Death To The Angels
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Io sat on the floor of her cave, her back pressed up against the rocky wall, hair hanging like thin snakes around her body. Not brushed and uncared for. They were dead, just like she knew they would be. Three males, all black. She didn’t check for eye colour. Despite her usual personality that was one thing she would not do. The lay half wrapped up in a blanket, a few metres away from the hybrid herself.

Closing her eyes and letting her head drop back against the wall, she let out a sorrowful howl. Aeron would hopefully come soon, Io would have disposed of them herself, but the truth was she was just too tired. They came into the world and exited it maybe just over an hour ago. Io had to smile, she had done it all by herself, no help. Part of her brain pondered whether, had Aeron or someone else been there, they would have survived. No, they would have died all the same. There was nothing anyone could have done. Aeron had still not returned, so with a howl she called out. Her howl was not directed at Aeron in particular, just t anybody who was passing by, But perhaps Aeron had heard it all the same. It did not matter to the hybrid, she did not care who got rid of them. Just as long as they were gone.

<style type="text/css">
.iovial-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.iovial b {font-weight:bold; color:#4f412f; letter-spacing:1px}
.iovial p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.iovial {margin:0 auto; background-color:#dcbc8d; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2wnp9jn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80664b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #393222; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

slight pp please let me know if you want it changed

Aeron had set traps it would be the last time for a little bit that she would do so. She hoped to ask Io's son to check them. Moving slowly she turned her head. the call was for her. She couldn't believe that Io was calling her. Her heart stopped could she be in need of help?

She moved as fast as she could she didn't want to leave her alone. She should have stayed home today. Slipping into the cave just as the second call was made. She looked at the disheveled mess that Io was and then at the bundle. No, that wasn't fair Io deserved to have them alive. She walked over, the fire dwindling down to nothing as she placed logs into it and crack a flint stone against another to start a fire. It took her a few minutes and she did this in silence.

Getting it going she waited and looked at io. She seemed so, she couldn't find the word for it. Standing she picked up the bundle of the four puppies. She could tell that Io Just couldn't do it. Gently she placed the dead puppies in the fire. it broke her heart and the smell made her want to die. She looked at Io moving close to her but not to close. "May they rest in peace and find there place on the other side." Her voice full of sorrow and her eyes on the fire. She wanted to comfort Io but she just didn't know how too.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC jibbles

'Told you' Io said her eyes never moving from the spot where the bundle once lay. 'You, Aslan and Revan were so optimistic. But I knew. Sarajevo knew, Galileo knew'. She let her head fall back against the wall. A angry growl emerged from her. 'And you know what? It was all wasted effort'. Thats what really annoyed her, she couldn't shift for two whole months, and what do the damn things do. Die.

'Dziękuję' she muttered, using her language to give her friend her thanks. She did not make eye contact however, it was simply too hard. 'Come, sit' Io said softly, patting the ground beside her. The hybrid lowered her head and pulled her legs further up to her chest, letting strands of stark white fall over her like a veil. She had noted Aern's sorrow without even looking up, with a half hearted chuckle, more a harsh exhale than anything else, Io spoke. 'I said no to get your hopes up' she shook her head, 'At least you have yours'. Io truely did not care any more, she was tired and irritated that was all. She would sleep after she had spoken with Aeron however. She needed to hear her friends voice a little more.

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

slight pp please let me know if you want it changed

Aeron had not expected this. she had not enjoyed the fact that she was the one to place them in the fire. she listened to Io as she just looked at her. She could not imagine what it was like to lose them to death. Her mind was on one thing and that was Io. she knew that io had to be at least a little upset. She couldn't help but want to make her feel better to take care of her.

Aeron mover her self closer to Io. She felt the warmth of her body as she moved herself much closer. "I know you told me not to, I'm foolish but it was just the thought of raising pups together." She said as she looked at Io. "I do have mine I hope, though maybe it would be better if they did not live we could leave here start over somewhere. aeron said. She wanted to hold Io but she just couldn't figure out if she should. "I can still take care of you." She said lightly she promised she would. she moved herself very close. "Here you can rest and we'll talk." She said trying to be comforting.

<style>
.aeront-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.aeront-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeront-a01 b {color:#7A378B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aeront-a01 {background-color:#1c1423; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... eron-3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E066FF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.aeront-a01-border {width:500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.aeront-a01 .ft-separator{width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #CD00CD; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

End soon?

Io frowned, the morning hadn't been enjoyable. But at least she was free to shift. 'I shall still aid you with your own, but for now I will rest. I shall cook for us later'. She said nothing more, she had nothing more to add to what she had already said. All she wanted to do now was sleep. Pulling herself from the floor, she more or less stumbled to her bed, her body was still stiff, she had not used it enough in the past two months and now her muscles were seemingly giving up on her. Shit, she thought crawling up on to her bed and rubbing her knee.

Io just lay there, her eyes stayed open, she couldn't sleep. She patted the bed beside her to signal that Aeron was more than welcome to join her. The woman wasn't sad, nor angry, nor did she feel unwell. She was content, but she was simply herself, unreadable. Galileo wouldn't care either way when she told him, he already knew what would happen as did Io herself. She would only need a day or so to get over the loss and then she would be fine. It was always this way.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]