {width:400px;border:1px solid #012315;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... eebie3.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:170px;background-color:#015b22;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#000c06;}</style>

Mars had a good, strong handshake and that was enough to up Adrian's respect for him. His like for the stranger was boosted again when he interacted kindly with the overexcited pup, taking it all in stride. Iliya only giggled when Mars patted him and played with his large ears, much like he did when they met yesterday. After that, he sat down and the blonde optime moved to sit on the couch, keeping Iliya firmly planted on his lap until he slowly began to calm down. The pup eventually snuggled against Adrian's stomach of his own will and settled down, staring at Mars with a happy grin on his face. "You play? Iliya loves music, you should hear him sing," he said with a chuckle, rubbing the pup's neck. "Must run in the family..." he mused quietly, more to himself than anything. He looked down at the icy-eyed boy with a warm, gentle smile and he only wagged his tail in response.

"What kinda decisions are you having to make, if you don't mind me asking?" Adrian's smile disappeared as his visage turned more concerned. Iliya liked him, and so did he, now, so he was a little worried about what the male could be talking about. He didn't want it to be too bad. If he didn't want to answer, that was fine; it was really none of their business since they were both still strangers to him. If he wanted to share, he'd feel flattered that Mars was possibly comfortable enough to talk to them. Mostly him, since the majority of the conversation would be beyond the puppy.

Half brothers. Still blood family. Adrian would still like to consider them full; one parent was enough to be a big enough bond. Family was family. Iliya was his son even though they weren't blood. Family of Liya's was family of his. The large male was about to respond when Mars continued with several questions that, at first, got a harmless chuckle out of him. "It's a bit of a long story, and a sad one at that... I don't understand all the details myself, even." His smile was gone and it seemed his humor had been silenced as he got very serious. "We both come from Russia. Little Liya is lucky I happened to be around that day. There was a man who had him. He was trying to sell him," Adrian said with a frown, his tone sounding irritated as he remembered.

"I don't know who the man was, but he knew who Liya was. He had to be someone close to the family to have gotten him. I tried to take Liya from him, but he wouldn't give him up, so..." he paused, looking at Mars a bit nervously. He had no idea whether Mars would get mad or not, but he had saved the boy, so... "I had to buy him in order to save him from a worse fate. The man gave me his name before he ran off." His tail twitched as though he was angry. And he was. He hated that bastard for doing that to the poor young pup.

He shrugged, stroking Iliya's back as he settled down and laid his head down on one of Adrian's knees, looking content and very comfortable. "So that's why I have him. I've adopted him as my son, and I've had him since he was around two months old. I'm Adrian Instinsky." He gave a nod of his head at his proper introduction. "I was worried about staying in Russia, so I left with Iliya as soon as I could..." he trailed off, feeling as though he was rambling, and feeling sad over remembering his dear friend, Aleksandr. He was supposed to come here with him; he said he'd meet up with the two here, but he never showed up. To this day, Adrian worried about the older man.

"I actually came here with Iliya and a friend of mine, Aleksandr, who I saved back in Russia. We split up before we got to the pack, but he never came." He could only hope Alek was fine, and perhaps found a good home elsewhere. "Ah, but enough about me, what about you? I had no idea Liya had family here. So obviously Rurik had to have lived in these lands at some point, or did you come from Russia, also?" He was very curious to hear a bit about Mars.

[/html]
[html]

The man asked him if he played music, and Mars nodded his head simply and let his gaze slip from the blonde and snow pelted man and turned his gaze briefly to his white guitar that sat there beautifully in the corner of his home, him only being a few paces away from it, and able to grab it if he wanted to, but he decided against it because he had company and he was in the middle of what could have been an important conversation. Especially since the blonde had asked what kind of decisions that the Russo man was going to be making within the next few weeks so that he and Krystalle would be safe. I have made the decision that I cannot stay in D'Arte and be safe. Especially since I have little ones on the way. I don't want what happened to Shawchert's son to happen to my children. It'd be safer for myself and Krystalle elsewhere. the man spoke, his voice rather grim and almost dark, he wasn't sure if Adrian knew about what had happened, but if asked, he would go into detail. For now, it was time to listen again and be quiet.

