Underlined Links?
So I was working in my postlog and when I made another log and archives for Citlali the links came out underlined. I noticed with the new layout that when I post a link in the forum anyway, it is underlined.

In this post, you can see how some are underlined and others are not.

I am pretty sure I haven't done it, as I just copied and edited Ever's log above. Any suggestions? :3
i'm pretty sure it's just default on that skin and visited links probably are not underlined.
I don't see anything underlined...
I can't see any either. :o
I'm prettttty sure it only occurs on that one skin. It's the very new one that is like that. all of the other skins are not. So my suggestion is choose a different skin. Or you can click on all of the links and make them visited so they don't do it anymore.
Alright, I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this but seeing as it isn't a visual to others I will just leave it.
Edit: EEP, shadowposted! Hope it's of any use regardless Smile

I don't see any underlined links in that post, not hovering, not normal, not visited :/

You may already know this, but in case anyone else are interested as well:

If you want to ensure your links are only underlined when hovered over (for example), add this code to fix it:

#TABLEID a {text-decoration:none;}
#TABLEID a:hover {text-decoration:underline;}

I assume you are using mostly CSS tables, in which case the code should be added with the rest of the CSS stuffs. the TABLEID should of course be the id of the rest of the CSS stuffs.

If some of your tables are not CSS tables, make sure you give a unique id="some name" to the main div, and add the above inside <style type="text/css"></style> tags either before or after the table code.

Hope that helps you! Smile