Ghost Companion
Hi forum!

I was thinking on making a thread where Luna found a ghost companion (a NPC), but i don't know how realistic would that be for the 'Soulsverse. Maybe Luna finds it when she finds a deceased wolf's belonging, she keeps the object, the ghost appears, and so on and so forth. Either that, or i can come up with something else.

And another question. In case that my character joins AniWaya (and that i'm allowed to have the ghost Companion) does the ghost turn into a Spirit Guide after a month of being part of the tribe? or what would happen?
Ghost companions are not entirely a rare occurance actually, and it's been done before. I don't think you would be able to have it so everyone ELSE can see the ghost, but if Luna is the only one that can, it can be excused as some sort of mental deficiency or poltergeist ability, etc. As the ghost is not a member of the ranks, it would not be listed as an NPC.

As for spirit guides and ghosts and stuff with AniWaya, I think that's pretty plausible, but I would confirm with Marit on all that. ^^

Micah's actually being followed around by his ghost of a sister. ;p
If you haven't already, I'd recommend taking a look at the Supernatural Guide @ RP Guide.

It wouldn't be impossible for her to find a deceased wolf's belongings and the attached ghost. However, a ghost would not be able to turn into a spirit guide upon joining AniWaya since that isn't how AniWayans find their spirit guides and because it takes hundreds of years for a ghost to become a spirit guide. A ghost companion for a wolf that joins AW would remain a ghost, though the wolf would still be able to find a separate spirit guide. :>
Thanks for your help Kiri and Lin!! X3 I already read the Supernatural Guide...it is actually interesting.

So, Luna can find a ghost, but she would be the only one to see or hear it. I like the idea. I was thinking that maybe the ghost could be some kind of grandmother figure for her, who could give her advice in certain aspects. now, if i could have some advice about how can she find the ghost or where...or i can make it up all by myself?
Ghost could be seen/heard by others if they're powerful enough and want it to happen. Some spiritually-inclined individuals may also be able to sense a ghost's presence than others. It's really up to you -- we've had a lot of different previous cases. Smile

Ghosts tend to be tied to specific things, so coming over an item is a good start, as you suggested -- maybe a book? What items are Luperci likely to hold dear to them? Alternatively, disturbing their resting place or coming across a location that meant something to them may be a means of finding a ghost.
My character's son was attatched to a bracer that was made of his own skin, ... long story there, but shaw has/had his son following him around for a while.

anyway Ghost NPC's are around, i think there were a few others who had ghosts and some who could speak to them
Hnnn, then i think that that is a yes. Wohooo!! I can have a ghostie for company!! XD