The story of Iliya Rurik Russo was a sad one, and the story had made a frown appear on Mars' handsome maw, and his gaze casted down to his little brother. I wonder what Rurik thinks of his disappearance. the male spoke quietly to himself as he still leaned on his hand that was still on his knee. The other male also went on to explain that he had a friend with him at some point but that S.O.B. dipped somewhere and was doing his own thing. Mars nodded his head, slightly uninterested about the male's friend. When he asked if Rurik lived down here, and if he was from Russia, Mars first nodded his head, and then shook it. He lived a lot of places around here. In America too. He met my mom somewhere in America, and I was born in a state that the humans called California. the man spoke to the other, his tone rather flat, no emotion held within them since both his home and his father were both hard subjects for Mars to talk about. I never really knew Rurik, he was only in my life briefly before he ran back to Russia on his little fuckin boat. the curse had slipped in there on accident, showing some emotion of slight anger, but the anger did not show in his eyes, nor his posture. But my father looks a lot like little Iliya there, 'specially those eyes. the man commented as he looked at his younger brother and his ice blue eyes that matched his own. Iliya has a lot more family here than you think. the man loosely spoke, but did not really bother to continue to speak about Anatoliy.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian's visage went from comfortable to serious very quickly. The safety and happiness of Iliya was pretty much his top priority. Something had happened here that he hadn't known about, and it apparently made it completely unsafe to continue living here. On a lighter note, Mars' lover was pregnant. Mars had a significant other. That sort of brought his mood back to something happy, but he still looked somewhat serious. "I don't know what happened to Shawchert's son, but if it's serious enough for you to pick up your family and leave, I'm not going to stay and put Iliya in harm's way." He didn't know where they would go, but they'd find a place. He knew better than to simply ask if he could go with this stranger and his girl to a new pack, simply because they were just strangers. Regardless of whether Mars was a half-brother to Liya or not. It was not his place to ask.

He was still half in thought of where he was possibly going to go when Mars replied to the other things. Adrian didn't have the mind at the moment to respond, and he felt like he didn't really need to. He was answering one of his own questions; he had no idea what California was, and frowned slightly when Mars bitterly mentioned Rurik running off. Surely he was upset at his son vanishing... surely he was ... more of a family guy than that. But laying random chicks and then running off didn't leave a good impression of the old Russo in Adrian's mind.

"Family is a good thing. I actually couldn't wish for more-- I'd hate for him to grow up without being around any blood family." Blood family was an important thing to Adrian, but so far, only concerning Iliya. Family was very important. He sat back on the couch and Iliya shifted in his lap, turning so he faced Adrian's stomach before he began to dose off. Adrian was quiet for a moment, peering down at his precious bundle before he began to smile again, turning his attention back to Mars.

"So, when are the little ones due?" he asked with curiosity. He loved puppies, and hoped that he'd have the chance to meet Mars' kids some time after they were born. But first he had to meet Krystalle, and hopefully make a good impression on her.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian confessed to not knowing what had happened to Shaw's son (which was hard to believe, but Mars had not seen the man at the pack meeting that the pack had directly after so it he just could have not been a member at that time or something to that effect.) and so Mars shook his head lightly to the other. The pack harbored a murderer. They didn't even punish him. They only chased him off. the man spoke simply, figuring that the other male could figure out from what he said that the murderer had murdered the son of the Alpha. Mars knew at that point that something needed to change. He just didn't think of a change of scenery yet, and he had no reason to leave immediately like he had most recently when Krystalle announced to mars that she was pregnant with his children, and also that he had another personality that did it since it was not him, and she had spoken that it was not Bartholomew.

The other male went on about hoe blood family was good. Mars shrugged but then nodded his head about it. He always had blood family that hated him, both sides, since he was a freak to them all. He was not russian so he was a freak to the Russos, and he was not complete husky like the Cubbins clan so he was a freak to them too. Everyone in his family seemed to hate him, so he was just the black sheep (how ironic that he owns a black sheep) of his family, completely in the middle of it all. Adrian asked then when the pups were gonna be born. Mars was the worst at keeping time so he was slightly unsure of what day today was either. He looked at the ground and then looked back up at the blonde man. I'm not too sure...Never was told how long it takes for that kind of thing...I don't remember much of how long my mother was pregnant with my half-siblings either. the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Even back then he had a hard time keeping time. Ya want to keep him around blood then? Me and Krystalle are gonna be moving soon, more than likely to a place called Dahlia De Mai...Would you and Iliya like to come with us? Mars asked, tilting his head to the right.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian's fur stood up at what Mars said and he looked rather disturbed. For good reason; Iliya had a habit of wandering away from him at night when he couldn't sleep. Dear god, if anything had happened to Adrian, his psyche would break and he'd go find that fucker and kill him-- not to mention do unspeakable things to him before he mercifully ended that monster's life. He was instantly very angry, and it was obvious. But it wasn't directed toward anyone.  Well, except the leaders, who didn't even fucking kill that guy when they had him-- it made him wonder if they even cared about the kid that guy killed. They were just as at fault for it for not killing him. He did not want to be under leaders who were pussies and didn't punish those who deserve it. His respect for Shaw and Skye were completely gone. He showed his anger by lifting his lip in disgust, nearly snarling but tried to keep himself quiet so he didn't disturb Liya.

