Black dead roses [J]
WC: 300+
adopting a character; 75 points
*EDIT:* Added in the joining info from the ooc joining
Character Name: Shurui (male) and Malignant (NPC female)
Character Birthdate: (Including year) 4th july 2009 & 19th November 2008
Species: Shurui: Canis lupus, Malignent; 50% Canis lupus, 50% dog
Is your character a Luperci?: Yes and Yes
Other 'Souls Characters: ppfffft *takes deep breath* Jace Wolfe, Makhesthai Lykoi, Leon Austral, Gemma Rhiannon Sawtooth
How you found 'Souls?: ahahahahahahah
Are you joining a pack?: CdA,
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: OOC
Profile or writing examples:
Duuuuuude
*points at other characters* do the collective 350 pots i have so far count?

Ranks; I would like for Shurui to be a Artisto and Mal to be a Progettista

ooc; Mal is basely a light/medium grey color, with a black stripe on her muzzle and a wolf mask that travels from her muzzle over her eyes and ears and then stops at the back of her head, so all of her head is black apart from her cheeks and lower jaw. She has green eyes of a emerald hue, also stands 6 foot 7 in her optime form and has long black/grey hair that is kept in a ponytail. She wears black khaki's and has the same tattoo as Shurui on her neck, red 666.

Icy blue eyes stared down dispassionately at the sleeping woman of grey and black, a sneer folded his lip and he aimed a kick right at her stomach to force her to wake up. Long used to this treatment she was wide awake and rolling away from him almost immediately lest he struck out at her again, she heaved herself to her feet and snarled at him, Shurui folded his arms and glared back, eyebrows pinching in the middle of his forehead,

"Miserable bastard, you couldn't leave me alone for five more minutes." He ignored her words and instead lunged forwards and grabbed her wrist squeezing it painfully whilst dragging her forwards, Malignant grimaced in pain as the bones of her wrist ground together and whimpered. Green eyes locked onto blue and he kept them there until she lowered hers and yanked her wrist away from his grasp and stomped off to the other side of their small camp to sulk. The man was unconcerned about it in an hour or two she'd come back to apologise and try and make it up to him with the one thing she knew he couldn't resist; her body. He stomped off into the forest and left her to her sulking returning five hours later with a few dead birds over his shoulder, longer than he usually did just to punish her a bit more.

True to her nature as soon as he arrived back she was grovelling on her paws and knees, offering herself up for forgiveness. After she had been thoroughly worked over and his anger blown off they cooked and ate the birds in silence. His silence and disappearing would do more to punish her than physically or verbally hurting her so he kept his words to himself. It didn't take her long to break down and begin crying, only then did he speak to her.

It did not take long to reach the borders of the pack from their position, a few hours at most, normally Shurui would disregard pack borders and walk right through them but this was a pack he was wanting to join. A strong howl was sent into its depths and the two dysfunctional friends/mates/fuckbuddies/whatever settled in to wait for the leadership to arrive.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:20px;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzSl.jpg);">

Leadership didn't arrive first. Medical staff did.

True to her words, Sky had decided to stay in her pack, to help it rebuild despite her beloved's abandonment. She'd returned home, found a letter from him and proceeded to become far too afraid and anxious to read it just yet. Instead, without glancing at the words written on it, she stashed the thing in her bag and left it there for a later date. She had more important matters to attend to... like helping Skye with the pack the new heirs. Between herself and Bangle, the new leader was bound to find it an easier task raising those kids than she would've without the help.

Knowing Skye to be stubborn, though, the wolfdog had taken it upon herself to get up extra early in the morning to scout the borders and bring back a fresh rabbit for the leader and her family, often reporting no signs of suspicious activities and the like. The week since she'd returned had been rather uneventful, despite the drama on the first night.

Today had started off the same way. She left home, leaving Casper to himself in the backyard (now fully fenced in), heading for the borders in her optime form. It came to be that today would not be as uneventful as the other days, however. A howl at the border. Sky turned and headed there to investigate, senses on high alert.

Upon reaching the border, she found a rather interesting pair of luperci there. One male, pure white in color, and a pretty little female of gray and black. The wolfdog medic lifted herself into a dominant stance and approached. I heard your howl. The name's Sky. She paused a moment, then smirked. Sky Katruk, that is. Gauritore and Esecutore of Cercatori D'Arte, the pack in which these borders belong to, as I'm sure you know. Girl sounded fair enough in her tone, keeping it casual and professional. What brings you strangers by our borders?

[/html]
ooc; 3+

Howl faded away into the distance and Shurui moved to lean against a nearby tree yawning with boredom, still semi ignoring Malignant which made the female's ears lower as she sat down upon the floor and pulled out the twists of strings and beads that she made into bracelets. He rolled his eyes, he wasn't overly fond of her past time but he allowed it mainly because it kept her quiet; whining was one thing he couldn't stand from anyone. Time passed with both slowness and speed, the man abandoned the tree after a while and took up pacing back and forth behind the seated woman, around her neck the silver collar was tired with Shurui's name etched into the leather in Japanese kanji, just to remind her of who she belonged to.

Patience was not he practiced with any regularity so as the minutes ticked by his pacing got more and more agitated until Mal stood up and spoke,

"Shurui, look" He turned to see a female approaching them from within the pack depths. She was tiny, his head stood above hers by a good three foot he measured in his head.

"Yes I see." As the pack woman came closer to them, He tilted his head downwards so she could see his face, see? he could be a nice guy when he wanted. Mal was happy meeting another woman, her grey tail wagging slightly behind her. Half and pierced ears swung to focus on her.

"Hi, I'm Malignant." Then realizing she had spoken without his approval to someone shut her mouth and looked at him anxiously. He ignored her look and followed after her introduction.

"I am Shurui, we have come to join if we are allowed." It would not bother him enormously if they were rejected and turned away, there were several packs in this area, this one had been the closest to them.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

To join? She echoed, then she smiled. I don't see why not, personally, but you'll have to speak to our Capitana, Skye Collins. She's probably back at her house, else on her way here now. She paused a moment to get a better look at the two of them. What she saw, she didn't like. She'd noticed the submissive behaviour of the female, called Malignant (interesting name...) as well as the obviously dominant nature of the male, Shurui. We've been on a bit of a tight inspection lately, though. Some recent drama has left us all on high alert. A warning? But for what...?

The wolfdog adjusted her footing, blue eyes drifting casually between the two. She knew Skye would be there soon. She hadn't a doubt about that. For now, she'd keep them company. So where are the two of you coming from, anyway? She'd let Skye deal with the whole 'rank and purpose' thing. For now, she'd get the inside dirt of these two interesting luperci. The way they acted had sparked Sky's interest...

...and besides, it's never a bad thing to be careful. Last time, that bastard Argul had caused chaos in the pack. No doubt if someone had paid him more mind, they'd have been able to save a lot of lives before he'd finally been caught and killed, by another pack no less. Why hadn't Shawchert killed him? It was some girl from another pack that ended up doing it. The thought of her missing mate brought her back to reality, though she'd remained alert despite her wandering thoughts.

[/html]
500+

She echoed his answer and he had to restrain himself from sneering at her, she was a hopefully future pack mate which meant he had to be relatively nice to her, ugh. Malignant meanwhile was smiling almost happily at the female who named herself as Sky. Instead Shurui plastered a half interested look on his face, really he supposed he was doing this for Malignant, he wasn't really that bothered for living in packs and having to bend to someone Else's will but the girl had never known anything other than love for the pack and the being togetherness. Granted he had only killed his old Alpha and Alphess because they had been bastards to Shurui all his life, even as he made it into the Beta position they had never let Shurui forget the crimes of his youth, though they and the rest of the pack had all believed him reformed by then, he was a very good actor of course.

He was genuinely interested in her warning of drama that had happened recently, if that was the case then maybe they were looking for scary seeming guys to scare away any more drama, he smirked in such a way it looked like a smile, he was pretty damn scary looking, and he shook his head slowly,

"no drama from us Miss, we're a peaceful folk only seeking shelter." Well it was partly true and also because he thought Malignant might be with pup as well, female's needed a pack with stuff like that and he didn't know the first thing about pregnancy and labor and shit, as much as he was a jerk he wasn't completely cold, of course he wanted his pups to have the best start in life. He allowed his face to fall into a considering look before turning to peer at Malignant questioningly as though he was suffering a lapse in memory and the female spoke for him,

"A long place from here, it's taken a while to get to this point. We have never needed names to describe where we have been so we didn't bother learning it." Her words were honest and genuine sounding because that was what he had told her and was what she believed. No one but himself and maybe a few survivors knew of the complete destruction he had wreaked on his old pack. Himself however was nodding as though her answer had recalled his memory and he added on,