"They didn't kill him?" he was finally able to ask in complete disbelief. He could say no more for the moment; his rage had him seeing red, he was so mad over the whole ordeal. His leaders put the whole pack in danger, and put Liya in danger for simply running the bastard off. For that, he almost wanted to go kick their asses. They deserved it. He closed his eyes and angled his nose downward as a huge attempt to calm himself. His heart was beating so hard, it had Iliya lift his head and look a little startled at his huge guardian. "It's okay," he whispered. Liya was good at telling his moods; he knew when something was off and picked up on it almost instantly. Too bad he would be godawful with that with strangers when he was older.

Mars answered his question about when his kids were due. His mind was torn between trying to go on casually with the conversation and being angry. When he got angry, it was very hard for him to calm down without taking out his rage on something. But he was trying. He nodded, but didn't give a verbal reply. He didn't know of Mars' condition, and as a guy, that was a natural excuse to not know when the kids were going to be born.  The blonde's silence continued until, to his surprise, Mars asked if he and Iliya would want to accompany them to the new pack. He was beginning to shake from his suppressed anger, and Iliya was obviously distressed by this; he propped himself up on Adrian's chest and licked his cheek, trying to make him calm down. The optime only wrapped his shaking arms around his son, the only thing he could do at the moment to reassure the young Russo.

"I'm certainly not going to stay under a couple stupid-- a couple complete idiots who obviously don't care about their pack," he managed shakily, his tone low. Iliya wagged his tail, trying to appease the enraged male. "They put us all in danger-- they put Liya in danger-- by not killing him. Their judgement is obviously not to be trusted..." He didn't just have one reason to go with Mars now. Now he had a huge reason to go wit them. Not just because mars was family, and Liya would have nieces and nephews soon, but because the leaders of Cercatori d'Arte were fucking idiots. "Naturally, I'd be opposed to intruding like that, but since you offered, and you're family, and it's obviously not safe to stay here.... yes, I would like to take Iliya and go with you." Iliya whined, letting Adrian know that now he was really scared. His tone was still very dark and angry, and he was still shaking.

There was no way he could simply will himself to calm down about this. But he wasn't even going to waste his time on the leaders-- they'd get themselves and everyone in this pack killed by their own stupidity soon enough. Karma was a bitch. Adrian picked Iliya up and set him down on the floor so he could stand and pace, biting his lip near hard enough to draw blood. "Thank you for offering, Mars. We'll go with you. When are you leaving?" He asked because he needed to know when they were going, so he could simply leave and go punch a tree for a while. He needed to do something to get this rage out, or he would go take it out on the leaders. He was containing himself decently enough, though. He hoped that Mars wouldn't take back the offer at this show of pure anger, even though he was withholding a huge amount of it. It just showed how passionate he was for the safety of his son, and now Mars and his family.

<style type="text/css">
.iliya-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#fecc73; letter-spacing:1px; }
.iliya-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.iliya-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.iliya-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d1843; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/v3Ppj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 80px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: we should close this like really soon so we can have another in DDM. <3 +3

Mars could see the subtle changes in the man's posture, his fur started to stand on end as Mars continued to speak of the unjust and why they were leaving the pack of the arts. Mars loved the concept of the pack, this was obvious because he would have never left CDM if he was uncomfortable about what the pack was about, and that had been the sole fact that he had gone on(besides Orin bringing him there) and if he would have known in the beginning that the leaders would do nothing specifically to get rid of a persistent problem that even attacked their own child then he more than likely would have never left his home in CDM. This was a given fact. Mars had more faith in Vigilante now than Shawchert, but Mars did not see himself going back to the pirate pack, if only because when he was there he did not fit in, nor was he able to rise in rank there. Hopefully the choice that they made to go to the pack to the east of CDA was not a bad one. When the man asked, Mars shook his head to answer. The answer was a no to the brute's death. Shawchert did not take the life of the male. Mars was disappointed because even though he was small, if he had a chance, he would have beaten the other male's skull in with the nail studded baseball bat that was in his room.

The other male had a few other words that Mars would agree with, his arms crossing over his chest and his head nodding up and down as the other spoke. When the male accepted the invite to come with, Mars let a small smile prop itself on his handsome maw and he nodded his head one more time. We are leaving within the next two weeks. I'll come to you the night before we are leaving, and we'll have a feast. the man spoke, figuring they could have their own little celebration to leaving the pack that they all had been in for some time now. Also, you should work with Iliya's English. It's horrible. Also, if you don't mind....uhm I kinda want to learn Russian....I am not Russian born, and I only met Iliya's and my father only once..but I would love to learn the language. the man spoke to the other, hoping that he would agree to teaching him some Russian sometime..

<style>
</style>[/html]