"Although I do think it was a long way to the west, I remember an ocean but I was a lot younger than I am now when I left." Here he looked sad, "My mother died when I was young so I never really felt much attachment to the place of my birth." Well it was mostly true, although his mother hadn't died in a literal sense, but in a sense of inside his mind she had stopped being his mother and instead turned into a female he had to listen to or get spanked and of course he felt no attachment to his place of birth and couldn't remember the way back so it was all true, in a sense.
[html]

SKye smelled the trio from a short ways away, where she was observing a strange plant growth within the Cercatori d'Arte territory. The sprouts were short and leafy - she'd have dismissed them as weeds if their stalks weren't so thick and brown, as if they were miniature trees. She liked them, and wanted to take some to the garden - however, the joiners came first.

She recognized the voice of Sky, she reflected as she walked towards the sounds. She seemed like she was talking to someone - two people, she decided from the scent. She broke through he trees and saw the brown and golden haired female. Smiling at her, she switched her attention to the two others; one was a light smoky gray with a dark stripe running down her nose, and her eyes were a brilliant shade of bright green. She was tall, but not as tall as her male counterpart, who stood almost as tall as Shawchert had, with his body covered in a gleaming shade of ivory.

"Hello," Skye said to them. "I am Skye Collins of Cercatori d'Arte; I'm sure Sky has told you already about us - are you looking to join, or simply passing by?"

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">

Sky listened to them both patiently and politely. Though the female posed no obvious threat, she didn't like the looks the male would give every so often. She'd be sure to keep an eye on him if he joined, as any paranoid wolfdog would. He looked as if he could be dangerous if in the wrong mindset and loyalty. Better to be careful than regretful. He promised peace and then they took turns explaining their previous living areas. Sky nodded. We've got plenty of houses open. It shouldn't be too hard to find a sturdy place for you two to settle down in, should Skye welcome you into the ranks. She offered them a smile, and then as if on cue, the leader in question broke through the trees.

Ah, speak of the devil. Sky stepped back a step and nodded in respect, a rare sight to see, but she was obviously (at least, it'd be obvious to Skye) displaying proper behaviour for the would-be joiners. This would be our Capitana herself. She'd say after Skye introduced herself. These are Malignant and Shurui, respectively. A proper introduction was made before Sky took a step back and allowed her leader to do the rest, happy to be there, witnessing the new leader in action for the first time since she, herself, had joined the pack.

[/html]
failpost, ran out of muse Big Grin

The promise of a real house only made Malignant look more pleased, she had been born in an old human house and had loved it dearly until she had been bought by Shurui, "That would be lovely!" She was confused by the smallness of these two women since where she had come from females were seldom under six foot and even then six foot was considered small. Most likely these two were not representative of the general population or they contained some gene that was the reason behind their diminutive statures.

Shurui smiled faintly and dipped his head respectfully as the leader of this pack came into view, she was a smaller woman as well, there was no need to introduce himself as the Gauritore and Esecutore proceeded to name him to the Alpha or Capitana as they called them. Snow white arms crossed themselves in from of his chest and icy sky blue eyes looked down upon the scene around him,

"Yes we seek to join and cease in our constant traveling, it would be appreciated if we could sojourn here for a time, maybe make it permanent if it is for us."
OOC: Jace, you need to edit your first post with the proper OOC joining information/let us know what rank he wants (I forget if the new joining process requires that info still in the first post). Until then, I am having you ranked as a Craftsman because I don't know your preference for Shurui. Feel free to continue.

[html]
Welcome to Cercatori d'Arte!Site - Rules - Ranks

Hello, and welcome to Cercatori d'Arte! You've just joined one of the many fantastic packs in the world of Souls; based on trade and good relations, this pack is perfect for a soul looking for a friendly place to stay - so welcome to the family! Some things you might want to check out in this unique pack are:

___1. Check out the pack game, where you can earn points to get cool titles and icons!
___2. Read up on the information about the ranks and co-ranks so you can advance in the pack!
___3. Look at the territory map so you can get a feel for the territory of Cercatori d'Arte and choose a house in Thornbury for your character to live in if you want!

If you don't know where to start posting, you can check out the thread requests forum or the open threads! You can also create or join an all welcome thread for some IC fun. Why not also start plotting with other members and begin a fun plot or activity that people can enjoy and experiment with?

[/html]